Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: meetdolphin

It's true now they share their feelings with each other and formal confession is not  that important. As it is rightly said that actions speak louder than words..

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and  I feel they are nice ๐Ÿ˜Š
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
madmaxine thumbnail
I guess there is love in everything Abhay does for Piya..be it calming her down in a jammed elevator, to saving her from an inferno, to deciding to not pry into her life because it causes her too much pain. As for Piya. Anywhere within 30 feet of Abhay and she melts into a ginormous pile of mush. Her love for him is irrevocable. His love for her seems to be more measured. Except that it isn't really. It just seems measured, because Abhay is so measured and calm. I love you. Three little words. Piya has already told Abhay she loves him. Multiple times. And she knows he loves her. Does he need to say it, when his eyes say it every time they rest on her face? Actually, I think he must. She deserves that much. Does it have to be soon? Nahhh. I think not. It'll happen when it happens. In the meanwhile, lets enjoy the ride.

There..that's my 2 cents' worth. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ritzie thumbnail
Ritzie thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmaxine

I guess there is love in everything Abhay does for Piya..be it calming her down in a jammed elevator, to saving her from an inferno, to deciding to not pry into her life because it causes her too much pain. As for Piya. Anywhere within 30 feet of Abhay and she melts into a ginormous pile of mush. Her love for him is irrevocable. His love for her seems to be more measured. Except that it isn't really. It just seems measured, because Abhay is so measured and calm. I love you. Three little words. Piya has already told Abhay she loves him. Multiple times. And she knows he loves her. Does he need to say it, when his eyes say it every time they rest on her face? Actually, I think he must. She deserves that much. Does it have to be soon? Nahhh. I think not. It'll happen when it happens. In the meanwhile, lets enjoy the ride.

There..that's my 2 cents' worth. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Your 2 cents are worth an applaud๐Ÿ‘. You said it very beautifully.
Edited by Ritz93 - 13 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ritz93

Your 2 cents are worth an applaud๐Ÿ‘. You said it very beautifully.

AWESOME..AWESOME AWESOME..these words are ..[riceless..yaar you are just too [email protected] with you on this..๐Ÿ‘