Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hei rups,
feeling dead sleepy now to comment..so i'll comment tomoro..it was so intense..

*edited*
i hate this rishab for wat he did..he humiliated khanak in front of everybody..i was in the same situation like shaan was..y didnt she speak up?she was too bold when she said her mom she needs to face him n she wont run away where did all that confidence went?i dont blame shaan for behaving that way..when will she stand up?she is hearing all these which she didnt do..feel lil sad for khanak but she must atleast have slapped him like she did the previous night..how dare he speaks that way..if she did that definitely shaan will shoulder her in wat she does na?the party sequence made me forget the starting parts of this chapter actually..
khanak's 1st kiss would have been too good if she stood up against rishab..she n even us never expected her to have her 1st kiss like this..i really hoped that she would have a passionate kiss with shaan..shaan did that as an act of letting out his frustration on her..but khanak too was not ready to accept she was weak to defend herself when rishab said all those but she defended herself when shaan asked abt that..i never expected such twist rups..
now i'm too eager to know how their relation is going to be..hope Mrs.Kapoor supports shaan without the knowledge of khanak..coz i smell some jagda between them..but rishab being in the same place will make her living a hell if she is going to stay dumb for watever he says..i want her to literally beat up rishab..i feel like a sadist now actually..i wish to torture him in all aspects possible..u r too good in writing that u made us hate rishab to the core n beyond..

continue soon rups..
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful and emotional update..

I wud just strangulate this rishab guy !!!!
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what an update, Khanak should have spoken up  againist that scoundrel.

Shantanu getting so upset and kissing her was shocking!
iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG...so intense..luvving their luv...and rishab this guy is so errr...
-shamima- thumbnail
Haha awe so shaan was just pretending and khanaks dhamki sire did work and haha neha she was talking about her poorly dog and reached to khanak not kissing anyone before how lol but ooh she never did not even Varun and the butterflies theory will sure crop up in a couple of updates right and ergh that jerk rishabh he knew that khanak wasn't fully ready to face this so he shamed her infront of everyone and I think shaan should have understood that only recently she has just gained some courage but bot enough to face this situation and in his anger he forcefully kissed he oh no anyways great update and cant wait to read more ๐Ÿ˜Š
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi rupali
i just hate this rishabh.so cruel of him
and shaan kissed her in this way was unexpected
Edited by purvi08 - 13 years ago
kiwu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful n emotional..
so intense...
awww khanak ...
feeling really bad fr her...
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey rupali
wonderful &
emotional update...

khanak should have yelled at rishab...how dare he said all that things to her & insult her...he is such a demon ...๐Ÿ˜กwell described...

shan what...he expressed like this ...i am surprised...
he kissed her & that to was so hurtful...

i want to know more now...
update soon...

&

thanks 4 the PM

shiksha_03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ohhh myyy goddd wt ws dt rupali...it came as a total shocker bt still an awesme update bt realy unbelievable pls continue soon
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@Ramy  thank you for the detailed comments...Hmm...I know the part was a bit serious types and all...Shaan's behavior was shocking as well...you reason it to be his frustration...yea that was his frustration...but in a way his flaw...of not being able to control himself when he felt things around him were going wrong...that was the insensible side of the otherwise sensible Shaan...

@Priya Thank you...don't worry your wish would come true...not literally...but he is going to have to pay... 

@Sonali Thank you...yes she should have...it isn't always easy though...things moving about to fast for her...it's like you are determined of doing something but the situation eats you up...

@Naveen Thank you...I am glad you are luving it...yes he is err...but the more you start hating him...the more fun it will be to see him get troubled...

@Shamima Thank you so much...butterflies theory..hmm...wait and watch...yes Rishab knew...she was still not ready and his plan worked...well every dog had his day...yes Shaan should have tried to reason things better but to err is human...but he did realize he was wrong..will update soon...

@Purvi Thank you...hmm..I have made him so...lol...poor guy...uh...the kiss...yea that was unintentional and uncalled for from his side...but he was too pissed of to reason things...

@Kiwu Thank you...yea she is going through a lot...I am so bad...ughh...

@angel Thank you yes she should have yelled at him...but she could not...she wasn't expecting him to get so low and make up such a thing...
Shaan's behavior that was uncalled for from his side..
Shaan ...Khanak...Rishab...well they all seemed to be showing the unreasonable aspect of human behavior...

@Shiksha Thank you...yea it was a shocker I know...but glad you appreciated...will continue soon...

Thanks to all who pressed like...

๐Ÿค—

Edited by loveshanak - 13 years ago