Slow and Steady wins the race...

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, I am back with another post but no anger or fun this time. Little serious. 

Okay, I start with a question:  

Why a verbal confession between Abhiya is so important? 

For me, the way love is developing between Abhiya, it is foundation to a much deeper, stronger bond. It is a platonic relationship between them to understand each other through hearts. So, if this kind of love takes a slow and steady pace then probably, it will turn out to be what we call eternal love. If it's a slow realisation that they can't live without each other that leads to a verbal confession, I will be fine. Let them take some more time but ultimately they will win (at least their love will win).   

So, I invite all of you "the Abhiya lovers" to post your thoughts that why you think the verbal confession is important?

Humble Request: This is only a discussion post  to know each others SOFT views and I am not inviting anybody to bash Abhiya, Ekta or any PKYEK team or other members. I love PKYEK team so, I won't like any angry views here.

Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mi-neepearl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I completely agree with you.

Confession or no confession..i don't mind at all cuz we can see that they are bonding at an emotional level as you said is deeper much stronger bond.

N i will just post something i said in another topic:

Iam ok with it...i just feel its too early for the confession don't get me wrong i love Abhiya too much n want their confession ASAP but i just feel with all the other tracks at the moment the confession should be at a time where all of piya's problems are sorted and it would be more magical and romantic..then piya can open up abhay's heart and help him out with his problems

Super Kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘I totally agree with you...you are absolutely right...some relationships grow beyond the boundaries of words.....abhiya share one such relationship....
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree too....Abhiya don't need a verbal confession...i mean they have confessed to each other billion time through their feelings... and sometime action explains more than words...
sumana-13 thumbnail
I think Abhay n Pia already share soo much togather that  confession is  something which is now only a formality n i feel nahin hogaa to bhi chalega....lets see how our Ekta Maiyya proceeds with this unusual love story πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜..... without confession only passion n action β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ.......we r loving it.....
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree with you. For me a verbal confession aint that important. Thier connection speaks louder than words. Let them take thier own sweet time to confess because we know in the heart they already are one. And in the end its going to be Abhiya only. So no worries and no hurries. 😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Abhay and Pia have far crossed the stage where they need words to understand each other. Their souls are connected, they're like two hearts which share the same beat. And if you look at it, , they're as good as a couple, in fact they're more than a couple, they're Soulmates. To make it official, yes, I think we need a confession, but then, seeing the depth of their relation, their understanding of each other, the fact that they are actually semi-telepathic is making it official that much a deal? I do want a confession, to tell you the truth, but I'm not dying for one. It'll just be a formality. Pia has already confessed her love for Abhay and she also knows what she means to Abhay, she's seen love for her in his eyes.
Nice post, Ritzy😊
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
*reserves*

πŸ˜†
muskaan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree with youπŸ‘πŸΌ

verbal confession or no confession is nothing in front of their feelings....

they understand each other n feels for each other, it's expressed through their eyes

n for me this unsaid  feeling is far much better then just three words
πŸ˜›
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I completely agree with you..
 as far as the definition of confession goes, abhay-piya both are very well aware that they deeply love each other...i just love their telepathic convo...like they understand each other so well without saying anything out loud...so  there is no "asap need" for "ILU" to be said out loud. When abhay said "koi aur nahin, sirf tum..tumhare siva meri zindagi main kissi aur ke liye koi jagah nahin hai" and "i will be there for you..FOREVER" meant a lot more than just those three words..those lines give very tough competition to thousands of ILUs... All that is much more than confession..as a matter of fact, we have gone way ahead from the confession now...it hardly matters...as chillz said it would be just a formality..i would definitely want a confession scene some day...bt it's not like right now...slowly and steadily confession will come with time..like you said.."slow and steady wins the race".
and as far as abhiya being together is concerned...they are already together, aren't they?? their story depicts a battle between heart and mind..the foundation of their relationship is being built right now. the stronger it is, the deeper their bond will be. They are oscillating between heart and mind right now, and all the twists and turns tht's taking place, they are eventually going to help make their bond rock solid..like this pravin jaiswal rejecting piya's scholarship..abhay will eventually help piya..and she will even go deeper in her love for abhay..they are just inseparable..and the heart will eventually take over...
abhay-piya are soulmates.  and they are just meant to be and will be together against the rules of nature, all the logic, sanity or anything else that makes logical sense...just like poco always says.."it's written in the stars"..
we can all wait for confession..the longer it takes...the more exciting it will be...and it will be epic...just like abhiya.

Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago