pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yu dear
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by drashsree100

R
I am 1st 1 to comment .....πŸ₯³    πŸ₯³  
Richiiii dear πŸ€—ur update always makes my day πŸ˜›
I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove this FF so much & always eagerly wait for your update πŸ˜
Thanks for updating & I enjoyed it thoroughly πŸ‘

1stly let me applaud you for these "

After listening to her,like a true friend pinky at hurled all the possible profanities. 'kutti, kamini, dayan, bitch, chudail' for naintara and kutta, kamina, behen-da-taka sala chor' for dev." ( for the record I don't believe in mouthing such gaalis but NT & Dev so deserved it πŸ€¬ " ) πŸ‘

2ndly even I had a friend like Pinky so I could totally relate to their convo esp. the methodical way in which Pinky jotted down the possible reasons of betrayal by that πŸ€¬ Dev πŸ˜‘
I can't believe he brought NT to that house πŸ˜‘
Geet & Pinky discussion was superb πŸ‘
Ok J factor coming with a guy tp win back Dev πŸ˜‰ ; I've a guy in mind whose name starts with' M ' & ends with 'N' β€οΈ  πŸ˜‰  πŸ˜†

LOVED the part , it was Superb πŸ‘πŸΌ &  me really eagerly in wait for the next as always πŸ˜› .....

awwwwwwwwwww thanx alot dear....i never knew i could make somebody's day.....specially with mu update πŸ˜³
as for the swearings.....i do blv in themπŸ˜†.....though i don't go for those high quality maa-behen stuff....just the 'kutti-kamini' and ofcourse 'chor' is my fav.....okay i knw  am grossπŸ˜†

i guess itz quite obvious maan is going to be the guy.....no point me thinking that i will make it a surpriseπŸ˜†
Originally posted by shalinisaran89

wow amazing part
plz add me in ur pm list

added πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kahkashansakina

Awesome update.
why she want to take him back leave him
he cheated you geet dont do like that .
pls cont soon

oh itz necessary....both in short and long term πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by MsMovielover

loved the update...
uhh how can dev be such a 🀬 & to top it off he brings her to the house 🀬😑
uhhh hating him so much... he is so not worth her wining him back.. .she should make him jealous with Maan of course πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† so dev can burn with jealousy πŸ€£ (sorry excuse my rage πŸ˜† just too angry with dev 😑 )
hoping you continue soon

thank you for liking...😊
and for dev....well.....he is just being typical dev..πŸ˜†
Originally posted by kkaavvyyaa

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww,,,,,that was such a nice update.............................................jus hope that lucky guy turns out to be maan n yessssssssss,,,,,,,,,atleast d=nt go away now n gv us more update,waitng for d next update

glad you liked it...😳
oh will try to update soon...after writing every update i feel like i am drained out of everything....so it takes time to rejuvenate...

Originally posted by Klutszy_KaShian

Omg!!

Dude i just read the last twi parts and u have left me enthralled! I absolutely love the way u write!! Now when is this Maan gonna be her 'frnd' i suppose??

awww thank you for such an awesome and motivating comment....though  when i sit to write i feel like i am writing shit...πŸ˜†

and i think everyone has guessed that its gonna be maan.....<sigh>
Originally posted by zahra15

amazing part......i was thinking how wud maan b in the role of that guy.......lol......continue soon.....

thank you...
.will try to update soon...😊
loved the update...............
dev😑🀬 he has so much wit that he told her that he doesnt love her after a 10 yr long relationship and doesnt feel ashamed to bring NT to his home..........if he really meant to b friends with geet then he wudnt hv done it............
well more than geet i think pinky is intelligent in these matters..........geet jhalli ki jhalli hi rahegi
cant wait to know wat r they going to plan and how r they going to execute
update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz