Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

In her interview she doesn't sound like someone who has taken this sportingly, she seems bitter.

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 13 years ago
@togepe30  LOL..."My guy should be filthy rich".....

Hahahahahahhahahahahaa !!! Oh Gawd !! ROFL ! Shez crazy !!!

whtat is crazy in that can u explain me Edited by akiz - 13 years ago
i donot like sushant he is so ugly and bad i donot watch watch jdj becoz neha is not there so i amj not happy becoz sushant is choosen over her sushant is less popular than neha neha is a star Edited by set_raj - 13 years ago

neha has a better screen presence than sushant and neha was invited in special epi becoz more popular stars were invited in special episode

i must say it ios not neha loss it is jdj loss becoz they dropped such a good dancer sushant is nothing in front of her he is hust jooti of her legs

neha is soooooooooooo beautiful
i am not impressed with sushant
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: akiz

i must say it ios not neha loss it is jdj loss becoz they dropped such a good dancer sushant is nothing in front of her he is hust jooti of her legs

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 thanks for making me laugh....joke of the century!🤣🤣
what is joke of centuries.it is not joke it is true u are e joke of centuries😃
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ akiz seems like u r a sushant hater and neha lover😆 but oh well i don't know who da actress is cuz i haven't watched any of her shows but i know sushant as an actor and he is da no.1 popular telly actor right now and his show has been no. 1 show from da time it started and still is. 😃 and he has great screen presence and is a really good actor,dancer and have a great personality. 👍🏼

and oh got ur pm, i don't know who she is to hate her. i was just stating my opinion and as far as i know i didn't say anything bad about her 😃