Neha Marda accuses JDJ of Favouritism - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
^cherry forget it yaar......we will be caught up in another WW3 yeh toh ab roz ki baat ho gayi hai

taani what is ur prob u said u like her but it seems that u are not in her favour

@cutecherry i don't know who she is to hate her. what do u mean? through this

Edited by akiz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by akiz

taani what is ur prob u said u like her but it seems that u are not in her favour

I like Neha.....the problem was with your post because it sounded too degrading...and you presented it as a fact when it was your opinion
it is opinion of everybody not my opinion and neha really is a star and really popular it is written on thos article itself

@cutecherry i don't know who she is to hate her. what do u mean? through this

i meant that i don't know her as an actress to hate her. more simpler way if i don't know someone than i would neither hate or love them😛 since u asked me if i hated her or not, i just answered ur question.😃

it is opinion of everybody not my opinion and neha really is a star and really popular it is written on thos article itself
um everybody who???😕😕😕😕 just because she's your fave doesnt mean you have to degrade others
JDJ got revamped after Madhuri stepped in as judge and so many replacements took over..Neena gupta,Navjot singh etc..
if she feels JDJ is not fair den why did special episode?
nd sushant did only one reality show only if i'm not wrong
@tani what do u mean?u donot know that neha is really popular and everybody knows that so why saying that um who everybody?
angoor khatte...on one side she says she has no negative feelings towards JDJ and the other side she left no stone unturned to say they are biased....