Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Moni I agree with u,  I think he is trying to save the MP and I have a feeling he is not the one who did all this,  It could be someone whom he trusted a lot,  Yesterday here they showed the Episode where Viren is exposed in front of the family and CC crying and telling him to stay back and she will do anything for him and she has done a lot of mistakes in the past, I noticed Viren's expressions he was as if irritated of her saying all this,  I feel either CC or Jawahar are the Stalker and Viren has taken the blame on him because as it is he is labelled as being bad so to save his parents he is taking blame on him so that they remain there only and he will leave the house,  Also when CC said they never got their rights and she was happy with her small family his expressions showed as if he knew a lot about CC evil quality, So maybe he is hiding all this from the family

Even if CC and Jawahar were the stalker, then how do u explain -
1] the telephone calls - bills had viren's signatures
2] the night at lover's shack

I told u ki He is nt d MP n he just used d situation for framing Sid like he said ki he hates Sid . Lover's shack was done by him n here also his only motive was 2 scare Nivi n 2 show her Sid whch he does but 2 his unexpectation She fights wid him n then tht 2nd guy hits her whch was nt at all a part of plan .

telephone thng might b done by eal MP n when Viren came 2 know he somehu chnaged it 2 Sid's name.Reason same taking revenge frm Sid .

But more n more i m seeng Viren now-a-days , more n more Ct's r delaying in describing Stalking activities My doubt is getting cleared more n more . Varna u only tell me When they revealed Viren as stalker then Why they didn't reveal ki Hu viren did it ? U can't say dis ki they hav skipped it . MP track went for 3 months n do u thnk such a imp track they cn end such looslyy ? wout givng proper explaination ? NO I don't thnk so

I really like your point here Moni, Even I have a strong feeling he is not the real MP,  dont know why,  had he been the real MP,  along with the knife, Shirt and mask,  he should have had the Bulb, the rope, the bloody Kurta etc, why weren't these things with him,  means he is not the one, 
Moni I really wish they wrap up these things in 1 or 2 weeeks time, because I am getting fed up seeing the torture Nivi has to through.  and also Viren should come clear and express his feelings and say what is going in his mind,  If Viren is by any chance the real Stalker then how come when he was in Delhi he was even here to change the medecines and also when he was buying flowerd for Nivi how come he put the bloody Kurta and also removed it from there,  Is he a superman with supernatural powers,  is he Omnipresent,  We need an explanation to all this which the CT is not giving us
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sahuja

i agree 100% ashred..to what u r saying... but dont u think this is what hpens when u dont express ur feeling at the right time... and keep denying them..thinking u have all the time in the world to express them... dont u think that nivi had strated taking viren fo granted... he kept on expressing his feelings...and sh thought oh...he is in love with me so much..that i can take my own time to realise what i feel...and then one day i can tell him... but unfortunately time doesnot wait for anyone... she had enough chances to express and she didnt... he has started behaving rude to hr now... for past 2 days or so... but even after the confrontation he gave her a chance to express her feelings... she showed responsibilities.... again and again instead of care... so what is he supposed to do... she doesnot react..shows that what ever he does doesnot bother her... so what will he understand...that she is again taking him for granted..and still doesnot love him... i know people might be mad with me for putting Virens POV...but  guys... i am not siding anyone her... i want nivren to be together... and i want to see both of them doing what is right... if viren is at fault..then nivi is also equally at fault..for not still not expressing herself, and not understanding viren... that is what i want to point out

I agrre Sahuja .Nivi defintaelyy Had taken Viren n his love for granted n dis is d result of his frustaion n rude beahaviour .

Did u see her way of givng V-day Gift ? I mean If u love some1 , is dis d way of givng some1 a gift ? Keeping d gift on bed n turning ur face opposite ur partner ? nt even seeng him/her . ? Yaa Many times We does tht like Keeping d gift on table or bed 2 give our lover . hubby surprise but thatzz when we r nt there . Yaar u r in same room n u r turning ur face opp side n then u r expecting him 2 appreciate it . It is nt done . I agrre ki Eevery person has different way of givng gift n expressing his/her feelings but When it comes2 ur partner u hav 2 change n adjust sometime . But Nivi is nt doing it at all .
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: satya2010

Then how do you explain his wound at the back ?

Dear I m n denying ki He didn't do d HM incident . Itwas him only as he himself got , he himself got FB of it when It was revealed ki he is stalker but other then tht neither Viren got any FB nor Ct's showed anythng whch cn prove Viren as stalker . tht is wh I m sayng n feeling ki He is nt d Real MP otherwise ct's would hav showed all d activities details when they revealed d stalker . he got d wound on last HM incident . whch he did again 2 frame sid n by using d situaution whch MP created
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hi Milee, how r u sweetie? I loved your prediction about divorce promo scene, I wish it will happen that way. Really loved the way you described Viren and NT dadi scene. 

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agrre Sahuja .Nivi defintaelyy Had taken Viren n his love for granted n dis is d result of his frustaion n rude beahaviour .

Did u see her way of givng V-day Gift ? I mean If u love some1 , is dis d way of givng some1 a gift ? Keeping d gift on bed n turning ur face opposite ur partner ? nt even seeng him/her . ? Yaa Many times We does tht like Keeping d gift on table or bed 2 give our lover . hubby surprise but thatzz when we r nt there . Yaar u r in same room n u r turning ur face opp side n then u r expecting him 2 appreciate it . It is nt done . I agrre ki Eevery person has different way of givng gift n expressing his/her feelings but When it comes2 ur partner u hav 2 change n adjust sometime . But Nivi is nt doing it at all .

ya i know what u r saying..sushmita...but people may take that as her shyness... as she really did somthing for the first time for viren...but i dont know...how she expected viren t be happy afte seeing this...may be she expected him not to be happy..but him saying i'll give it to a friend on his b'day broke her heart... but i would still disregard the fact of how she was supposed to do it... just bec she is still shy and has to learn to express her feelings... like viren did... that will come with time..once she gets in the habit of doing it... but seriously i believe... that even after viren changes his ways..and gets close to his family.. this time i want nivi to take the steps to take the relationship to next level... why does viren always have to do everything.. he has done enough...expressing himself..and its her turn now... i am sure viren will appologize to nivi... for what he has done.. but as far as winning her trust and love back... i am not sure abt it..with the way the current track is shown... nivi has forgiven viren.. and i dont think with nivi already forgiving viren, viren will need to prove anything more..i think the cvs have this in mind... no matter we agree or disagree....
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Keety Keety I thnk Ct's Will show Viren bursting on himself ki he never wanted 2 do tht wid Nivi but intentionallyy He has 2 do tht . .they will show dis after dis hugee confrontation coming next week n I don't know why i m feeling like Rachu Said ki he is hiding somethng regarding Stalking thng n as d days n epi r passing my doubt is becoming more n more clear . He will b shown bursting on himself in alone , may b in tht ame place where he goes usually . n there we cn get all revealtion whch will b in b/w Viren n Audience .

Hi Moni đź¤— how r u sweetie? It's been a while we talked. Well I am waiting for that day when CTs shows us Viren repenting for his deeds. I just can't see him hurting Nivi all the time and today was just too much. I am really mad at Viren but I just can't help it. I hate when guy tortures any nice girl for whatever the reason. Why Viren only have one way for everything and that way always is through Nivi's torture, whether it is stalking for revenge or current track. 
daffodils06 thumbnail

Hi every one…after watching 2dayz episode I want NT dadi & KS 2 tak nivi bac hom…itz high tim everybody earned niviz luv,every1 around hr seemz 2 hav takn hr 4 granted….last couple of episodes saw BS getting disapointd wit nivi or shud I say angry..hw cud he???aftr all itne saalon mein who apne pothe ko teek nahi kar saka..teek karna tho dhoor woh use samach nahi saka..hw cud he expect nivi 2 bring hm bac dat 2 in a month..watevr may b d reason 4 virenz behavior I want hm 2 win bac nivi wit luv and only luv in hs mind and heart..no plannings,no manipulations,no backstabbing, no hidden agendaz,no added bonus…just pure luv..and dis tim wen he setz out 4 nivi d quetn is nt just niviz luv and trust bt KS approval also,proving dat KS impression is wrong..dat viren being JW son cant b trusted..whethr viren nw luvz nivi or nt, is nt d qustn,bcz no mattr wat, luvin a person or hatin a person so much nevr givz any1 d right 2 hurt a person or play wit their feelings..dont misunderstand me,nivren r meant 2 b 2gthr,and yes ofcrse I really do want dem 2 b 2gthr,being a nivren fan I want 2 c dem 2gthr bliving dat dere is only luv in d air..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sahuja Moni Nivi is not open person her conveyance of her love is this way only and Viren knows that he married her because of this only. She is too shy to say this ya right now what Viren's condition is she can't expect him to jump with joy but what Viren is doing he is literally crushing her small steps also. Viren knows she loves him very much that's why she took this step it's not that he can't see it. I am not angry with Nivi today but I am happy she actually took a most bold step in her life for the first time.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you Rahu Nivi isn't open she is too shy. thats why she left the gift on the bed instead of actually giving it to him by hand. Also Nivi hasn't doe anything like this before its her first time thats why she didn't give the gift directly. x
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Sahuja Moni Nivi is not open person her conveyance of her love is this way only and Viren knows that he married her because of this only. She is too shy to say this ya right now what Viren's condition is she can't expect him to jump with joy but what Viren is doing he is literally crushing her small steps also. Viren knows she loves him very much that's why she took this step it's not that he can't see it. I am not angry with Nivi today but I am happy she actually took a most bold step in her life for the first time.

exactly ...that is what i said... viren did what was expected of him... so i dontsee that as negative here...i see today's episode as a positive ..as everyone has tried to take steps in the right direction... i am happy that nivi atleast tried... no matter what the outcome..atleast she expressed herself a little.... and actions speak louder than words... right now viren wants to see her actions of care and support.. words dont matter to him in this situation.....