Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

testing9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey girls,don't throw chappals at me
But,i guess this love triangle idea will be carried out thru the entire world cup,remember last time how they had prolonged dutta-sups. wedding track becaz of IPL.
The bright side is we will get to see more of dutta-nakku 😊,so i don't mind if they introduce this track,becaz dutta only loves nakku.
Further,if kala also knows about seema & tries to create misunderstanding,then it is all the more good.As always her this plan will also be flopped & ultimately we will get grand reunion of our tasha.
One thing i am confused is how far they want to carry with this blind track.

my god! imagine the pn niwasis locked up till after the wrold cup...what will happen to them and baaji 😲 .......
will ayi sahab hit the guinnes record with her "jagadambe" hymn and fainting spells 😆
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Now all of us are for the triangle. Maybe this all was a ploy by the channel to make us accept the triangle? If only Naku's rival had something nice abt her....
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Now all of us are for the triangle. Maybe this all was a ploy by the channel to make us accept the triangle? If only Naku's rival had something nice abt her....

I think u are right.Unnecessarily they caused us distress,just to feed us this triangle idea.
The main problem with seema is the actress who plays her is not upto the mark.She totally lacks in expressions.But,we have to prepare ourselves for more of seema.😡

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

We all know how manipulative kala is,what if she traps seema by telling all negative things about nakku,& seema being dumb will easily believe her & may turn against nakku.
This sounds so much like ektaish.But,the triangle wala idea itself is ekatiash.I hope they still maintain essence of LTL thru this track.

I agree..the essence of LTL should not be lost here.. or else it would be no better than any ektaish show..if they are bringing in this track, then how  kala and suds fits in here will be very interesting to watch..i also hope they don't make this as entire focus and drag it to no end..it is high time that dutta gets back to his business and deal with all the mess that has been created by kala and suds..
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chalo, yeh baat bhi clear hogi! I also thought of the possbility of them reuniting in a temple. Kyun ki sab kuch mandir ma hi hota hai!
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!

Am taking only the crux of this article as true right now...That is Dutta-Nakku to unite. How, why, where etc, lets see what happens...

Love triangle with Seema😆😆 That is like a joke. That guy(Dutta) is treating her(Seema) like an untouchable..literally! So we may see Seema playing Chipkoo as usual or Nakku might feel sad for her and take her home, Kala keeping her around and feeding her evil etc etc.. There is no way that we will see an actual triangle here. Just more Seema on screen🤢

__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yipeeee.... guys, ab jab itni pyari good news mil hi gayi h to prediction to banta hai naa boss..or prediction m agar dutta or nakku ka aa gale lag jaa wala scene ho jaaye to phir to baat hi kuch or ho.
i just want to see another hug between our D
deactivated1 thumbnail
Bad news. First, we all knew that DN would reunite at some point, so that's hardly a spoiler. Second, if I wanted to see love-triangles, I'd go back to watching Ekta's insane shows, but plainly speaking: I hate the whole concept of love-triangles. It's overrated, overused, and if there's one thing LTL is known for it's to not follow the typical formula in story-telling.

Now what? They've run out of ideas? Kala has been defaced. She has been hating her brother's guts and plotting against him for years and now the truth is finally out about her - this is the biggest showdown that Dutta is going to have with any of his enemies. And then they want to focus on this Seema track? Why not focus on Kala and Dutta's power-struggle? Why not focus on DN finally being reunited and having other issues as there're so many loose ends regarding Dutta's future already?

Gosh, these CVs. I've got a bad feeling that the channel has been meddling with the story-line. I've got a feeling that this whole love-triangle thing is their idea since they know that people are dying for Tasha's love-story and this is the way for them to keep us on the very edges of our seats.

Sadly, what they don't understand that some of us (if not all of us) are obsessed with Dutta's character and his development. If they just focused on that rather than some cheesy love-triangle that we all know is bound to fail, then we'd be more than waiting on the edges of our seats. We'd be rewatching episodes over and over again.

Two months have been wasted on what? Chases, suspenseful and illogical scenes, Chaskar's long monologues, Kala's hate crusade, Naku's new don-avatar, Dutta sleeping or sitting or flashbacking, and what's in store next? Another month of Sleep Mode...

Yes, the pessimist is back thanks to these stupid love-triangle news. Good thing I didn't watch yesterday's episode and aren't planning to watch for the next many weeks. I won't be able to sit through this Seema-Dutta-Naku deal.

God help Colors. They've really lost it. Or maybe Ekta has taken over the channel... could happen...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe Naku wont know Seema is Dutta's ex-gf and take her home herself. 🤔
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Maybe Naku wont know Seema is Dutta's ex-gf and take her home herself. 🤔

That is bright possibility since hamari nakku is so mahan😆
But,if she is unable to take dutta home,as per the article,to akeli seema ko kaise lekar jayegi😕