shaurya chauhan ya shaurya khanna??? :S

Posted: 13 years ago
Hola wonderful peeps!πŸ€—

im soo back on the forum now,simply because now i believe that ill get my daily dose of MiYa everyday!!😳
but i sooo love the CV's of this show,because of the little glitches they provideπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

.Till somedays back it was piashree jaiswal and not piyali!😲😲😲
and NOW another one bites the dust..so whats his name??

wasn't shaurya khanna once shaurya chauhan??πŸ€”

LMAO..what do u all think of this latest umm, "situation"..do share your views!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

ps: i sooo loved shaurya today..he and his dimples can rule my worldπŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ and he thinks misha dazzled the ramp with her beauty!☺️☺️☺️

pps: did i mention that i love shaurya??? mi amor shaurya(chauhan not khannaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Another Blooper🀣

This creatives have problem of forgetting names Why dont they write it down somewhere or hire a person to remind them

Some day we will heard -

Chand Girpadey, Haseena Girpadey, Abhay Girpadey,πŸ˜†

Arnab Daruwala, Misha Daruwala, Panchi DaruwalaπŸ˜†

By the way what is second name of Siddhant????😲
Edited by -sim- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by -sim-

Another Blooper🀣

This creatives have problem of forgetting names Why dont they write it down somewhere or hire a person to remind them

Some day we will heard -

sidddhant no idea..maybe dey r still luking fr a nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
omg ur hilariousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† girpadeROFL
so good to have you back yaar!!!!!!!!!

actually now you mention it, with all the name changes n everything, I am sooo totally confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
He He the Infamous Bloopers Again Just like Piashree se Piyali  πŸ˜†

Shaurya Chauhan se Shaurya Khanna πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
yaa debo ... it's really funny how the names and the surnames keep on changing .. pehle piashree to piyali and now shaurya chauhan to khanna ... cvs khud hi naam rakhke khud hi bhool jaate hai kya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
loved Miya today ... misha was looking aweshomeeeeeeeeeeeeee πŸ˜›πŸ˜› loved the way she was eyeing shaurya from the ramp ..πŸ˜† shaurya was totally bowled over seeing mishoo πŸ˜›
πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -sim-

Another Blooper🀣

Some day we will heard -

ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Girpadey daruwala omg hillarious then what about piya jaimala really the cvs have lost it
ya totally i didnt notice it as i was looking for abhiya n all others except shaurya but really ye name blooper is at high  god i think the hectic shedule has made them tired 🀣
 When I heard the name Khanna, I said W*H is their another Shaurya but when Tracker looked out the audience, loo it was our one and only Shaurya.🀣 Oh gosh no we don't need any last name for Sid unless he's really a raichand. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by amail1601

so good to have you back yaar!!!!!!!!!

actually now you mention it, with all the name changes n everything, I am sooo totally confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
πŸ€— heylooooooo...
lol dnt be confused..pia for me is still piashree n shaurya is still chauhan..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›