Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: khushix

i think i can tolerate love triangle but not the new storyline with new family and new lead guy.. and well, we know Dutta loves Naku and not Seema...

Same here.. i can watch the love triangle rather than a new family/storyline..

It will be interesting to see this track...dutta will always love nakku.. and he would never develop feelings towards seema..but once seema comes to know of DN..what will be her reaction.. and off course that of dutta and nakku too..i want to see this..
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yes!! finally an Article!!

and tasha will reunite too .. its happening!! 

as for triangle.. it must be some'one figment of poor imagination .. lol as Duta and naku are too much in love to even think abt others.. lol ... but yeash Seema can feel bad and try to do something foolish which will ignite things more between Dutta nakusha in a positive way :D  ðŸ˜‰ 

Im loving it ! i hope it happens . unlike other Fake articles of Telly chakkar 

thanks for sharing... cant wait now!

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tank u all 4 sharing this is awesome news my heart skipped when i saw spoiler but i took courage to read it tank god it is good news .
i don't mind the love triangle bcoz we know D-N Ls is strong as long as they r united & together i don't mind just show tasha i am happy bring it on!😊
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
lovely news..its a maker not a spoiler...lol..t4s
-bharti- thumbnail
But why call it a spoiler? ðŸ˜• God hope this is true.  DN union nd no LT please.   LT cant happen as dutta loves nakku nd nobody can ever come in between them.
Subii thumbnail
thanks for sharing.. finally! *sigh of relief*
this means nakku is not gonna see him at seemaz place.. ðŸ˜•

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Hey girls,don't throw chappals at me
But,i guess this love triangle idea will be carried out thru the entire world cup,remember last time how they had prolonged dutta-sups. wedding track becaz of IPL.
The bright side is we will get to see more of dutta-nakku 😊,so i don't mind if they introduce this track,becaz dutta only loves nakku.
Further,if kala also knows about seema & tries to create misunderstanding,then it is all the more good.As always her this plan will also be flopped & ultimately we will get grand reunion of our tasha.
One thing i am confused is how far they want to carry with this blind track.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Btw this article out today means it will be shown only next week. Also Dutta not returning home immediately means he will continue to remain blind.
As for the triangle I am not worried about it. The way Kala's interest perked up at the mention of Dutta being with a girl I suspected she would try and create trouble even if the girl wasnt Seema. Though I wonder how she will do it. Maybe she will apologize to Dutta and her family and get back to the family fold and then create trouble. 🤔
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey girls,don't throw chappals at me
But,i guess this love triangle idea will be carried out thru the entire world cup,remember last time how they had prolonged dutta-sups. wedding track becaz of IPL.
The bright side is we will get to see more of dutta-nakku 😊,so i don't mind if they introduce this track,becaz dutta only loves nakku.
Further,if kala also knows about seema & tries to create misunderstanding,then it is all the more good.As always her this plan will also be flopped & ultimately we will get grand reunion of our tasha.
One thing i am confused is how far they want to carry with this blind track.

Maybe as Shilpita suggested they will make Dutta a Daredevil sort of hero who will smell and kill his enemies. 😆
I dont see otherwise how Kala will manage to create friction b/w Tasha in the current scenario.
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Maybe as Shilpita suggested they will make Dutta a Daredevil sort of hero who will smell and kill his enemies. 😆
I dont see otherwise how Kala will manage to create friction b/w Tasha in the current scenario.

We all know how manipulative kala is,what if she traps seema by telling all negative things about nakku,& seema being dumb will easily believe her & may turn against nakku.
This sounds so much like ektaish.But,the triangle wala idea itself is ekatiash.I hope they still maintain essence of LTL thru this track.