sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
i think it is virat not rohan as his attitude  is so like viraat
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shanti the guy is viraat not rohan...

i checked the IF article about his entry its same to same..saurav..

second he will be grey character and already treats dev like a servant so here in promo too he sarcastically says dev hein nah..his attitude already proves he is viraat..his mom too was by his side..

so only rohan's name is mentioned by his mom but not shown in that promo..

either ZEE misleading with the promo or they are keeping rohan's entry a suspense.
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Pragati Mehra (last seen in Uttaran) and Sushmita Daan of Saans fame will now be seen in Zee's Choti Bahu. While Pragati essays the negative lead, Sushmita will be seen in a positive role.

A source reveals, "Pragati Mehra and Sushmita Daan play important characters in the show. Pragati plays Maheshwari, the badi bahu of the family. It's a negative character and she is the badi tai of Avinash. Meanwhile, Sushmita plays her devrani. The story will be completely new and fresh and has no connection to the earlier one except that we have retained Avinash and Rubina as leads.

"The story begins with the childhood of the leads and later on moves towards their love story. Gopi Desai who was seen in the first season playing a negative role will be seen in a completely positive character this time around."

Pragati says, "Yes, I will be seen in a completely different role and new look in Choti Bahu." About Uttaran she says, "I was on a 15-day holiday to the US and my track was changed accordingly. Now am back and hopefully will start shooting for Uttaran in two weeks." Sushmita was too busy to answer our calls.

I found this in the net which says Rohan's mom has a positive role.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: savee_k

@sami..so many articles plus the ZEE website one all have different concept of the story..

only common thing radhika  chosen as bride for rohan..

now who is kalavati.?.radhika's stepmom name is shanti...

this too might get true dev going to meet radhika for rohan.totally pardes movie..

now hequestion is as per radhika's cast intro she gets married to rohan..here it says something else..

all confusing..

i think its better  to wait for the leap and see how they unfold the story..

the most confusing bit who is really playing rohan?...

promo is out for entry of grown up dev/radhika/viraat but no sign of rohan..

so agree if apoorva playing rohan so its better a good role and a paralell lead one..

definitely he should get the neeeded focus..either it goes pardes way or HDDCS in the end if apoorva doing a favor to his friends TD so they better makes rohan a character worth remembering and who will capture audiences heart same as anmol...

I would like Pardes type but he should'nt be used up and messed with his charcater !

I would like the HDDC take which has a lot of scope
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekha03

Pragati Mehra (last seen in Uttaran) and Sushmita Daan of Saans fame will now be seen in Zee's Choti Bahu. While Pragati essays the negative lead, Sushmita will be seen in a positive role.

A source reveals, "Pragati Mehra and Sushmita Daan play important characters in the show. Pragati plays Maheshwari, the badi bahu of the family. It's a negative character and she is the badi tai of Avinash. Meanwhile, Sushmita plays her devrani. The story will be completely new and fresh and has no connection to the earlier one except that we have retained Avinash and Rubina as leads.

"The story begins with the childhood of the leads and later on moves towards their love story. Gopi Desai who was seen in the first season playing a negative role will be seen in a completely positive character this time around."

Pragati says, "Yes, I will be seen in a completely different role and new look in Choti Bahu." About Uttaran she says, "I was on a 15-day holiday to the US and my track was changed accordingly. Now am back and hopefully will start shooting for Uttaran in two weeks." Sushmita was too busy to answer our calls.

I found this in the net which says Rohan's mom has a positive role.

Interesting !! I think they are builing up a lot of suspense with Rohan's character !
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: savee_k

shanti the guy is viraat not rohan...

i checked the IF article about his entry its same to same..saurav..

second he will be grey character and already treats dev like a servant so here in promo too he sarcastically says dev hein nah..his attitude already proves he is viraat..his mom too was by his side..

so only rohan's name is mentioned by his mom but not shown in that promo..

either ZEE misleading with the promo or they are keeping rohan's entry a suspense.

Exactly I mean would IF also give wrng information He looks like Saurav and they cannot make mistake in showing a person in the promo who looks identical to the person mentioned in IF

He has this attitude of saying it for others..
Even when he was young he would back answer and say of others.. Rohan I am sure may have been around but they never showed him

Suspense and more suspense.. I would be glad if Apu plays Rohan but i want his character sketch well etched out otherwise  disspointing
maybe we will have more promos out
Coz if Dev has to go to see radhika for Rohan according to the article Sammy put then they need tio show Rohan atleast once otherwise how can someone blindly say Ok I will get married in this age and generation  without showing his face to the audience !!

shanaya28 thumbnail
@rekha..thanks for article.

wat i have observed viraat will be completely like his mother .attitude..authoritative..negative as  maheswari..

padma rohan's mom is positive and sweet..so rohan's upbringing too will be same..good in nature..

so in today's promo  my POV its  not rohan but virat..
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
SAveeta, I saw the promo . Padma clearly said Rohan to the guy. It means Apurva is not there in Chhoti Bahu.
shanti05 thumbnail
Rekha lets see  either Zee website is fooling us but it should'nt do com on its been there for teh past 15 days  they could have changed it but they did'nt
also IF Viraat picture seens similar to the guy sitting and having a shrewd look while answering

i still feel the promo is misleading

shanaya28 thumbnail
@rekha...either IF got it all wrong in its article about who playing virat cos the guy is saurav..

so here as he replied and his face shownits completely viraat..

ok the promo shows all the grown up for the leap..

radhika..her sis is shown...dev....next it should have been viraat...rohan..

at the end someone is missing in the promo..

either virat or rohan..but stil i feel only his name is mentioned and not shown yet..