Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pjyo

No new twists in mumbai,no more drama.πŸ€”. Anandi back home in dutiful beendni  in crying mode..Now she has no problem lying either ,what happened to  anandi's ideal of never lying -Ab naak nahi  phoolegii iski?😲 jhooth pe jhooth ..😲
jagya  now he seems sad and guilty, but isn't this what he wanted -anandi leaving quietly without revealing all his lies..he is SOoo  confused ..πŸ˜•

Wow Jyo....Bang on....I remember  that too.....Anandi used to always say she will never lie..."teacherji bolti hai ki jhoot bolne se naak phool jaati hai" etc etc...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now what happened? jhooti kahinki...πŸ˜†

Jagya maharaj confuse ho gaye hai...I think he needs to see a shrink asap...to find out whats going on within !.... Dr. Anu help please...πŸ˜†
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
yeah, divi  πŸ˜‰in dono ki daignosis and treatment  dr anu se karvayenge..πŸ˜†.for jagya to clear his confusionπŸ˜• and anandi to get out of this subservient behavior πŸ˜­... πŸ€”
oh good lord!
i want anandi to act like GHAYAL SHERNI.....

rather than crying to herself..... ja jagiya ki image ka taar taar karde...
gambling , low scores, bhagoda, cheat- what good J has done?

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Divs, Jagya itna paagal hai ki humari bechari Anu ko bhi paagal kardega. Use seedha paagalkhana bhejo yaar!

I think Jagya's reactions were actually expected. I think he does feel bad for hurting Anandi, although I don't think it means he will stop doing it. He is still under Gauri's spell and will be back to normal in 2 days.

Anandi, I think doesn't understand that she is responsible for most of the problems in her life. Someone needs to tell her this...hopefully Gehna or Phooli. They need to show her a mirror and make her realise that trying to be a good bheendni in someone's eyes does not necessarily mean its the right thing to do.
Another twist in the story can be that Anandi should request that she wants to visit her parents. When she goes to Bilaharia, maybe she will talk to teacherji who will make her understand she needs to do something with her life.

In the end guys, we have all been talking about the same issue over and over, with no results from CV's, so let the dragfest continue
pjyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I am with you on this one Priya !!! I do the same..LoL !! 

I guess Maakhan has gone on a Mumbai Darshan....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...did you notice Anandi carried her suitcase herself....earlier Maakhan used to carry it...so that means she came back to Jaitser alone...poor Maakhan Singh has been left behind in Mumbai πŸ˜†

Makhan must be jetlaggingπŸ˜‰ after all his 1st time plane trip .....πŸ˜†
nahi makhan was there in taxi.....
divmath thumbnail
@Jyo - Jetlagging??? πŸ˜† Jaipur to Mumbai flight ke wajhe se....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats funny....timezone change tho nahin hua...but phir bhi...πŸ˜†
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
people Dr. Anu ka treatment will be a good kick on the backside to both the idiots..lol..seriously..if DS makes me go red in anger,these two make me sigh at the sado-masochistic tendencies tht they have picked up after the leap..i had done it for UT,will do the psychiatric analysis for BV also..gimme time till the 3rd or 4th after my last exam..
divmath thumbnail
@ Anu - "good kick on the backside to both the idiots" I'll join you to do this mahaan karya πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and I am awaiting your analysis on BV !! take your time...would be fun to analyze these crazy characters and even crazier cv's πŸ˜†
pjyo thumbnail
"good kick on the backside to both the idiots" πŸ˜† good idea anu..reminded me of that movie 'athithi kab jaaoge'  where paresh rawal uses this novel technique for curing back ache..πŸ˜†