Users

Frequent Posters

Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

EDIT

Edited by KatForeva - 13 years ago

@cutiepierani: I'm so sorry for your loss hun....May God give strength to everyone related to your friend, including you.

btw, guys .....I just noticed...did Adhuri-Dastan get banned? why? does anyone know? Her posts were funny as much as I've seen.
Ania, I think it's a self ban. πŸ˜• I don't like it when ppl do that.....they just disappear.
AD got banned? why and how? Can we still send them PMs? πŸ˜²
hey Zainab,

I thought the same too....but I have a feeling that it may have been because of the warnings in one of the threads here....the one with Shahid-PC... πŸ˜•

I know what you mean....they disappear without even telling much....just like some IC members =(
It also irks me when they come back with new IDs and we have no idea who they are...lol.
I hope Bollywood forum keeps me entertained for distractions since I gotta pull an all-nighter tonight. πŸ˜³
@eraser: I think if it wasn't a self imposed exile ie. self ban, then the reason could've been this topic: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1614690&PID=39152484�
I'm cool πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Katalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Valentine's Day everyone who has reached the 14th! Lets spread love today and try not to argue in any topic😊
No yet here..in less than 50 mins.....
Let's spread loooooooooovvvve lol ^^