Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meetdolphin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It's true now they share their feelings with each other and formal confession is not  that important. As it is rightly said that actions speak louder than words..
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I very much agree with you that ABHIYA confession is not a must..They have expressed innumerabel times already that THEY ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER ...but ...dil mein jo baat hai..agar zupaan par aaye toh uska ek nasah hi alag hai..!! It is very very important that you shwo express & SAY it to teh person you LOEV That you love him or her ..and You cannot live without her or HIm..because as they say..ek baar muhse nikli baat aur kaman se nikli hui talwar kabhi vapas nahi rakhi jaati ..so its kind of a commitment you give to your partner & moreover It fullfills the relationship..!as well as it continues the relationship without which..it is just not possible..!!Adn teh happiness that it gives when you confess your love is something which has to be experienced..!! They say it is JUST LIKE HEAVEN..or PARADISE..!!😍..and thats why I want my ABHAY & PIYA to complete their relation & not leave it just like that for each one to presume ..Nothing like saying the person you love HOW DEEPLY & PASSIONATELY U LoVE..!!  And any time later is no probs..BUT REQUIRED..!!

Hey Totzy, Thanks for your thoughts. So, you too want a verbal confession, right? It is romantic to have that. I know things are very different after a verbal confession. 

Okay, then my next question I understand that you are eagerly waiting for the confession then. But do you get frustrated when you think the confession is about to come but doesn't? Or you want to give them some more time?
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Yes i would love to see a proper confession between them but if its not happening then no problem. i mean sooner or later i know it will happen. Yes i would love to see them as a normal couple and more scenes like that soul walk together expect this time in real. so yeah i wait for them but....i guess i really dont worry or think about 'when' it will happen. Jab hona hoga tu hojey ga. :P

👏 We match 😃

piya_111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i don't think they need words to express themselves let the eyes do the talking bahbay 😉
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: remosalsa

Ritzy, sometimes i feel that, thr is not even any need of their confessing also😳, cause without their confession only they have told lots to each other😳 {in their minds😳}

>> Good catch. We read their minds so many times😆

But face to face confession is still left btw them😊, but throught their minds, they confess daily like how much each is imp to them, in their life😍
>> yes that's true. I am hoping that let the creatives take their times but then they should come up with the good verbal confession. Then they should know what they are going to show post confession, considering it's indian tv.😉

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ritz93

Hey Totzy, Thanks for your thoughts. So, you too want a verbal confession, right? It is romantic to have that. I know things are very different after a verbal confession. 

Okay, then my next question I understand that you are eagerly waiting for the confession then. But do you get frustrated when you think the confession is about to come but doesn't? Or you want to give them some more time?

I have no problem what so ever..any time ..because as you have said & all of us know how much Abhay & Piya ..die to be with each other 😳& help each other😳 ..look at each other😳 ..and destiny itself makes them come  close..😳SO probs of waiting ..as I know they are meant to be together..That passion itself drives me crazy and NO I AM NOT AT ALL FRUSTRATED..frankly..!!
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: WahKyaBaatHai

They are aware of their feelings for each other and I don't think a confession is needed. ☺️

Actually looking at their actions and emotions, it seems like they have confessed their love ever since the first time they at each other. 😍

I just want them to be together till the end.
❤️

>>  Very sweet thoughts. Yes, they show the chemistry since beginning. So, let me go a step further then. Will you want to see them together without restrictions? I mean, it will be different if they have verbally confessed to each other. So, are you okay if they take very long to confess. 
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Mari..

nice post. they dont neccessarly need to say any words really, they both scream love as it is😆, speically Piyas eyes and face😆

>>That's where the problem is na. They both scream love from their expressions but they don't say it 😆.

And i have no prolem with it going gradually, but in thats case it should be building up for each time, not 'dragging' and 'slowing' down with the track. and deffo not sideline their track for others repetitvies scenes. 
>> I am hearing you. You do have a point. I mean if we wait for it very long and then it should be worth the wait. Right? Yes, even I feel so. But what do you think will be a bad expression of their confession and what will be good? Just curious...  

see, i have no issue with oyher sideline stories, till they dont get repetitive and over-shown. So yes, if its out of buidling it up logically than it can take longer time, but if its slowing down for the sake dragging its gonna get frustrating.
>>But sidelines stories are important too. Isn't it? At least I feel so. 

Thanks for sharing your views.

Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

@red si very true Mari..aw..LOVE is written all over their face how much ever even ABHAY tries to show his stern face..His eyes give it out..!!

...And he will have to accept it.😊
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: ozzy88

a verbal confession is needed may b coz of we viewers

ha ha... True... We won't let them live in peace unless they confess verbally😉