BV - Feb 16th 2011 - Written Update - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by divmath

@Jyo - Jetlagging??? ðŸ˜† Jaipur to Mumbai flight ke wajhe se....😆😆 thats funny....timezone change tho nahin hua...but phir bhi...😆
😆  iss serial mein kucch bhi ho sakthaa hai.... ðŸ˜‰ bullet injury ke baad anandi dandiya karr sakthi hai toh makhan jetlagging kyon nahi  karr  saktha after  Jaipur to Mumbai flight  ..😆
Originally posted by tvdekha

nahi makhan was there in taxi.....
yeah ,he was..was just talking about him not bothering to carry anandi's luggage at haveli..
@Jyo - ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ sooo true....bullet injury ke baad dandiya that was sooooo stupid !!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† and even more stupid was showing someone can still be alive after being shot in the brain ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Wahhhhh....just noticed a post in yesterday's update thread...someone pointed out...How can Jagya change his name to Jagat all of a sudden....in college records and his id card it has to be Jagadish...and the professor's also should have called him by that name several times by now......😆😆 he can lie to his friends and gauri but what about college records and professors???  Edited by divmath - 13 years ago

@Jyo - ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ sooo true....bullet injury ke baad dandiya that was sooooo stupid !!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† and even more stupid was showing someone can still be alive after being shot in the brain ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Wahhhhh....just noticed a post in yesterday's update thread...someone pointed out...How can Jagya change his name to Jagat all of a sudden....in college records and his id card it has to Jagadish...and the professor's also should have called him by that name several times by now......😆😆 he can lie to his friends and gauri but what about college records and professors??? 
divya tht topic got closed re..even i wanted to point tht out tht its a ridiculous blooper..people in India cant go abt changing their names randomly at their own whims and fancies..the name on the 10th std marksheet is a stepping stone for ALL further studies and jobs..and if u change ur name after tht u need a proper affidavit..and here Mr jagya/jagat just prancing arnd wid a diff name thn tht on the college register and his marksheets is beyond ridiculous..even if its a name he fancies,his roll call will be jagadish and jagadish ONLY..

@Jyo - ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ sooo true....bullet injury ke baad dandiya that was sooooo stupid !!! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† and even more stupid was showing someone can still be alive after being shot in the brain ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Wahhhhh....just noticed a post in yesterday's update thread...someone pointed out...How can Jagya change his name to Jagat all of a sudden....in college records and his id card it has to Jagadish...and the professor's also should have called him by that name several times by now......😆😆 he can lie to his friends and gauri but what about college records and professors??? 
Sometimes i think that bullet has taken away that part of anandi's brain where a person's self respect and pride are centered 🤔,maybe that's why she behaves like a zombie remote controlled by dadisa..SAD..such huge expectations i had from this character ..all gone.😔.
yeah,kvgmatri's post..  he had actually planned to change name  in jaitser itself and had told anandi too,so  maybe officially change his name .😕. ,with him anything is possible 
Honestly I don't see Jagat being any "cooler" than Jagdish. I had a friend called Puttanna in college who was the coolest kid. Goes to show how immature Jagya is
@Anu - totally agree, such an idiotic blooper that is.....I wanted to reply there..but the thread was closed by then...may be we should start a fresh thread and point out all the foolish bloopers in the show and have a hearty laugh ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
@Jyo - haan re....Anandi went into the sati savitri mode after the bullet injury....prior to that she was an intelligent kid who used to speak her mind and never used to get scared of DS....I guess you are right..that bullet has taken away the self respect and dignity out of her....now she loves being a slave to DS, take orders and is in "ji huzoor" mode 24/7 or give pravachan about dharam, aagya ka palan etc...... remember yesterday's dialogs "pati ki iccha aur pragati ke liye kaamna karna mera dharam hai" and all..😆😆 I felt I am watching Ramayan or Mahabharat....😆😆 Edited by divmath - 13 years ago
i agree priya..jagat sounds almost the same as jagdish..in fact i find jagdish better..and i have heard so many funny names in college..bt all of thm were just like the rest..unfortunately our jagya dsnt understand tht its the personality tht speaks,not the name or the hometown..sum show had this dialogue abt "soch badi ya chhoti hoti hai,sheher nahi"..stuck wid me all these years..
Originally posted by anu rulz

i agree priya..jagat sounds almost the same as jagdish..in fact i find jagdish better..and i have heard so many funny names in college..bt all of thm were just like the rest..unfortunately our jagya dsnt understand tht its the personality tht speaks,not the name or the hometown..sum show had this dialogue abt "soch badi ya chhoti hoti hai,sheher nahi"..stuck wid me all these years..
yaah,i too find these names similar ,but i too prefer jagdish to jagat..if he wanted such modern name  he should have got some name like jack or jackie😉  at least we would have had some fun with dadisa's pronunciation in  calling out"jaackiee  o laadesar"😉
But you are  totally right its his attitude not name that needs a makeover ..naam badlne kii jagah  apnii  harkathen sudharne  ki koshish karo  ..