Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@angel  Will try doing it soon...maybe 2mrw  or day after...

@Roshni Thank you🤗  of course he was awake😉
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she slapped him! wohooo!!!
waitin for the nxt part! u noe y!! ;)
dishbhan thumbnail
Fantastic update Dear!!!!

Loved this Shaan ... Angry for her, cares for her safety ... I loved the way they were sitting (Goa scene in actual serial right??? 😳)

Update karo jaldi re ... ye aise modh par kaise chodtey ho tum log ... heart beat stops and so does the update!!!!! 🤔

Waiting anxiously!!!

~Cheers,
Dish
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe khanak running away blushing and realising that there is something more than neighbours between the two and ergh rishabh had to make an entry but good khanak this time faced him and with the new instilled courage from shaan she slapped him hard and ooh shaans anger towards rishabh shows the intensity of his love towards khanak he couldn't bear him touching her and that too rishabh who tried to tarnish her honour before and awe the way khanak handled him was cute and she is realising that shaan holds intense emotions for her and ooh shaan grabbing khanak in the end can't wait anyways great update 😊
.Rupali. thumbnail
@ammu Thank you 🤗 will update soon.

@Dish Thank you 🤗  yes..similar to the goa scene...will update soon dear...

@Shamima Thank you 🤗  I hope you will enjoy reading further parts as well...
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rupali dear i read yesterday but forgot to comment 

sooo sweet loved shaans scene with rishabh.😊

shanak spending time cosily on the sofa and the end part where she takes her hand off but he pulls everything is so cute 😊 

very good update😊
shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow rupali awesome update pls continue soon
.Rupali. thumbnail
@shriya Thanks dear🤗 happy you liked it...😊

@shiksha Thank you🤗 yes I will continue soon...2mrw..pakka😊
running  to read your update😆
Edited by loveshanak - 13 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: loveshanak

@Ramy I am going to call you so from now on..not asking just letting you know😆  thanks to you too..🤗 Oh..I have just made this Rishab too hateful I guess...par har kahani main wicked guy toh hona mangta hain ...shorter update? wil try making the next one longer...thanks again...

no one have ever given me that name rups..so i'm eagerly waiting for lengthy update..
.Rupali. thumbnail

FF Meri Padosi part 14

She looked at him for one last time and got up to leave…but a strong force pulled her back…and she crashed on her back against his chest…

He held her by her waist as she placed her hand on his trying to maintain her balance…

Khanak : Shaan…

Shaan: (He placed his other arm around her as well…holding her close) hmm?

Khanak: (trying to get out of his hold) Tum jaag rahe the..?

Shaan: (whispering into her ears)Tumhe kya lagta hain?

Khanak: Toh sone ka natak kyu kiya..?

Shaan: What natak yaar..main toh baas tumhari strength measure karne ki koshish kar raha tha...and I must say I am impressed..you did handle my weight…

Khanak: Whatever….hato mujhe uthna hain…(trying to pull his hands apart)

Shaan: Toh utho...maine kab mana kiya(tightening his grip around her)

Khanak: Tum chodoge toh uthungi na…

Shaan: hmm…c'mon you are a strong girl…get rid of me…(he got his lips closer to her ears and whispered) only if you want to…

She moved her face to the other side…He so wanted to see her face…because he knew she must be blushing…

Khanak: Shaan…

Shaan: Khanak…

She tried getting out of his hold…but he was holding her tight…not in a painful manner…but just enough to let her stay there…inwardly she wasn't complaining …but still making an attempt to loose free…

Every time their bare skins on her back and his chest would meet she would feel a shiver run down her spine…but she somehow controlled herself and kept struggling to get out of his hold…

Khanak: Shaan tum mujhe chodte hon ya …

Shaan: Dhamki …Shantanu Khandelwal ko dhamki…ab dekhta hoon tum yaha se jaati kaise hon…(pulled her even closer)

Now she had to break free she knew…

And she knew she might lose her senses if he held her there for even a minute more…

After using her strength…and getting unsuccessful… she got her lips closer to his hand and bit him…

Shaan: Aww…(he got up and sat) Khanak… that hurt..

Khanak: Meri dhamki ko ignore karne ki sazaa toh tumhe milni hi chahiye…now..(she pushed him making him fall on his back) Go back to sleep…good night…

"God! The Girl can seriously bite" He whispered watching her leave…

"Not that I mind…mujhe jungle billiyaan bahut pasand hain" he said imitating Shahrukh in Don…"Eww…too much Shaan…control" he closed his eyes…trying to sleep…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Neha: You mean..never…

Khanak: Yes..never…now can we just change this topic please…(turning her chair around)

Neha: No…wait let me ask this again…You are 25 and never being kissed…

Khanak: Why are you repeating the same thing again and again….

Neha: No seriously…never..?

Khanak: Yes never…now don't over react itni bhi badi baat nahi hain...tum toh aisi keh rahi hon jaise mujhe nahi meri shaadi ko 25 saal hue hain…and I have never kissed…

Neha: haan waise tumhari baat thik hain...tum ho toh quite sati savitri types…shaadi se pehle..nothing at all …you know…

Khanak: Now can we get back to work..?

Neha surely wasn't letting the topic go so easily…

Neha: But you know what…I thought tumne atleast kiss toh kiya hoga…

Khanak: Sheesh Neha tum chup baithogi ab…?Man..How did this topic reach here…hum toh tumhare bimaar kutte ke baare main baat kar rahe the na...

Neha: Ha..then I said Men are dogs…they just want one thing…then I talked about my ex-boyfriend who had no idea how to kiss…and I forced you to tell me about your kisses…then..baam ..you tell me you have never kissed…

Khanak: Neha..(she whispered)

Neha: What?

Khanak: If people around… hear what we are talking about..it surely wouldn't be a pleasant thing for both of us..so do you mind keeping low..

Neha: No I don't …

Khanak: Thank you..!

Khanak thought she was done…but little did she know that she had gone back to her flashback mode…

Neha: Well..I was only 20 when I kissed for the first time…

Khanak was pretending to be busy but had her ears to what she was speaking…

Neha: Though it wasn't butterflies…(disappointed)

Khanak: Butterflies?

Neha: Hmm…I believe whenever the guy of my dreams will hold me in his arms and kiss me …it would feel butterflies in my stomach…hasn't happened yet though…(sulking)

Khanak: You live in a dreamland Neha…

Neha: Uh..huh…dreamlands exist…you will get to know…and believe me...the guy of your dreams…when he kisses you…there would be butterflies…(she pointed her index finger at her stomach) down here…

Khanak: Can we get back to work please...kisine agar sun liya ki hum yaha kya baatein karte rehte hain toh job toh haath se chali jayegi…

Reema: I am sorry but I heard everything you two spoke…I am really sorry…

Neha: Its Ok…Reema…just keep it to yourself..

Reema: Don't worry…my lips are sealed…

Neha: Is it just me..or everything around seems to be too lippie..

Khanak: No it's not just you…though you are the root who started with the lippiness…

Neha: haha…lippiness..thats a nice word…chal kaam kar…

They both got back to work…not getting distracted from their conversation earlier on…

Though Khanak though about it from time to time…

It was 5 and Khanak began packing her things to leave…

Neha: Khanak..

Khanak: Hmm…

Neha: Ek question puchu?

Khanak: haan pucho..

Neha: That means you never had a boyfriend..?

She felt a bit uncomfortable but answered…

Khanak: I did have one in my college days…(purposefully skipping the details)

Neha: College..? and after that..?

Khanak: After that…I guess I was too busy loving my mother and my career…

Neha: So should I set you up a date or something…

Khanak: Date..no thank you Neha…life is good don't want any complications…

Neha: C'mon I will find some sober nice guy for you…don't worry…

Khanak: It's already five and I have got to leave…bye…

Neha: Ya bye…bhalayi ka toh zamaana hi nahi raha…

Khanak: Bye..(warning)

Neha: Hmm…

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

She came home only to find her Mom sitting on the sofa with a card in her hands…

Khanak: Hey !I am home…

Her Mother didn't answer…

Khanak: Mamma…?

Mrs.Kapoor: hmm…(startled)

Khanak: Kya sioch rahi hain aap?aur…ye aap ke haath main kya hain?

Mrs.Kapoor: Invitation…

Khanak: Invitation? Kis cheez ka?

She was silent again…

Khanak: Mamma?

Mrs.Kapoor: (she spoke after a whi;e)Tum mili this usse?

Khanak: (confused) Kisse?

Mrs.Kapoor: Rishab se…

She looked at her Mother who was looking back her…she hadn't told her about him yet…she had thought of telling her tonight…but looked like she had already found out…

Khanak: Aap achanak uske baare main?

Mrs.Kapoor: Just answer me..

Khanak: Haan..Main mili thi usse…

Mrs.Kapoor: Toh tumne mujhe bataya kyu nai?

Khanak  moved towards her and sat in front of knees…placed her hand on them as she spoke…

Khanak: main aapko batane hi wali thi par…

Mrs.Kapoor: Par kya..tumne mujhe bataya nahi woh wapas aa gaya hain…..he is back Khanak…

Khanak: (she grabbed her Mother's hand) Main jaanti hoon…but it shouldn't matter to us Mamma…hume uske baare main nhi sochna chahiye…

Mrs.Kapoor: He is back…do you realize that?

Khanak: Mamma..relax…uske wapas aane se koi farak nahi padta…aur naahi hume padna chahiye...we shouldn't let him affect us Mamma..not this time…

She looked at her daughter…who had a new found confidence…that did assure her a bit…but wasn't enough for her to stop worrying…after all he was the person who had stolen their smiles 4 years back…and now that Khanak was finally showing signs of getting over her past…she didn't want him to take her to the black hole again…

Mr.Kapoor: Par..?

Khanak: We shouldn't worry about him…

Khanak took the invitation card from her hands…

Khanak: Ye kya hain?

Mrs.Kapoor: Chodo isse…(she snatched it from her) usne ek party rahi hain…par tumhe kahi jaane ki jaroorat nahi hain…fresh ho jao..i will get you something to eat…

Khanak: Woh khud aya tha yaha?

Mrs.Kapoor: Haan..par tum kahi nahi jaa rahi hon…

Her Mother got up to leave…but she grabbed her hand…

Khanak: main jaana chahti hoon…

She turned around surprised…

Mrs.Kapoor: Pagal ho gayi ho tum? Main tumhe kaha jaane nahi doongi..aur uss insaan ke paas toh bilkul nahi…

Khanak: Kyu? Usne yaha sabko bulaya hain..toh main kyu nahi jaa sakti?

Mrs.Kapoor: Khanak…main kuch nahi sunana chahti…tum nahi ja rahi hon baas…

Khanak: That would mean that I have lost again…main iss baar bhagna nahi chahti…main jaanti hoon woh ye sab jaan bujhkar kar raha hain…aur mera waha na jaana…uski jeet hogi…taaki woh phir iss baat se khush ho sake ki main usse darti hoon…

Mrs.Kapoor: Koi farak nahi padta ki woh jeete ya hare..ye koi khel nahi hain Khanak …main tumhe uske paas nahi jaane dungi…

Khanak: Main uske paas nahi jaa rahi…main apne daar ke paas jaa rahi hoon..jisse mujhe mitaana hain…I have been living with this for four long years Mamma….living the fact that I shouldn't have ran away from situations that time…

Mrs.Kapoor: Par beta…

Khanak: Mamma…agar koi cheez hain jo main wapas nahi karna chahti toh woh hain bhaagna…

Mrs.Kapoor: Isse bhaagna nahi khehte beta…

Khanak: Life has given me a second chance..aur main jaanti hoon…ki agar main kabhi apni zindagi wapas jee paungi ..toh woh sirf usse sabak sikhakar…aur uske liye mujhe uska saamna karna sikhna padega…

Mrs.Kapoor: Woh tumhe phir se chot pahucha sakta hain…

Khanak: Iss baar aisa kuch nahi hoga…trust me..I have to get over this guilt...yeh akhiri mauka hain mere paas..warna main kabhi iss cheez se bahar nahi aa paungi…please Mamma..please…

She was pleading…her Mother didn't want her to go…but reluctantly agreed…

Mrs.Kapoor: Thik hain…par tum waha akele nahi jaogi…Shaan ke saath jaogi..

Khanak: Mamma don't worry…waha main akele nahi rahugi…sab honge waha par…Shaan bhi…

Mrs.Kapoor: Apna khyaal rakhna…

Khanak: don't worry…I will be fine…main change karke aati hoon…

She looked at her daughter leaving…

"Babaji…meri beti ke saath rehna"

………………………………………………………………………………………

She didn't bother getting dressed…just put on the first thing that came into her hands…

It was a white chudidaar with off white beads on it…the duppatta was of the same colour…she kept her hair open…and put on her glasses…

She had called Shaan before and they had decided to leave together…

She came out of her room…hugged her Mom and left…

She reached down where Shaan was already present…

She noticed he was dressed casually as well…

A blue jeans and a black shirt…with sleeves folded upto his elbows…

She got into the car and they drove off…

Shaan: Khanak...ah..ah…(he couldn't find exact words)

Khanak: Don't worry Shaan…I am fine…aur tum ho na mere saath…

Shaan: Always..

He placed his hand on hers and smiled…she gave him a smile back…

………………………………………………………………………………………

They reached the place where the party was organized…

The hall was dimly lit…giving it a disc look…

They entered in…there were many people present…some of them she recognized some she didn't…

As soon as Rishab saw them arrive…he approached them…

Rishab: Khanak…thanks for coming...akhir meri success main tumhara shamil hona toh bahut jaroori tha…(he smiled)

Khanak: Congratulations for the new home…

Rishab: Oh Thank you…(he turned to look at Shaan) Shantanu..nice to meet you again...thanks for coming..

Shaan: My pleasure…

Rishab: hmm…I will see you guys later..enjoy(he winked)

He left to welcome the other guests…

Shaan: Why do I feel he has got something in his mind..

Khanak: Whatever it is I am not worried..(she smiled)

Shaan: (to himself) But I am…

They met various people at the party…some from their same residence…Shaan and Khanak talked to most of them …

Though he wasn't interested in any conversation they were having…he was busy keeping an eye on Rishab…trying to make out if he had something in his mind…because the way he had greeted them earlier tonight…he found things fishy…

Khanak seemed relaxed though…and he was happy seeing her smile…

It had been an hour for the party…Khanak seemed to have got along well with a lady…she was smiling…giggling as they talked…

They were there chatting with a couple when Rishab announced on the mike…

Rishab: Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please?

Everyone turned to look at him…

Rishab: I hope you guys are enjoying the party…sorry to disrupt the mood…but host ko itni toh ajaadi milni chahiye kyu? (everyone laughed…he chuckled as well) Ok…jokes apart…well all you guys know ki ye party kyu organize ki gayi hain….

Well no points for guessing…because I bought myself a new house…well aap sochoge…so what's the big deal?

Par let me tell you aaj kal Mumbai main ek 3 stored  apartment lena…Everest climb karne se kam achievement nahi hain… (people laughed again)

But apart from my so called achievement there is one more reason for me to celebrate...and the reason is present in the party….(everyone wooed)

Out of all the people he looked directly at her…she noticed this…and realized maybe he really had something in his mind…Shaan started to feel really uncomfortable…he knew something bad was coming up…he just hoped it wasn't that bad…

Woo…that's good..I am liking the fact that you people are interested to know about it…right? (everyone shouted back"Right) fine…let's break the jinx…

It's about a girl...

Again…he looked at her…but this time there was a difference…it wasn't just him but everyone looked at her…the spotlight was on her…

Sir (looking at Shaan) Do you mind moving aside..I don't want anyone to share the spotlight..please…

Reluctantly he moved aside…she looked at him…fear evident in her eyes…he assured her of his presence by blinking once…

Well…the beautiful lady in white…her name is Khanak Kapoor… (pointing his hand out at her)Please everyone give a big big round of applause for this charming lady…please…

Everyone clapped and so did Rishab…she was feeling low…she knew something bad was coming up…

I wanted to share our life story with you guys…because I am frustrated…frustrated because of this woman out here…(he came down towards her…walked around her once and then spoke)because of whom I lost a dear friend of mine…

He looked at her…she looked back in disbelief…what was he saying…why was he saying so?

This Woman…she was a reason for the death of my best friend….

Only because of her so called needs…my friend died…

She liked me and I denied…but this girl was so desperate that she went to unbelievable heights to get me…which included cheating my best friend Varun in his own house….

She was shocked…she didn't expect him to do something like this…

She looked at Shaan…who was as if asking her to speak up…but she did not…she could not…and Rishab went on…

This woman just cared about herself…her selfish needs…and was ready to do anything for that…

She almost had tears in her eyes…but he wasn't going to stop…the worst part was yet to come…

It was my friend's birthday…and she had planned the worst surprise for him ever…

Surprise of sleeping with his best friend…

She had started swimming tears in her eyes…Shaan looked at her…he felt disgusted …why wasn't she saying anything…?why wasn't she shutting him up?why was she listening to the crap he was speaking?

Obviously I asked her to go away…to leave me alone…but ye ladki maanne waalon main se nahi thi…she drugged me…

Everybody in the room was staring at her…giving her looks…and all she did was stand there…waiting for him to abuse her even more…

Fortunately for me..Varun sahi waqt par waha aa gaya…aur usne isse range haton pakad kiya…but …but he couldn't take the fact that she tried cheating him….and my friend ..died….died because of her selfish physical needs…

She closed her eyes…finding it difficult to take things anymore…finding it difficult to face the glares…

Abhi rone se koi fayda nahi hain Khanak…kaash ke uss waqt tum apne aap par thoda kaabu rakh pati…toh aaj Varun jinda hota…

She was completely broken down now…her face buried in her hands …Shaan felt sorry for her…but more than that he was frustrated…frustrated as to why wasn't she saying anything? Why wasn't she standing up to herself? Was it that difficult…to simply ask someone to shut up?what was with all those courage she displayed earlier…?

He didn't expect such a behavior from her…he was frustrated thinking how could someone be so passive…how could she simply listen to what he said and not retort back…

He expected her to do it now…speak up…clarify things…but she did not…all she did was kept crying…giving people around more reasons to gossip…making them believe whatever was said was right…

He got irritated seeing her foolish behavior…

He grabbed her wrist and took her outside…he didn't care about the stares looking at them…he didn't care about what people would talk behind about them…all he wanted to do was take her out of that place…and yell at her…

All the way back she was crying and that irritated him even more…

As she reached the parking…he left her hand and pushed her away…

Shaan: What the hell is wrong with you?

She did not speak…just kept crying…

Shaan: Stop crying will you…enough Khanak…bahut ho gaya tumhara natak…

Khanak: natak? Now what do you want ? you want to insult me as well…

Shaan: It wouldn't matter if I insult you…you are obviously used to it now…

Khanak: I don't want to talk to you…

His frustration was out of his limits…he was tired of consoling her…tired of seeing her cry…

He moved away and screamed back at her…

Shaan: What kind of woman are you Khanak…? Why were you letting him talk crap about you…in front of you…?

Khanak: Whatever he talks does it matter?

Shaan: It doesn't matter huh…? It doesn't matter if people talk disgusting things about you in front of ten of people..? Really Khanak?

Khanak: I did not want to create a scene out there…

Shaan: By letting him create a scene of you...is that what you wished…(he yelled on top of his voice)

He closed his trying to control himself…if he cared even a little less about her…he would have hit her…yes hot her…

He couldn't handle the fact that she did not speak even a word out there…

Shaan: Tumne kuch bola kyu nahi…why didn't you speak..? tumne kuch self respect baaki hain ya nahi Khanak…ya Varun se saath saath usse bhi maar diya hain tumne..?

She couldn't believe he just said that…she broke up and yelled back at him…

Khanak: Tumhari himmat kaise hui aisa kehne ki...Whatever I do or want to do should not affect you Shantanu…don't think you hold too much importance in my life…apni hadh main raho…how dare you drag me out of there without my permission…

She knew that was uncalled for…she did not really mean it…but at this point all she wanted was to find a way to prove herself right and him wrong…

Shaan: You still wanted to stay there and get humiliated..?

Khanak: main jo bhi karna chahu…why do you care?

Shaan: Care? You think I care about you…then you are highly mistaken…I would never care about a girl who doesn't know how to talk back to someone…who is such a weakling? Never…

She was hurt…too hurt…his words pricked her like glass…now she was crying her eyes out…she knew what he said was true …she was weak…but just didn't want to accept it…and so started to yell back at him…

Khanak: If you don't care then stop criticizing me for something I can't do…I am like this…I am coward…but I surely don't need you…so leave me alone…(screaming)

Shaan: You don't have the right to yell at me…If you wanted to yell…you should have done it upstairs…

Khanak: Who are you to tell me what I should do and what I shouldn't…

She looked at him…fiercely…

He didn't like the way she was staring at him…

He moved towards her…she didn't step back though…

Shaan: So I don't any importance to you…

Khanak: Yes you don't ..now leave me alone..(stern and decisive)

She smacked him across his face…and tried to walk away…but he took her by her hand and crushed his lips onto hers…

She didn't know what to do…she struggled…but he was too strong…he was holding both her hands…not letting her move…he was being rough…she didn't kiss him back…tears flowing down her eyes…

But he didn't stop…didn't care to stop…she was hurting…he was hurting her…her Shaan was hurting her…knowingly or unknowingly…

His lips were still crushing hers…brutally…after some time…she stopped struggling…not because she gave in…but because she had no energy left…

As his anger resided…he stopped…but after he stopped and looked surprised himself…

He couldn't believe what he did…what he did to her…

She was crying…crying her life out…

His expressions softened…he didn't know to say…he didn't mean to hurt her…he did not want to hurt her…

He reached out to touch her face…

Shaan: Khanak I am sorry…

She threw it away… did not bother listening and walked away…