Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I sw heena's link and got the idea that Apurva Agnihotri will play the negative character Viranth...I think it is the main Negative  lead....
also think Saurav chakrabarti  will play the Rohen character I just guess

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Two possibilities either Zee website is giving wrong information which I doubt coz its an official one
or IF gives wrong information that Saurav is playing the role of Viraat again which I doubt

I also feel Rohan's entry would'nt be so soon as they want to show more Dev and Radika as he us suppose to be the choosen groom for Radhika by Maheswari and would have  some weightage as he seems to be somewhat like a parellel lead
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@shanti..seems they are building a big suspense about rohan's character..😊

all are shown in the promo leap only rohan missing..

good seems apoorva's character as rohan will be of some importance..thats why his entry promo still not shown...πŸ˜‰

cant wait to watch him create the magic again same as in bidaai..
Edited by savee_k - 13 years ago
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@saveeta I can also agree I saw the promo couple of times and I feel the same.
Thinking logically of the character of rohan is  suppose to marry Radhika  then he would come in later as he needs to be shown to agree with Mashawari's proposal.

Also roght now they want to show Dev and Radhika to the viewers and then Rohan may be shown. Thats my thought

And If Zee offical website has some information they may be right
and also IF gives information that Viraat is played by Saurav

I feel 3rd march if the leap happens they need to show who is playing Rohan and the  person will be on the television !

shanaya28 thumbnail
second your thought here.

see rohan will be an important character once he enters the show..

once leap happens and i'm sure some new promos will be coming as leap is happenning on 3rd march..

so lets keep watching and btw rohan's character is so much needed in this radev story..a new flavor and it will not be like old wine in new bottle or a deja vu story..

so there is maheswari..virat..padma.rohan..radev..twist/turn will happen but with these characters in focus..
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think this season or sequel of Choti bahu will have some interesting parameters. And  Since the artciles from Indian forums or Zee offical website do not match and the promos are also still airing I feel there is somthing major missing..

They are taking their own pace to  captivate the viewers as to who are the other people in the show. I am also waiting to see when the leap  happens to get a clearer picture of who is playing the role of Rohan.

I think they will air a few more promos  before the 3rd to give us the  characters played by others in the show.

If Apurva is playing Rohan it will be interesting to watch his role after Bidaaii as Anmol. He has a lot of different characters played to his box , and hopfully rohan will add to the list !😊
shanaya28 thumbnail
shanti agree the first promo of the leap and something was missing in there..trust  the creatives  they do know how to keep the viewers interest..

the promo still is so catchy and for now emphasis is on radev and some central characters but the key character meaning rohan is still kept underwrap.

leap will happen tomorrow so by end of this week or tonite may be we get the missing part in the promo..😊

definitely if its apoorva playing rohan and we do know he blends well in his any new avatar and he always made viewers remember him.as in bidaai.😊
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
apu will create his magic...he wooed fans in bidaai ..not on IF that much but in India where TRPs determined his focus and his character got bidaai to end as only show which was no 1 and still; ended😭
bhondu2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Till now they showed two promos after leap..

I feel if i go by the Zee TV website Masheswari will not try to harm Dadaji and then he will be bed ridden or somthing
and She will give her sweet talks to rohan and convice him that he should get married and even force Padma to tell him to get married
so they would have to show him ultimatly .

As this will happen then Rohan may just say Ok and then he may ask Dev to go see the girl forhim
But this willl be a long time .. So before that There will be a lot of Rohan interaction..
I hope they can show one more promo to know how this Rohan character is and weither its Apu who is playing it πŸ˜†
shanaya28 thumbnail
yeah so true leap taking place so  at least rohan should be revealed now..

expecting a new promo with rohan this time..

btw without rohan's entry how will radev meet..

a lot of drama before radev meet..there is maheswari playing her game.her target rohan and to find a docile girl for him..

another target of hers radhika..

i think rohan will be the medium for radev to meet ...

suspense and lots of confusion for now..

hope soon the channel shows a promo of who is really doing rohan.

if its apoorva we will be happy as we know he will blend well in his character as rohan..😊