Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hello everyone,

This is a good idea to know something about each other.

One can call me Ashwirya or Ash.

I live in Los Angeles, California. Before LA, I stayed in Hawaii for couple years.

I am working as Human Resource and as a Technical Writer. I am also pursuing my studies in Technical Writing. This forum has become a part of my life. I enjoy the varied views posted here and, of course, Deadly's update. I get all the movie/star masala right here. During my spare time I love doing outdoor stuff like parasailing, snorkeling and hiking. 

anjuman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello everyone

myself Anjuman

Born & raised in India, moved to US stayed there for 10 years ( New york & California), presently living in Canda (ontario)

I have my bachelors of Arts Degree, my accounting Degree & going for insurance licence.

coming on this form the first thing in morning & chatting with u guys is really really fun

luv ya all

take care

Edited by anjuman - 19 years ago
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hi All,

I live in phoenix, AZ and I am software eng...(default)..

I am currently pursuing my masters degree in computer science.

I love watching TV..say I am TV addict.

Morgoth thumbnail

Hi Lena,

I've been learning the piano for 2 years now...not very long, but I love it.

How long have you been playing the mandolin?

SANDY thumbnail

Hi everyone,

I live in Modesto, CA. I think I'm the oldest in the crowd. I'm 35. I work FT as a CT tech in a hospital. I have 2 boys 6 and 4. I like traveling and I have lived in the US majority of my life.

Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail
Hi Sandy, Modesto has become famous because of the Laci Peterson case. I passed through Modesto couple times, seems like a nice quiet (as compared to LA, NY) place.
alliha thumbnail

Hi princess!

i live in toronto, ontario and yea i came here when i was 7 from india..and been her for 10yrs now ... how about u??

take care

SANDY thumbnail
Ash it is a lot quieter than LA. I don't know if I can take the dealing with traffic in that area everyday. We come to LA about two times a year to Disneyland, Universal studios and etc.... Oh I'm so glad theres other people that are on this forum besides me from CA.
SANDY thumbnail
Hey Ash what do you think did Scott kill his wife or not? I personally think he did it but he'll probably get away with it.
ides thumbnail
hmm....its really great to know more about u all...this seems to be a very talented bunch....welcome to the forum Smisha....