Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
lena.....I can totally associate with u....unfortunately I also have problems with my name which people often mispronounce... 
humanyst thumbnail

Hi,

I am Natasha (not my real name, but online friends refer to me as Nats) I am a  journalist from Karachi Pakistan. I am a self confessed couch patatoe and an Internet addict. I happen to be in love with my digital  camera and enjoy writing, reading.

As we all know that the show isn't telecast on weekends, I used to log on to this forum on weekends, to get updates of JJKN and read your comments...but now I am addicted to this forum๐Ÿ˜Š

Anitha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi everyone.... My name is Anitha...as my ID says. Live in Chennai, India. Lets just say I'm in my late twenties and am i glad I have company in this forum. My initial impression was that there are a lot of teenagers here....tho all of u speak and argue like grownups๐Ÿ˜ƒ!!

Chennai is located in South India and is a melting pot of sorts. Culture ranging from traditional Bharatnatyam to classical Russian ballet find takers here. Chennai is a foodie paradise and since I'm an ardent foodie I love it here. The weather sucks BIG TIME!!! and is the bigggeessttt minus about this city.

I work with one of the largest growth consultancy firms in the world and since my boss is in New York...i work in the evenings!! Jeeezz...i never realised I typed so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ ciao!!

Edited by Anitha - 19 years ago
KK_lassi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritu

Wow K.K. did u ever try to locate Samir Soni ?? he stays in Varsova.

Hi ritu,

NO, Versova is far for me. Also i had no idea of him staying there.

But now i will surely try for it.  If I succeed! , thx ritu,

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello Folks.

A Splendid idea indeed.๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, My name is same as the screen name, and i am muslim gal based in Tanzania, which is located in East Africa. I speak English,Hindi/Urdu and the local Language spoken Swahili. I am 25 so ladies who are in their 20s pls don't feel left out ๐Ÿ˜‰ I love reading novles and spending time on this forum.

Pls be free to ask anything more you want to know.๐Ÿ˜›

-Rifhat

meghnapatil thumbnail

Hi everyone.... My name is Meghna...as my ID says. Basically i am from mumbai but currently on onsite assignment -London . Thanks to this forum as i can get daily updates of my favourite serial jjkn

Edited by meghnapatil - 19 years ago
Nupur thumbnail

This is a great idea to get to know each other... Well, about me.. my name is Nupur (not my real name) I live in Los Anegeles, California and once again i'm in the category of the late 20s... Am R&D chemist by profession and currently doing my MBA (hope to finish it this december if all goes well!) and totally in love with this forum. 

Edited by Nupur - 19 years ago
mermaid thumbnail

Hey Guys! nice way of getting aquainted.

I am a management reasearcher based in NY, USA. I love JJKN and so am addicted to this forum. Am 26 yrs old. I am originally from Delhi, India.

1212 thumbnail

HEY GUYS

WELL I M NEW TO DIS GROUP A FRIEND TOLD ME BOUT IT, N I THINK ITS REALLY NICE

I M ANISA...FROM UK๐Ÿ˜Š

FreshAir thumbnail

Well.. I am 29 and reside in New Jersey - US. I am a senior analyst with a magazine in New York City.

Never watched any Indian programming until JJKN. NOw I am hooked - although only for JJKN. The other serials frankly look scary - i.e. Devi !!!