Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: kkaavvyyaa

update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ok i am on it....dn knw when it will be done...
so maybe 2 days...but by friday for sure😃
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 7
very nice part..................
Pinky is so sweet....................
i think Maan will come to this picture soon..................
cont soon.....................
Edited by spvd - 13 years ago
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hey,,,,gentle reminder,,,friday coming,,,,,lolz
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
                                                                 PART 8

CLUBBING

Warmth, smoke, alcohol, blaring music and sound of good old memories. 'Punk' was the first night club geet has been to when she was 18. It was after her board examinations of class twelfth. All her other class mates were already regular visitor of some or the other club, except her. Even dev had been to clubs and discs since he was 16, as his age was not reflected by his tall muscular frame. Dev wouldn't dare to take her as dadima wouldn't approve of it, especially with the kind of friend circle dev had and her other classmates wouldn't dare take her because of dev.

It was only her who never got to experience it till she was on the brink of adulthood. It was pinky who ultimately came to her rescue. She was vivacious, chirpy, outspoken and her second best friend. It was pinky, who took it upon herself to show her the night life of Delhi, and managed to do so successfully. And it was the first time she had sneaked out of the mansion, lied to dadima, worn an ultra short dress, danced like a maniac,  had her first drink and then threw up, and in the end got caught by dadima. What followed next was something totally unbelievable. Yes, dadima had given her an earful, but not for sneaking, lying, drinking or dancing but for throwing up after drinking. Dadima had expected her to have better tolerance for alcohol, especially considering the number parties she will have to attend in future where she will obviously be expected to a have a drink or two. She had gawked at her for so long that ultimately dadima had laughed as if on a roll.

Since then they had regularly visited 'punk', sometimes to celebrate, sometimes to cry and crib, sometimes  to sit and chat, and sometimes to check out the guys, where checking out was done by pinky and she would dissect the person by his body language and dressing style.

'Do you see anyone remotely eligible for our purpose' pinky said handing the second drink to geet as she sank into a sumptuous leather chair beside her.

'Pinks checking out is your job, i only deduce their personality type', geet said sipping her brandy.

'Yea right, sorry i will get going to my job then', saying that she scanned the crowd. After several minutes she finally spoke, 'seems like i found you a match'

'Who? Where?', geet asked looking around.

'There, at the bar. The one who is wearing the purple shirt' pinky said beaming.

'The guy is tall, 6 feet maybe, undoubtedly good looking with a lean body. I think he fits the bill completely'. Pinky continued, with a wide smile plastered on her face. When she got no response from she turned around and found geet assessing the guy very intently.' Oh i guess you are doing your job. Good, go ahead and then tell me what you think'

After sometimes geet spoke sighing 'pinks, i know it would kinda disappoint you, but in all probability that guy is gay'

'What?????' pinky said almost choking in her drink, 'but... ?'

'Do you see his hands' geet said, discreetly pointing to the man's hand which held a drink 'they are so well manicured. I cannot see any hair and they seem to be so smooth. And did you see the girl sitting beside him, look at her, she so good looking and sexy and alone and that guy hasn't even looked at her for once because...'

'He is busy checking out the bum of the barman' pinky finished in disbelieving tones.

'Spot on' geet said getting up as they finished their drinks. 'I will go and get us another drink; meanwhile you can continue your search'.

She fought her way through the gay crowds of people and finally managed to reach to the bar. She stood there, being joggled around let right center and having elbows stuck in her face and drinks spilled down her back, soaking her dress in the process as she tried to gain the bartender's attention. Just as she was coming to the conclusion that she would have to lift up her dress and show him her curves before he would notice her, someone hurled two drinks in her hand and left before she could comprehend what happened.

She tried to look around for the guy but it was absolutely impossible to find someone midst the crowd. She thought about leaving the drink but then decided against it. Assessing the chances she stood at being able to extract a drink from the barman it was only wise to accept the charity drink.

'Here' she handed the drink to pinky who busy scrutinizing another man.

'Geet i think i have got it this time' pinky said pointing to yet another tall and good looking man who was on the dance floor. Geet followed her gaze and saw the man in question.

'Pinks, sorry to disappoint you again, but he is either engaged or married. Look at his left hand; he's got a ring on his ring finger'.

'Oh shit...how I could miss it.' Pinky wailed as she too noticed his hand.

'Its okay pinks, not your fault. Luck isn't exactly favouring us today. Let's drop the plan for today.  Thanks to you i am feeling much much better or maybe it's the drinks, but whatever i just want to loosen up and enjoy as for now. So forget the guys and let's get drinking', geet said raising her glass.

'Uh...Well, okay if that makes you happy then let's do it. But i won't drink much, imagine if both of us got drunk how will we get home' pinky replied clinking their glasses together.

'Geet, enough i think you should stop it now. You are already very drunk' pinky said a little tensed. Geet had already chugged eight drinks and was slurp-ly drinking her ninth one. Going by their prior drinking experiences pinky knew geet and drinks were not a healthy combination. She either embarrassed herself or the person accompanying her or both of them. Pinky had allowed it today thinking it would help her forget dev and the  pain, if not forever, then at least for tonight. However, she would have known better. She could already see the effects of alcohol taking its toll on her body language and behaviour.

'No pinks!! i am fineee' geet answered in a ear piercing voice. 'Infact i am feeling sooo good. Come on let's get dancing.' With that she grabbed pinky's hand and dragged her to the dance floor.

If pinky had any doubt about her drunken-state it was very much clear by now. She knew she had to get geet out quickly so she fished out her cell phone and dialled her driver's number. However due to loud music she went out to call after warning geet to not  tomove an inch from the dance floor. Geet had with replied a wide, almost lunatic smile and got on dancing.

The sultry music, the alcohol, the mystifying ambience and the zeal of the people around made her drop all her inhibitions as she swayed with the music, intoxicated.

The appreciative looks of men gave her an ego boost and she danced with them with a new found confidence as she realized the power she held. She, for once in her life; let herself completely loose, flirted and even approached some good looking guy.

'You know i had boyfriend but he ditched me for another girl. Naintara...for naintara. He left me for NAINTARA I mean the name is sooo long, and boring, and old fashioned and he left me for her' she blabbered on to her partner who was looking at her with lusty eyes.

They continued dancing for a while before she mumbled 'i am feeling hot ' she pried herself off from his hold and fanned herself feeling hot and sweaty.

'Umm..Are you okay?' the man asked a little confused.

'Oh yea i am fine...just hot. You know like very very very hot'

'Well in that case why don't you open the zip of your dress? I am sure you will feel good then. Air will pass through and you will feel much cooler' the man said with lusty smirk on his face.

Geet looked at the man with squinted eyes. 'Are you sure it will help me cool?'

'Oh yes. Look around there are so many guys with their shirt open because they are feeling hot'  he said emphasizing on the word hot.

Geet looked around and saw the men; some had their open buttons while some were half naked.

'Oh, you are right'. She said with wide eyes.

'See i told you. Now go ahead.'

'Okay' she flashed him a toothy grin as she reached the back of her dress to pull down the zip when an iron clad hand halted her process and turned her around so that she slammed into his chest.

'What the hell...'she looked up at the owner of the taut chest and found a pair dark minstrel eyes saturated with rage, speaking of murder, murder of the man who now cowered under his vicious gaze. 'LEAVE. LEAVE BEFORE YOU WON'T BE POSSESSING THAT FILTHY HANDS OF YOURS OR BEFORE I PERMANANTELY ALTER YOUR FACE FOR WORSE', maan thundered.

The dastard debauchee left at once fearing his wellbeing as maan watched his retreating back, seething in pure fury.

'Why did you send him away? He was so goood.? ' Geet questioned, hitting him on his chest with her tiny fist. He looked down at her, his anger wavering a bit, as he saw her hitting him ever so lightly, her lips pouting and her eyes squinted.  

' are you  drunk' he asked sternly. She nodded her head in negative before speaking

'You scared him like you always scare me. Like you are doing now. You are sooo scary.' she said , lowering her eyes, in a small yet accusing  voice and maan melted at such an honest display of innocence.

'Do i scare you?' he asked her softly

'Yes' she replied with a complaining tone still not looking up.

'I am sorry then' when she didn't say anything he continued, 'i promise, i will never scare you again'. That made her look up, as she searched his eyes whether he was telling the truth. She liked what she saw and jumped in delight, putting her arms around his neck.

'Awww. That's so sweet of you. I like you now' she squealed in delight and planted a soft kiss on his cheeks causing his breathe to catch in his throat.

'I-uh-thanks' he stuttered. 'By the way, what were you trying to do just before i came?'

'Ohhh thattt. I was feeling hot you know' she broke from the hug and said breathing on his face 'very very hot. So i was trying to open the zip of my dress. Crosss ventilation you see'

Maan looked at her dazed, her sweet breathe mixed with the smell of alcohol fanning his face, her face mere inches away from his. He had had a sudden urge to kiss her, kiss her senseless like he had done two years ago. But he knew he couldn't, this time there was no misconception of who she was, there was no dark empty room, no plausible excuse for his behaviour and she was drunk. He wasn't going to take advantage of her drunken state. Their last kiss was a mutual gratification of their lust and morbid attraction but if he kissed her now it will only be his lust and desire.

'Hello, hello...anyone home sweet home' geet said tapping at his forehead.

'yea,umm,  let's go home now, you can change your dress there' he fumbled breaking away from  chain of thoughts as he grabbed her hand  and hurriedly made their way out of the club before she could protest.

'What??? But i don't want to!!!. I WANT TO DANCE'

'No geet you don't want to dance. You are feeling hot so you will sit in the car and i will turn on the a.c and then you will feel better. And when we reach home you will take a bath and then in the morning when you will be in your senses you will promise me that you will never drink again.' he said as they reached the car. Opening the passenger door he made her sit in, then climbed the driver seat and drove off.

part 9

finally, keeping my promise, here is the update.hope you enjoyed. and yea i know still not much of maaneet, but something is better than nothing🤣 but i promise that the next update would have some healthy dose of maaneet scenes. pukka wala promise.

do hit the like button and comment.😃

Edited by richiiiii - 12 years ago
kkaavvyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks a tonnn 4 d update...it was guddd,,,,hp u update soonnn n more of maneet plzzz
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
love the pinky-geet scanning moments...
well waiting for more maaneet moments now...
RageOfAnAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

WOW !!! am super happy so ...     😆
Thanks a ton 🤗for updating this FF coz I kind of am addicted to it now 
Geet & Pinky's prospective perfect man hunting was hilarious 😆 

Geet n drinks is a complete no-no 
She tried to open the zip of her dress 😲
Geet & Maan moments took the cake ☺️ ; he was so tender & loving & she for the 1st time was not her usual self in control 😳
She spoke her heart out &that melted Maan ❤️  👏

Loved it so much , loads of 

to you & eagerly in wait for the next update ...
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Lovely update 
pls cont soon
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
happy for maaneet
awesome update...yaar!!!
shalinisaran89 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail