Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: crystal_29

Ksh, Kala creating misunderstanding is very abstract. It could be any way. Outside the house, inside the house, with Seema etc..

The triangle part of the article is like throwing a bait..We can think positive or negative about it. Do you even think that Nakku or Dutta are going to doubt each other at any point of time? No..I will not believe that.

I agree! So lets take the article with a pinch of salt and wait and watch. Apart from the reunion the rest of the article is on shaky ground. Unless they have decided to make Kala a super villian who will sit in PN and still manage to control the relationship dynamics between people far away.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Elysia

I've no idea what "rival site" is or what "TC" is. Enlighten me, dear?

TC is tellychakkar. They are a rival of IF. Like any media article their articles also contain lots of mirch masala. So take what they write with a pinch of salt and watch what actually happens. They have been wrong a LOT of times.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

I agree! So lets take the article with a pinch of salt and wait and watch. Apart from the reunion the rest of the article is on shaky ground. Unless they have decided to make Kala a super villian who will sit in PN and still manage to control the relationship dynamics between people far away.

I think that the way LTL has changed recently, anything is possible now 😕

Honestly, I'm sick of the CVs jumping tracks when they should focus on developing one thing and conclude it before moving on. For instance, Dutta's development through his whole blind-period hasn't been shown in details. Back with the jungle-track, his development from not loving Naku and being bound by his past to reaching the point where he realized he loved Naku and trusted her again was shown throughout the jungle-episodes and concluded with his inner journey in which he found Naku and then later saved her from Anna.

Where is his journey now? All we've seen is him wandering around blind, sitting, sleeping, or having flashbacks. Those scenes have lasted nothing more than 3 minutes per episode. Where is the depth? Where is the process? Now he's going to find out about his sister and how much focus will that be given with this whole Seema thing going on? The most natural result of Kala's face-off will be a power-struggle between Bhao and her. How will he even have time for a love-triangle? Seriously?
Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Btw this article out today means it will be shown only next week. Also Dutta not returning home immediately means he will continue to remain blind.

As for the triangle I am not worried about it. The way Kala's interest perked up at the mention of Dutta being with a girl I suspected she would try and create trouble even if the girl wasnt Seema. Though I wonder how she will do it. Maybe she will apologize to Dutta and her family and get back to the family fold and then create trouble. 🤔

@ bold: will every one forgive her and accept her and respect her and treat her as same the way as before. no i don't think so.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sasha_1

@ bold: will every one forgive her and accept her and respect her and treat her as same the way as before. no i don't think so.

If this happens, then I am so gonna laugh. It would be the most ridicilous and illogical and stupid thing I'd ever seen on TV. Ever. With the exception of Dutta sitting on a fan.
Edited by Elysia - 13 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I guess this all started with the entry of new director.My guess is Yashji who handled FR track so well is handling PN side of story & this new director is handling seema-dutta track.If this is the case then,the guy is totally clueless about the whole strength of dutta's character.That is the reason we are seeing such 2-3 mins. scenes of D .
So, as Shreya said,let's take only first part of the news-Dutta & nakku's union.
deactivated1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety_219

I guess this all started with the entry of new director.My guess is Yashji who handled FR track so well is handling PN side of story & this new director is handling seema-dutta track.If this is the case then,the guy is totally clueless about the whole strength of dutta's character.That is the reason we are seeing such 2-3 mins. scenes of D .
So, as Shreya said,let's take only first part of the news-Dutta & nakku's union.

Is there really nothing we can do to somehow inform this new director about those things? I'm sure that if we all write him or Yashji...
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think that the way LTL has changed recently, anything is possible now 😕

Honestly, I'm sick of the CVs jumping tracks when they should focus on developing one thing and conclude it before moving on. For instance, Dutta's development through his whole blind-period hasn't been shown in details. Back with the jungle-track, his development from not loving Naku and being bound by his past to reaching the point where he realized he loved Naku and trusted her again was shown throughout the jungle-episodes and concluded with his inner journey in which he found Naku and then later saved her from Anna.

Where is his journey now? All we've seen is him wandering around blind, sitting, sleeping, or having flashbacks. Those scenes have lasted nothing more than 3 minutes per episode. Where is the depth? Where is the process? Now he's going to find out about his sister and how much focus will that be given with this whole Seema thing going on? The most natural result of Kala's face-off will be a power-struggle between Bhao and her. How will he even have time for a love-triangle? Seriously?

Have you guys thought that perhaps the little things associated with a 'love triangle' were inevitable? Maybe the term they are using are incorrect, but Seema naturally is going to feel jealous, Naku may feel awkward and Dutta will have to face up to 2 women in his life breaking one's heart allowing him to move on with his true love. So if this is going to happen, a love triangle in the weakest sense may actually if dealt with quickly, could just conclude this whole Seema's track with her redemption. Another point, in this love triangle that CVs have planned, a couple are married. I mean seriously, that is such a strong bond in itself, incorprating it in such a silly idea, undermines Tasha's relationship as well....why would a woman want to create a rift in a married couple's life?

Leandra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If this happens, then I am so gonna laugh. It would be the most ridicilous and illogical and stupid thing I'd ever seen on TV. Ever. With the exception of Dutta sitting on a fan.

He is blind and jump up in the fan what a creative thought yar 😆 but ltl i also unpredictable let see how kala reunite with PN member.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh Come on guys! stop blaming the director! its high time! he has no interference in the story line!  

and also  why always we end up looking at the negative side of something??  there was never an article which was completely Valid before... then why do we waste out time in getting worried ???