Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jaackiee o laadesar ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  jyo that was damn funny....😆😆 Jagya se Jackie Chan ðŸ˜†
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
guys i agree abt the name change even it crossed my mind that u cannt as such "change" names.. but i thought its like he told its my pet name or my friends call me jagat..
anyways i think it was sort of symbolism that cvs wanted to show... like how he is ashamed of his name,background etc...in this case name change didnt aid in him any way. am sure gauri wldnt have noticed even if he said jagya or jagadish from jaipur.. i dnt think she would have caught the name of her bheen in the childhood marriage of 1 day...

anyways all serials are full of bloopers..... 
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@anu
have u stopped watching Uttaran? i used to see ur posts before but not now... u knw how the taps fanc grp have fallen over their faces...anyways its unbearable to watch i just read written updates

sorry bv team.. just 1 off topic post about uttaran...
iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Originally posted by: divmath

Jaackiee o laadesar ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£  jyo that was damn funny....😆😆 Jagya se Jackie Chan ðŸ˜†

Jackie....karega Daadisa ka naam blackie!!
divmath thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

🤣🤣 OMG..kya one liner hai Priya !!! I cant stop laughing....😆
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Anandi lying and then crying was expected.. Cant blame her.. she need time to recover.. Her lying to the family is justified.. not that she wanted to be mahaan or to show that she is an ideal bahu.. no one would want others to be sad with their own problems.. Anandi is being sensible.. but she will be proven only if she chooses the right path that serves better for her..education.. Hope she see the light soon..
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pallai

@anu

have u stopped watching Uttaran? i used to see ur posts before but not now... u knw how the taps fanc grp have fallen over their faces...anyways its unbearable to watch i just read written updates

sorry bv team.. just 1 off topic post about uttaran...

ya pallai stopped following it ages ago..and the forumm is too fanatic for my good..cnt function in a place where one has to give explainations for liking sensible characters and have total illogical arguements y the vamp is a "poor lil pretty rich girl"..moreover the rampant closing topics and banning gets on my nerves..
sevak thumbnail
Hope Anandi atleast reveals all to Sumitra..
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iloveidiotbox

😆haha ...🤣
😉jackie ne toh kaii  baar dadisa kaa naam kiya blackie -stole money from her safe,gambled,went to jail,lied  about results even forged fake reportcard...-but she still adores this laadesar..And  sadly it will continue and anandi will be blamed for all his city misadventures by DS😡...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anyone looking at Anandi's face and her supposedly hidden tears would have known something was wrong....................but not in BV and not Sumitra, Dadisa and surprisingly the normally perceptive Gehna.

I hope that morose look (it is getting tedious to see that face) becomes a little more hardened.............and she gets on with it.

Yesterday was just an extension of the day before..........if we are going to have to sit through 3 episodes to get one result...........it is going to be just

Poor old Nandu gets to face her rage..........but I feel if the rage comes out maybe just maybe.............Anandi might move on...........my hopes are diminishing by the day.........because I do not see any determination on her face even after all that she was put through.

I don't know if Sumitra will be able to pry it out of her............since she promised Jagya that his reputation and secret would be intact as far as the family was concerned............so I don't see where we are going at present.