Neha Marda accuses JDJ of Favouritism - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
" i belong to orthodox marwadi family" does she know what orthodox means, and has she seen what she wears on Awards shows, and what she wore in a show on NDTV Imagine.? 

she doesn't know what she wants, first she says i want lead roles, was it yourself not being greedy, you would have went to Shree, and Ballika Vaadhu.  lol..  this girl needs serious help.. and she surely is full of herself
Sushant has done 2 reality shows? 😕 What is the 2nd one? 🤔 I only know of ZND. Is she confused thinking that when Sushant came on DID to help Shakti, that he was taking part in it 😆

Oh and who did she come to help in the Teen Ka Tadka round? I don't seem to remember 🤔
she helped chang and i donot think she needs help i think u all need help
she just wears lehangas which is traditional u need to understand meaning of orthodox not she@phadukaran
she has the right to say that they r biased and angoor is not sour for her becoz she is so much famous and she knows what she wants becoz she took bv and she is a famous character today
Originally posted by akiz

she just wears lehangas which is traditional u need to understand meaning of orthodox not she@phadukaran

orthodox means not wearing Mini Skirts, or evening dresses at events, or shows.. well in these photos i don't see ghagra choli, or nor she looks like orthodox ..  thank your very much

Neha Marda at Meethi Chhoorii No. 1

Priyanka, John at Indian Telly Awards

Contestant of tv show Meethi Chhoorii No 1
"I've participated in Boogie Woogie thrice. Thereafter, I featured in Star Plus' Kaboom, where I won Rs 30 lakhs. That gave me the necessary exposure and soon I bagged the lead role in Sahara One's Saath Rahega Always. Ek Thi Rajkumari is my second show."

and then another reality show, with saroj khan and Terence lewis.. so in a way three dance reality shows, and guest appearance in Jhalak...  and she still cries Foul...  nothing wrong in being upfront and blunt, but at least get the reality check, before accusing.. not that i care about Jhalak, cuz it is very much biased..
Sony is biased towards Sushant! so much for fair competition Sony! well done!
Originally posted by Rapier

Sony is biased towards Sushant! so much for fair competition Sony! well done!

Its not just Sushant who has participated in a reality show before. Krushna Abhishek participated in TWO dance reality shows and still was taken for JDJ. He had even WON one of them- and ironically that show was on Sony itself. Now also he is taking part in reality shows related to comedy. There is no question of bias here.

The simple fact of the matter is that Sony wanted more popular celebs and upgraded their whole contestant list after Madhuri was signed on the show. (Madhuri herself said it in one interview and the channel also confessed- there was also an article on this that as many as 6 contestants were dropped- Neena Gupta was amongst them). Many popular names were dropped, and leads of various TV shows were taken in their place. So simple.
Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Its not just Sushant who has participated in a reality show before. Krushna Abhishek participated in TWO dance reality shows and still was taken for JDJ. He had even WON one of them- and ironically that show was on Sony itself. Now also he is taking part in reality shows related to comedy. There is no question of bias here.

The simple fact of the matter is that Sony wanted more popular celebs and upgraded their whole contestant list after Madhuri was signed on the show. (Madhuri herself said it in one interview and the channel also confessed). Many popular names were dropped, and leads of various TV shows were taken in their place. So simple.

well i have enough reason to believe that sony is more than generous towards "sushita."

1. they bring in sushant, who is a trained dancer and did two shows (like neha said). but since u said other people also have done this. let's forget this.
2. they bring ankita back for no reason. wild card is supposed to be one person.
3. they let sushant stay on despite his injury, while daya and salman got no such chance.
4. he gets a free pass into top 3.
5. every week, the Sushita love story is shown over and over again.

sounds like Sony is biased.

and i never said they were only biased towards sushant. sure, they may be biased towards krushna. but they are definitely biased towards sushita. no denying of this.