Posted: 19 years ago

Hi guys, i had an idea. everyone on this website like each other a lot, but we don't know anything about each other. so i thought maybe we can share who we are with each other. I am going to start it with info about myself and if u guys like u can tell us about yourselves too. 😃

As my screen name suggest i am a female and live in Canada, British Columbia. I am not going to tell u my really name yet. I am a grade 12 student and i want to be a teacher and maybe go into films or something. I like reading and listening to music and i can speak 3 different languages: Punjabi, Hindi and English. I don't know what else to say. if u guys have any question about myself feel free to ask.

How's going to be next?

Hey princess my name is RABEEA and I live in the US! I am almost 13 years old. I am SOOO young and in this forum!

that's cool, we are very happy to have you here.

😃

Edited by Princess - 19 years ago

Hi Friends

I am Ritu, an Architect by profession, living in Delhi, India.

Oh God.. Looks like I am in the middle of all teenagers.. Gosh.. Anyway, you know my name(never thought I should have something different for an id) .. I am basically from south India. presently living in California US. Love old hindi songs.. even today..  as for languages.. I love disney animation movies.. Yes Princess.. all the disney princesses.. from snowwhite to lion king.. to jungle book two.. and recently have become additcted to this forum.. 😉Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
ih as u all kno my name is annie. just turned 14 today, live in bc, vancouver.. and am already addicted to this forum 😉 . If u have any questions be sure to ask 😉
Hey folks🤗....I reside in Canada and I'm a designer so thats where my id "ides" comes from....My favourite pastimes are reading, traveling and basically letting my imagination fly....Although I am not much of a T.V watcher, I'm addicted to this show.....
and Lakshmi .....dont worry we're not all teenagers here..... Edited by ides - 19 years ago

Hi,

great idea Princess,

Well I am KK, I live in mumbai, in 11th std, of course i am a girl, and i aspire to be CA.

Edited by KK_lassi - 19 years ago
Wow K.K. did u ever try to locate Samir Soni ?? he stays in Varsova.