NivRen: Missing love in relation

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello my NiVren friends this is the new NivRen thread
Nivi is showing lots of Patience towards Viren and Viren is showing attitude towards Nivi but the feeling of love is lost between patience and Attitude. Love that is the essential feeling to heal the scars.

Nivi took a step back and Viren went 4 steps back. Will Viren can be shown path with just patience and non caring attitude. Doesn't the effort should be from both sides. Doesn't the family should acknowledge their love for Viren then expect him to change.

When Viren started love game with Nivi she was heart broken he showed both patience, love and support towards her to make her really fall for him. Though it was a game but he knows the correct approach to win someone's heart by making them special, make them feel loved and adored. He always showed his love toward Nivi and always made sure to mention I am with you and care for you. That's why he succeeded even if his intentions were wrong. Does Nivi and Family getting the right approach to get in to heart of Viren. They should learn the technique from Viren to reach to his heart.

Aren't they are making same mistake they made years back at that time they were punishing him for no mistakes and now they are showing they are tolerating his tantrum. Is this a correct way to make a person feel loved.

First ever thread started October 14, 2010 and now within four months we are on our twenty-seventh thread! Just to save space on the thread I have opened a new topic that has list of all our NiVren Threads and I am posting the link below if anybody wants to go and check out. I think this way it will be easier and cleaner and I have just left the last 5 threads.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1613455

20) NivRen - Love is in the Air

21) NivRen: Pyaar Ki Ek Twisted Kahani

22) NivRen:  Pyaar.. Haqqiqat ya phir ek Dhoka?

23) NiVren: Please forgive me, I can't stop loving you

24) NiVren - Mohabat ki Azmaaish

25) NiVren - Ek Atoot Bandhan

26) NiVren - Vishwas ki Agnipareeksha

27) NiVren- ladai pyar aur Nafrat ki

Here is a every-growing list of NivRen Psychotics (aka NivReniacs): 

Navz, Mahi, Zarmeen, Rach, Suchi, Milee, Anju, Shova, Suchi, Sauji, Ketty, Aashvee, Simran, Ashred, Ashley, Shana, Mew, Monica, Mittu, Payal, Asya, Reena, Sneha, Sanjana, Rahm, Radha, Sssiham, Sofna, Faiza, Nishi, Lamya, Prajee, Anisha, Fahida, Prasheetha, Reshma, Sonia, Zay, Abidah, Vidya, Sonia, Diya, Shanthi, Anjali, Rue, Namita, Sana, Nirju, Asma, Minu, Yati, Swetha

Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for this new thread,  Very Good topic
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Like ur post.
Agree the family is alienating him. They did it in the past and they are doing it again.

Edited by niviren - 13 years ago
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great intro..this is really missing... we know that nivi is not to be blamed for what happened to him...but we have to think from his point of view... why r we always thinking from nivi's point of view...

viren personally would never treat her like this...we know he loves her..and the anger is getting out on her for 2 reasons....
firstly he wants her to say that she loves him... getting no reaction from her is frustating him... and secondly he knows that she is the wall bet him and his family... as long as nivi is in front of him, he would never be able to hurt dadasaheb and sid....

as i mentioned in my yesterday's post also that the second ad is more after viren takes the salary money for some reason and spends it....leaving his family's reputation at stake... and hence nivi must be asking ds for another chance... and this is going to be the reason of he going to the extreme of getting the divorce... he knows that he cant do anything if nivi is here... and he purposely is doing this to hurt her..bec in a way she is supporting his family and not him... earlier in our posts we were discussing that after the truth is out...we have to see that will nivi again choose family over love as she has always done...or will she choose love over family this time... and we all expected her to choose love... but unfortunately she has again choosen family over love... and this is what is hurting viren... he always chose love against family for nivi..but nivi has not yet accepted her love to him and moreover she is supporting his family who have always treated him wrongly..... what is he supposed to do.... i was surprised that nivi still doesnt think of making karela for viren on her own to show she cares abt him...didnt viren tell nivi that karela was never made for him... she is still not thinking with heart...and i dont think viren is wrong in any way... if he is treating nivi the way he is... i would have loved to see her support viren but still make him realise that they love him... with the way the family is treating him right now, how is he supposed to leave his arrogance and attitude.... they still dont consider him family... when he is around everyone becomes silent... and when he asks for something....they say he cant have it.... today i expected nivi to come forward and say viren i'll make it for u...when dadi said no... but seeing his family's behaviour i dont think he is wrong in any way...and worst of all nivi is not understanding it.... instead of making viren correct his ways..why doesnt she work something with the family to show that ur family loves and cares abt him...u wont need to ask him to change then..he will realise it himself...
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Rachu BRILLIANT BRILLAINT BRILLIANT!!! I love it seriously i agree with you as well well done sweetie. 👏

And thank you darling for the new thread love u x x x
Edited by Anisha_91 - 13 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Rachu, lovely intro sweetie, perfect for where we are at now 🤗 I've just got home so will watch the epi and be back with my thoughts!

Hi Moni, Anisha and anyone else who's online 🤗 catch u in a bit!!

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyy Asma Di!! 🤗

Okay Di you be back soon will see you in a bit di x x 
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Girls, Good morning/Evening to you all. How are you all doing?

Rachu, thanks for the new thread and a beautiful introduction.

Just watched the episode and what should I say I am so mad at this Sood family, if I were there in that mansion I would have blasted each and everyone of them.

I loved dadi-Pratap interaction, I am loving this changed Pratap. That simple and sweet lesson his mom gave on that evening is working miracles on his mind and heart. That is the difference between Sharma's and Sood's. Look at the way they are handling Viren, complete ignorance even after all this hungama, when will they learn yaar.

Viren wants to teach Nandu something on Valentine's day😆, how to patoafy Lajwanti 101 lesson to flirt with girls😆

I think most of you all mad at Viren for his behaviour towards Nivi haan? I expected all this so its not hurting me much, he wants to push her away, he doesnot want to hurt her but she is coming in between him and his family so what will he do show his attitude towards her. That is the reason he from the day she came to know about him trying to push her away, doesnot want to hurt anymore than he did with MP torture but Nivi is not letting him go. So the final blow weapon of destruction Divorce is his ultimatum.

i just cnt wait 4 tomm epi..maybe we will get somthing new...😛

congratzz for da new thread...Nivren and CCBM Rox..😳
😉
Edited by EijazKhanMyJaan - 13 years ago