Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
--

Misha bit her lip as she looked at Kabir leaning back on the sofa, a smile curved over his lips and headphones stuck into his ears.

''Kabir .'' She called out.

He looked up. ''Yeah, Mish?''

''I need to talk to you.''

''Look, if this is about your toothbrush, I didn't do anything!''

''Huh? It's about something we have to do tonight..'' She stopped abruptly. ''What about my toothbrush?''

''Uh, nothing. Nothing at all.''

She rolled her eyes. ''Listen, I need you to help me out. Last night, I saw something ... ''

''Speaking of last night, have you seen Tracker anywhere? I didn't see her in the college today. Last I saw her was yesterday.''

''I .. '' She shook her head. ''What does Rhea look like?''

''What?'' He frowned. ''Black hair upto her waist, green eyes, why?''

''Shit.'' She cursed. ''Look, Kabir, I .. '' She paused. ''I saw her burying Ruhi's body yesterday.''

He blinked. ''Misha, you really are crazy if you think I'd fall for that.''

''It doesn't matter. I'm still going over there tonight.''

''To do what?''

''To check things out, keep an eye on her, see if she really killed Ruhi or not...''

''You don't really think she killed her.''

Misha looked away. ''I don't know what to believe in, anymore.''

''You know, it's creeping me out. Stop it, okay?''

Misha didn't know how to answer that. Kabir was in a happy world, a different world.  ''Kabir, listen to me. I'm your sister. I have no reason to play tricks with you, to lie to you, or put down someone you like. And I don't jump to conclusions, I don't imagine things. But I'm telling you, absolutely seriously, there is something weird going on with this girl.''

Kabir opened his mouth, but she went on. ''So, now, there are only two things you can believe, and one is that I'm completely out of my mind, and the other is that it is true. Do you really think I'm crazy?''

Kabir said faintly. ''You're not crazy.''

''Thank you.''

''But I don't know what to think. Rhea won't kill anybody, I just know that. And since I met her in the college-'' He paused. ''Mish, it's like now I know why I'm alive. She's so different from any other girl I've ever known. She is so brave, and so funny, and so .. herself.''

She was moved and surprised by the change in Kabir - but mostly, she was frightened. Her good-for-nothing womaniser brother had fallen in love, and the girl might be a psychopathic killer on the loose. 

''Misha, can't we just forget about this?'' He appealed. There was desperation in his voice, in the way he said it. She felt sicker.

''Fine.'' She couldn't take it anymore. ''Yes, you are right. She doesn't look like a person that will hurt anybody. I'll just let it drop.''

An hour later, she was in the college. She walked up to T. ''Hey T, I don't suppose you have seen Rhea around?''

She looked at her, and raised an eyebrow. ''Excuse me? Do I look like a directions map to you, or is it lost and found? No, I haven't seen her today. Now, get out of my sight before I catch your not-so-fashionable germs.''

''Oh, don't worry, T! My not-so-fashionable germs will fight against your bimbotic germs, and ultimately, they will lose, considering how big of a bimbo you are!'' She passed her a sarcastic smile and stomped off. 

She ended up asking everyone, but no one seemed to know where she is, or her address, phone number, anything. Finally, she walked up to the only person she knew who could help her.

''Looking for someone?'' A voice behind her asked.

She turned around. ''Hey, Shaurya.''

He smiled, his smile mostly showed in his eyes, which were deep brown.

If I were going to fall for a guy, it would be him, not some jerk who could decide her sister's friends.

''I am looking for someone. Rhea. Do you know her?''

Something sparked in his eyes - it was gone before she could see it. ''Yep. I know her. Any problem?''

''No, I just wanted to know where she lives, that's all.''

His parents had died when he was a kid, and he'd been living alone ever since. Now, when she watched his face curved in a straight line, she couldn't help but smile. She felt a sort of relationship with him, she felt like he understood her.

''Here.'' He wrote down her address on a paper. ''Anything else?''

''No, thank you Shaurya!'' She grinned at him, and he smiled. ''Why did you need her address?''

''I just wanted to talk to her.'' She answered.

''Misha, I know, you think this is none of my business..but you should stay away from Rhea. If you really want to go, let me come with you.''

She felt heat creep up her cheeks. ''That's very nice of you, but I wanna go alone.''

''Okay, but if you do find her, be careful.''

''I know.''

''I mean it.'' He took her hand and kept his another hand over it. 

That moment of physical contact surprised her. She looked at his thin brown fingers, at his strong but delicate grip on his hand. She was even more surprised when she looked in his eyes. They were full of concern. Suddenly she had this urge to tell him everything, but she couldn't.

''Thanks, Shaurya.'' She conjured up a weak smile. ''Take care.'' She pulled away her hand, and turned around. She stared at the address. Okay, now what? She had wasted most of the day in the college, and now she thought if it was a stupid idea to land up at her house at all. 

Shaurya's brown eyes.. and what coloured eyes did Raj have? Brown? Blue? Grey? Oh, maybe it was black. Who cares? She folded the note and put it in her pocket. Time for some action.

-PRECAP-

Misha's heart was racing. ''Stay here, Kabir. I'm going to follow her.''

''I'm going with you.'' 

This wasn't time to argue, and Misha was glad to have Kabir's strength with her.

--

''Wait, please, wait.'' A male voice said from the darkness. ''I won't hurt you, I promise.''

''Run.'' The voice in Pia's mind told her to run, but she held completely still.

She watched the dark figure coming out of the shadows. She didn't try to get away.

When he stepped in the light, she saw his face. ''Oh god ..'' Her knees were giving out. 
Akankshaa. thumbnail
PMs tomorrow. Gotta rush now. 
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

Agle janam mein mujhe Debs na kijiyo! 

*agle janam mujhe debs na deejo😆
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gosh.. pia went back to her frst life.. and she was metz then.. loved the way u put it up and got metz too here like our original show.. the idea was reallly nice and well executed too...👏

lmao.. kabeer mish.. i didnt do nething to ur toothbrush😆 poori arav ashi... hai na?😆
lol... and she calls him her good for nothing womanizer brother😆 seriously?😆

''Oh, don't worry, T! My not-so-fashionable germs will fight against your bimbotic germs, and ultimately, they will lose, considering how big of a bimbo you are!'' She passed her a sarcastic smile and stomped off. 🤣🤣🤣
mad or wht? dialogs kahaan se aate hai?🤣
miyaa!!😳 i still knw tht miya wnt happen, but then u got my miya flavour back to me😳 well written.
Shaurya's brown eyes.. and what coloured eyes did Raj have? Brown? Blue? Grey? Oh, maybe it was black. Who cares? She folded the note and put it in her pocket.🤣
shit, this girl;s got some hots for raj too.. am so sure🤣
i so love the bro-sis jodi.. must say uve got to the depth ofthem
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi sweety😊
I've been reading ur ff from the beginnin, but i didnt got the chance to comment since im busy studyin, and i have to say its pretty awesome👍🏼
obviously i want more abhiya, but i really like rhea n raaj and mish ofcourse is superb as usual.
i seriously loved the maithili flashback, gosh, that was amazing, i think i read it like 5/6 times.she was offerin him her blood but he refused, awww, i cud feel the emotion.

this is super stuff dear,plz pm whenever u update, i'd really appreciate that😳
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
not so fashionable germs fight against bimbotic germs🤣🤣
oh...misha & shaw😳.......shaw's smile😍
misha thinking about shaw & raj's eyes😆
awsome update sweety👏........cont soon
Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It was nice the part where Maithili let him drink her blood and he refused was really well written.

A little bit of a improvement needs tp be done with the punctuations and proper quotes. People might have problems understanding which are thoughts and which are third person narrations. And Shaurya and Raj comparison was a bit absurd. It came out of the blue. You got to work on the part where you have to blend her thoughts. It was very absurd! Take care. The plot is great and keep posting.

I am happy Abhay will come in front of Pia. It will be a sizzling moment... very tense!

Edited by Paradisekiss053 - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

gosh.. pia went back to her frst life.. and she was metz then.. loved the way u put it up and got metz too here like our original show.. the idea was reallly nice and well executed too...👏

Ty Liz! 🤗 

lmao.. kabeer mish.. i didnt do nething to ur toothbrush😆 poori arav ashi... hai na?😆
lol... and she calls him her good for nothing womanizer brother😆 seriously?😆

Haha, Aarav-Ashi, so true! Me loved that part. 😆

''Oh, don't worry, T! My not-so-fashionable germs will fight against your bimbotic germs, and ultimately, they will lose, considering how big of a bimbo you are!'' She passed her a sarcastic smile and stomped off. 🤣🤣🤣
mad or wht? dialogs kahaan se aate hai?🤣

Pata nahi ...haath khud hi chalte chalte likh deta hai. :P

miyaa!!😳 i still knw tht miya wnt happen, but then u got my miya flavour back to me😳 well written.
Shaurya's brown eyes.. and what coloured eyes did Raj have? Brown? Blue? Grey? Oh, maybe it was black. Who cares? She folded the note and put it in her pocket.🤣
shit, this girl;s got some hots for raj too.. am so sure🤣

She's supposed to be attracted to Raj ..That's how it goes. Thanks again. 🤗
i so love the bro-sis jodi.. must say uve got to the depth ofthem

Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rozy77

Hi sweety😊

I've been reading ur ff from the beginnin, but i didnt got the chance to comment since im busy studyin, and i have to say its pretty awesome👍🏼
obviously i want more abhiya, but i really like rhea n raaj and mish ofcourse is superb as usual.
i seriously loved the maithili flashback, gosh, that was amazing, i think i read it like 5/6 times.she was offerin him her blood but he refused, awww, i cud feel the emotion.

this is super stuff dear,plz pm whenever u update, i'd really appreciate that😳

Aww, exams going on? Sucks.  Thanks for commenting. 🤗 Yeah, you'll get AbhIya..but I needed to build up the story to a level before that happens. Like the first post of this thread, and that adds you to the PM list. 😊
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 00123trisha

not so fashionable germs fight against bimbotic germs🤣🤣

oh...misha & shaw😳.......shaw's smile😍
misha thinking about shaw & raj's eyes😆
awsome update sweety👏........cont soon

😆😆 Thank you Trish! 🤗 Update The Way I Loved You soooon. 😔