Spoiler : Dutta naku to unite

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 11 years ago
jus read on rival site D-N tounite. Big smile and feeling v.sad for DUTTA ,NAKU, SEEMA love triangle but for now very much happy
Thanks for sharing.   guys, it is good news!!! i just read it too in a rival site that this week D-N will unite in some temple but but there is a bad news too that next track will be D-N-S luv triangle.
waise hume to pahle hi pata tha... hai naa.or ye b pata h that there is no need to b worry bcoz hamara D to sirf N se pyar karta h, and seema!!! sawal hi paida nahi hota.Edited by priya6gang - 11 years ago

thanks for sharing.. read it too..

- Chaskar suspects Seema of having a connection with Dutta.
- Naku finally meets Dutta at the temple but she wont be able to bring him home yet (why not?! Confused still blind? Ouch)
- Naku comes to know how Seema helped Dutta from being attacked again.
- Dutta-Naku-Seema love triangle Ermm
- Kala gets to know abt Seema & will try to create friction between Dutta-Naku

so their reunion will be at the temple.. and maybe Seema wil be around too..sighh..oh well.. as long as they unite already..im ok with anything..

At last! Eww! Love triangle as per the site. Dead

Edited by kshreya2002 - 11 years ago
thanks khajju for sharing this wonderful news.Big smile
well atleast this indicates that dutta is not leaving , dying etc Smile
eventually dutta and nakku will unite ClapClap
Love triangle. Eww! Dead
But looking at the positive side its KALA who will try to create friction. I dont mind an insecure Naku. If that makes Dutta patao her a bit.

i think i can tolerate love triangle but not the new storyline with new family and new lead guy.. and well, we know Dutta loves Naku and not Seema...