Neha Marda accuses JDJ of Favouritism - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rapier

well i have enough reason to believe that sony is more than generous towards "sushita."

1. they bring in sushant, who is a trained dancer and did two shows (like neha said). but since u said other people also have done this. let's forget this.
2. they bring ankita back for no reason. wild card is supposed to be one person.
3. they let sushant stay on despite his injury, while daya and salman got no such chance.
4. he gets a free pass into top 3.

5. every week, the Sushita love story is shown over and over again.

sounds like Sony is biased.

and i never said they were only biased towards sushant. sure, they may be biased towards krushna. but they are definitely biased towards sushita. no denying of this.

salman went out bcuz of low votes ( assuming voting is not rigged) .. and he could perform right ?
From the articles , it looks like sushant is getting a second chance the same way that daya did ...
i.e just like daya - sushant is going to ask for votes without performing .. sushant's score will be taken as 0/60 ..
Since equal weightage is given to votes and scores , sushant will most probably come in bottom two where he will have to perform in face-off
Edited by lunza - 13 years ago

well i have enough reason to believe that sony is more than generous towards "sushita."

1. they bring in sushant, who is a trained dancer and did two shows (like neha said). but since u said other people also have done this. let's forget this.As you wish, though I can make a case for Sushant here as well like I have done in the past. But I wish to point out that sushant has done only one dancing reality show and that is ZNKD. He did appear once on Entertainment ke liye kuch bhi karega, but that was to showcase martial arts not dance. Neha should check her facts.
2. they bring ankita back for no reason. wild card is supposed to be one person. Reports say that the judges took a lot of time to arrive at that decision. Also didn't they drop the veto power after that? Anyway, even if we accept second wildcard was unfair- that doesn't show bias towards Sushant. That shows more of their desire to tap on to the Sushita love story and get more TRP's. Did they not eliminate Ankita just after Valentine Day episode?
3. they let sushant stay on despite his injury, while daya and salman got no such chance.Who told you that? Just like Daya did not perform, Sushant too is not performing and will most probably perform in the face-off next week, since he will get 0/60. Everyone in the forum is already discussing it in the various AT's. Even SBS mentioned that if he is well next week, he will have to perform in the face-off round just like Daya if audience votes do not compensate for 0/60. So where is the bias????
4. he gets a free pass into top 3.Wrong again. As I said, he will have to fight and come next week. 
5. every week, the Sushita love story is shown over and over again.Again, that does not show bias to Sushita. It shows inclination of the channel to get more TRP's for their show through this couple.

sounds like Sony is biased.

and i never said they were only biased towards sushant. sure, they may be biased towards krushna. but they are definitely biased towards sushita. no denying of this.
Then maybe we will have to say that they are biased towards Shekhar as well, as everyone always kept wondering from where he got all those votes. (I don't believe that there was rigging, but just pointing out since you are talking of bias)

I think it all depends on our perspective. If once tries to find bias in everything, they will. I try my best to look at things neutrally, and so I don't find any bias. 

The channel, has, at best, been ACCOMODATIVE in cases of sickness or illness.

1.)  When Salman hurt himself- they not only changed the dance form, but also asked Choreo Sneha to help him in teaching Yana. 

2.) When Daya's choreo was sick, Jai Kumar Nair was asked to come and do the choreography. 

3.) Robin did not know Indian dance forms, so they let her take help from an expert for the Lavani.

They have been pretty fair. Even the allocation of choreos was done in a manner that more popular choreos (DID participants) were given less popular contestants so that the popularity thing could be somewhat balanced. 

Edited by nikitagmc - 13 years ago

Sony is biased towards Sushant! so much for fair competition Sony! well done!

biased or not, but he is showing awesome performances,.. it's not like he is standing around, and is still being considered in the show.  It's not his fault, that sony is trying to garner TRPs on his expense.  
Originally posted by lunza

salman went out bcuz of low votes ( assuming voting is not rigged) .. and he could perform right ?
From the articles , it looks like sushant is getting a second chance the same way that daya did ...
i.e just like daya - sushant is going to ask for votes without performing .. sushant's score will be taken as 0/60 ..
Since equal weightage is given to votes and scores , sushant will most probably come in bottom two where he will have to perform in face-off

well i hope that is the case otherwise it is very unfair! but i heard he quit the show?
@Rapier: He wanted to quit the show... but Madhuri said that you don't quit immediately- let the audience vote and then come back if they want. Means if they save if next week, all is well... if no, then he will have to perform in face-off. If he doesn't, he's out.
Originally posted by nikitagmc

@Rapier: He wanted to quit the show... but Madhuri said that you don't quit immediately- let the audience vote and then come back if they want. Means if they save if next week, all is well... if no, then he will have to perform in face-off. If he doesn't, he's out.

got it! thank you!
but neha marda is very much popular
Originally posted by akiz

but neha marda is very much popular

Question is not about her popularity, but her talking all kind of B.S. for other stars...