Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nerdndproud thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanugr8fan

awww...ridi.....what a part!!!!

reallllllly it was awesssssssssssssssssome!!!
now m eaaaaaaaaaagerrly waiting for d next upd8!!!

wow!!!...now she willa ccept mayank as her frend....n dennn,.....dhire dhire dosti badal jayegi pyaaar mein!!!
yayaaa!!!!!!

btw-u didnt PM me dis tym...huh

ya....nups accept mayank as her frnd...............thnx dear.........

nd i sent pm to everyone..........tujhe kaise nehi mila...........
nerdndproud thumbnail

thnx dear..................😛
drmaha thumbnail
tht was cool........

nupur finally realise the importance of their frnds and special frnd.....😉

loved it ridi......truly loved it......😊
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: drmaha

tht was cool........

nupur finally realise the importance of their frnds and special frnd.....😉

loved it ridi......truly loved it......😊

ha.......der aye par durust aye.........😉😆

thnx dear.........😃
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update ridhi luved it....
nerdndproud thumbnail

thnx dear............😊
nerdndproud thumbnail

Originally posted by: nightdreamer_mn

Wonderful update ridhi luved it....

thnx dear............😛
nerdndproud thumbnail
hello frnds...........here is chapter ten...........i hope u'll like it and plz forgive me for my mistakes......love u all.........🤗

Chapter Ten

A ray of light entered into the room through the curtains. Nupur was sleeping. It was 8 a.m……alarm was ringing……Nupur stretched her hand and turned off the alarm. She got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. She took a shower. After taking the shower she got ready. She was wearing a black business suit. She tied her hair in ponytail. She went to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee .After finishing the coffee she took her car key and locked her home. She reached the parking lot and got into her car.  Then she turned on the music system of the car and drove herself towards the office.

After half an hour she reached her office. She entered into the office. It was Nupur's daily routine. But today there was something different. Today Nupur entered into her office with a sweet smile on her lips. Everybody was astonished to see her smiling face especially Cristina. Cristina couldn't believe her own eyes. She entered into Nupur's cabin with the breakfast tray. Nupur took the breakfast and then she did something which Cristina couldn't think in her wildest dream……Nupur thanked Cristina……..

Nupur: Thank You Cristina………

After hearing that Cristina was too shocked that she couldn't utter a word…..Nupur called her……

Nupur: Cristina……

Cristina: Yes mam……Mam are you alright?

Nupur: ya……why are you asking this?

Cristina: nothing mam….

Nupur: okay…..now go and do your work.

Cristina left Nupur's cabin and was going to her desk. Meanwhile she bumped to someone. It was Mayank……

Mayank: hey…..be careful.

Cristina: Sorry sir…..actually I didn't see you.

Mayank: everything alright?

Cristina: no sir….something is wrong.

Mayank: what?

Cristina: something is really wrong with Nupur mam. Today she is smiling and she thanked me.

Mayank: Really?!

Cristina: yes sir…….

Now this was time for Mayank being surprised. He didn't expect it so early. But he was happy. He decided to meet Nupur first. So he went to Nupur's cabin. When he entered into Nupur's cabin, Nupur was busy with her files.

Mayank: Good morning…….

Nupur: Good morning…….

Mayank: kaisi ho?

Nupur: Ek dum fit and fine…….

Mayank: good……aise hi rehna….asse lagte ho.

Nupur: Thanks………

Mayank was going to leave her cabin Nupur called him back……..

Nupur: Mayank…….

Mayank: kya?

Nupur: I'm sorry.

Mayank: Sorry……kyun?

Nupur: kal maine tumhare sath bahut rudely behave kiya na isiliye.

Mayank: oh…chodo na wo baat……tum hindi movie nehi dekhte kya…….ki dosti main no sorry and no thank you…….

After hearing that, they both burst into laughter. Suddenly Nupur stretched her hand towards Mayank……

Nupur: Friends……

Mayank looked at her hand. A sweet smile appeared on his face and he also stretched his hand. They both shook their hand…..

Mayank: Friends forever……..

Nupur looked at Mayank's eyes. She felt that she got something precious……..

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
And there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy
But I believe

Mayank left Nupur's cabin and went to his cabin. Then they both engrossed into their work. But during their work they were looking each other through the glass wall. At lunch time Nupur went to Mayank's cabin…..

Nupur: toh chale…..bahut bhook lagi hey…

Mayank: ha…..chalo.

They both went to a restaurant and took their lunch. Today Nupur was continuously blabbering. Mayank was astonished to see her avatar…..but he was happy to see this bubbly Nupur. After taking their lunch they went back their office and became busy with their work. At evening they both got ready to go back their home. But today Mayank was not afraid. He knew that Nupur wouldn't go to the bar. No….Nupur didn't tell him that….he could feel it himself. It was really strange to him that he could understand Nupur's unsaid words. Nupur didn't tell him that she was scared of loneliness. But he knew that…….he knew Nupur's every unsaid word……he didn't know how……but he knew…..

Days passed away. Nupur and Mayank became best friend. Nupur was going to enjoy her life. She felt peace around Mayank……Mayank never left her alone……..every morning they started their work after wishing each other 'good morning'…….they took their lunch together…….on the weekend they spent time with each other……..sometimes Mayank came to Nupur's home and they made their food together…….sometimes Nupur went Mayank's home…….Mayank's parents was really good………they treated Nupur as their own daughter…….Nupur was starting love them……Nupur was changing…….she stopped become rude to others……Now Nupur was smiling…….she started appreciating others works………..who said before that " Nupur Roy has no heart" gradually they discovered a very sweet  and caring Nupur……Life went on this way…….but this was not the end…..it was just a beginning ……….

Three months passed away. It was a Sunday. Today Mayank was going to come to Nupur's place……..Nupur woke up at the morning and got ready. She was wearing a light blue top with a white Capri………her hair was open…….after getting ready she went to the kitchen and made two cups coffee……when she finished her work the door bell rang…….she went to open it………it was Mayank……….

Mayank: hi…..good morning……

Nupur: good morning…….ye lo tumhara coffee……

Mayank: wow…….isse kehte hey atithi satkar……ate hi coffee ka cup pakhra diya……very good…….

Nupur: jaida natak maat karna…….

Mayank: okay madam…….jaisa ap kahe…….

They both went to living room…..they sat on the sofa and drinking their coffee…..they were talking random thinks……..suddenly Nupur's phone rang…….it was an unknown number…….Nupur picked up the phone while Mayank took their empty cups to the kitchen…….

Nupur: hello…….

Voice: hello Khuki……….

After hearing that Nupur was shocked. She knew the voice very well though she didn't hear it for many years. But how could she forget that voice…………..

love

ridi

cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yay...me first to comment today....finally..m soo happy

n thnk GOD nupur is cimong back to life n all thnx to mayank...jus adoring him alot......
wht a gr8 frndship dey share.....too good BY GOD......😆

bt da ending scared me....dey were going along soo well n dis new twist....
i hope evrythng gets better soon for mayur....😳

tczzz
loads of love hearty😉
Edited by cutiepie12 - 13 years ago
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
reserved😉

*edited*

yippee!! I'm so happy that Nupur went back to her normal bubbly self😃
phone kiska aaya?? daddy ka?? ya mummy kaa?😳
Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago