Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hmmm, I wonder what PC thinks of this! That's like a slap in the face for Priyanka that is if they are dating.

By the way can someone explain to me why did PC say people have dirty minds? Because people think shahid and her are together?
Lensa, I think she must be acquainted with some of the Bolly forum threads...๐Ÿ˜†  dirty minds are all sitting here ๐Ÿ˜†
smilecheese thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

hmmm, I wonder what PC thinks of this! That's like a slap in the face for Priyanka that is if they are dating.

By the way can someone explain to me why did PC say people have dirty minds? Because people think shahid and her are together?

Well, its not like PC is going around telling that she is in love, they are mutually denying the truth and saying that they are still looking for love. Idiots, sigh. 

And PC said people have dirty minds because not everyone is open to the idea of living in together or sleeping with a partner before marriage, or just finding a boy at 7 AM at a girl's house.... These things are still taboo in some people's minds and therefore the judgement is passed. The boy gets a free card out because of double standards but the girl is often referred to as a s**t or whatever for having a man at her house before marriage... And it must be embarrassing for the parents and relatives of the girl to answer questions about a boy's presence at a house. 
smilecheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

Pari, you can have them๐Ÿ˜†

Do I get Castle?๐Ÿ˜›

Nahiiiiiiiiin. I want Beckett and Rick too. And Booth and Brennan (Bones if you know that show). The rest we can debate about. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah but from the videos we see and pics...it's obvious there is something between these two! And I feel like its PC who is more in love with shahid than he is. Just my opinion. I always felt that shahid was holding back! And usually in the interviews, it's pc who is always praising shahid to the skies..and he says things like am not in love yet!

And about her saying that ppl have dirty minds..that's was wrong for her to say! Their is a thing called culture and values people go by. Just because they think it's wrong for two adults to leave together before marriage doesn't mean they have dirty minds.

Originally posted by: Pari.K

Nahiiiiiiiiin. I want Beckett and Rick too. And Booth and Brennan (Bones if you know that show). The rest we can debate about. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Noo!! You can have the Bones couple...but Beckett and Castle are mine๐Ÿ˜ˆ

....And I never thought about what PC's relatives would think....you made up a good point๐Ÿ˜Š (and I stayed on topic๐Ÿ˜‰)
anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
once again, I'll ask...where are the parents??๐Ÿ˜†
Ok seriously....first of all Ruky and Shee....tone it down.....both with sarcasm and going into the R rated discussion

And Ruky-I found a comment of yours instigating by saying "I'm  so ready"....indicating at Priyanka fans. Want to not do that b/c really I don't feel like being nice anymore. I'm all for formal warnings right about now.

And Meena dear....wanna tone it down on the R rated discussion yourself, or do you want me to come after you ji?

This discussion isn't actually going anywhere, but b/c I'm feeling nice I'll let it go this once. So you know, chaddi buddies and w/e.....keep it toned down.

Thank you very much ji!

And on topic....by just reading the heading only

Umm his life....people date various people till they fall in love. Wasn't this what majority of members said in other topics before? What's so different here? Oh wait it's b/c it's Shahid. Right? lol

Sigh
smilecheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali10

once again, I'll ask...where are the parents??๐Ÿ˜†

Kiske parents?

Priyanka's mom was at her nana's barsi and her dad was out of town... Shahid's parents don't live with him. 
I justtttttttt can't stand Priyanka and Shahid. Have I made it clear???????? I think so. I don't know why though....oh yeah, it's because I think they smell.