Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey ! Its really nice to know you guys more.
pj04 thumbnail
 hi i am puja based in texas USA, i am in my late twenties.computer engineer by profession, i am currently pursuing my MBA.
twinkle_eyes thumbnail

hi

I am twinkle (not the real name though). I live in Upstate NY, USA. I am 25 years old. Right now planning to appear for CPA exams next year and taking a few courses for that. I like Jassi a lot and you won't believe me that I had not seen a single episode when I had started reading the updates on this forum. So my love for Jassi is entirely due to this forum.

juni thumbnail
Hey my name is kinara, I am a lawyer in Chicago ,IL and have been born and brought here , I am 23
surnita thumbnail

Hi Im Surnita - I live in London, 27 have a BA hons degree in English Lit/History and am a state registered nurse doing an 18 month shortend BSc in Midwifery whilst working full time and raising my 4year old son Aaron.

I am divorced (shortest marriage in history) and dont watch telly much - even cut down on JJKN as the writing is rubbish on it now.

I love Armaan - as you all probably noticed!

alliha thumbnail

hi everyone! this was a smart idea

my name is alliha and i am 17 yrs old, currently in the 11th grade. i live in canada where i was brough up for 10 yrs. I love watching JJKN..totally addicted to it, and with this forum too! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

if ud like to know more about me, feel free to ask

ahmed316us thumbnail
Hi, My name is Ahmed. I live in USA, in Florida. I am sophomore at Tallahassee Community College. I am studying Accounting, and most important thing, I play Cricket for Florida.

http://tallahasseecricket.dyndns.org

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Hey ahmed u live in Florida!?!?!?! I thought there was many storms over there! Do u still livethere I mean TODAY? I thought florida was vacated!
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

hi alliha, where about in Canada u live and did u say u came to Canada when u were ten? Did u came from India?

I am really happy to see that all of u are enjoy this topic and i am enjoying it too. Learning a little more about the other member. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kanchi thumbnail
SOO... Glad to know all of u guys.Well u can call me Kanchi.Me from Kathmandu,Nepal, 22 yr old, just completed my Bachelor in Computer Application ,seeking for good job so wish me luck.I am very vey much addicted to this forum.And yes die hard fan of Samir๐Ÿ˜‰.