no u misunderstood him

he loves only divya

i think he is looking at damini just like a sister
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by neenu55

no u misunderstood him

he loves only divya

i think he is looking at damini just like a sister
arey no yaar neenu......he is looking to london and talking to tokyoπŸ˜†pyaar divya k liye and bharosa ammo par
hmmmmm and sister as in nurse who is taking care of his regular needs
Edited by bipasha23 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bipasha23

arey no yaar neenu......he is looking to london and talking to tokyoπŸ˜†pyaar divya k liye and bharosa ammo par
hmmmmm and sister as in nurse who is taking care of his regular needs

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no one can deny tht they understand each other well..baaki i dont knowπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw anyday..its better 2 see these 2 than the twisted face of Tapsy n her fav Gulab Jamun Naani..πŸ˜›..πŸ˜†

I dont think there are any romantic feelings between Jogi n Damini... Jogi respects Damini and treats her well.... and Damini in turn respects Jogi and is grateful to him for all that he has done for her n Ichcha... and does her job of serving the family with total dedication... over the years they have developed an understanding which helps Damini in taking good care of Jogi and the house in Divya's absence... and Jogi in turn is doing his bit to help whenever possible...
are nahin yaar he shouldnt marry ammo...else all the respect matter will go for a toss πŸ˜› it should be shown that pushkar had cheap eyes πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†.... there  is respect and trust in their relation and its more likr friends or some family member , nothing more than that 
Jogi & Damini share a good understanding & empathize with each other...its a nice friendly relationship...let it be like that....a woman can ofcourse share a healthy relation with a man other than being a sister or a wife😊...
Originally posted by ladybird9

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† no one can deny tht they understand each other well..baaki i dont knowπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†