Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Thank you Karishma,priya,Vandu,ramani, shriya,angel,shiksha,krithika,naveen,shamima,sonali,purvi and kiwu…

Thanks to all who pressed like…thank you so much…

Here is next part….

Comment,criticize or suggest….

FF-meri Padosi  part 13

She rushed down…still blushing and not believing that she actually did something like that…

She was always a very shy person…not opening up to people easily…but a certain Shantanu Khandelwal was changing her…making her spill out…making her confident…making her believe in herself…believe the fact that she deserved to live life just like every other person in this world…and she was liking this change in her…

She was rushing ahead not looking in front…

Just then she bumped into someone…

Khanak: I am sorry…I was….

She paused as soon as she realized who the person standing in front of her was…

It was Rishab … their meeting last night was probably not just a coincidence she thought…he was back…was trying be back… back into her life…

Rishab: (smiling at her)It's ok Khanak..hota hain…tum thik toh ho na..?

It was evident it wasn't his concern …he was just trying to make her feel uncomfortable…

She did not speak anything…just kept looking away…and he was enjoying the fact that she found it difficult facing him…

But there was a difference between their last meeting and this one…this time she wasn't running away…but trying to face him…

It wasn't easy…not easy facing someone who had tried spoiling her virtue…

It took her a lot of courage …but she finally spoke…

Khanak: Main thik hoon…

Rishab: Not bad huh…Khanak…the Khandelwal guy seems to have taught you a lot of courage…

She looked at him and he gave her a half smile…

Rishab: Kyu nahi sikhayega?…after all you too are so close…

Khanak: Bakwaas band karo…

Rishab: C'mon Khanak…I saw you hugging him the other night… close for comfort

huh …I hope he knows about "our" past…and if he doesn't I truly wish when he comes to know about it…uska hashr Varun jitna bura na ho ..poor guy..died…(smiling)

And that was it for her to lose her cool…

She looked at him fiercely …and slapped him hard on his face… hard enough to almost make him fall on the ground…

He looked back at her…he couldn't believe a girl just slapped him…he couldn't believe Khanak just slapped him…

He moved towards her and held her shoulders firmly…

Rishab: Tumhari itni himmat….(shaking her along her shoulders)

Khanak: Ye mujhe bahut pehle kar lena chahiye tha…(fiercely)

Rishab: Acha…(he bent down closer)

Khanak: Leave me….

She looked directly into his eyes…And for the first time he saw something else than fear in them…she was looking at him almost as if warning him…not begging to leave but demanding to leave…

Rishab: You have no idea …how big problem you have landed yourself in Khanak… iss baar main tumhe nahi chodunga...pichli baar se bhi bura hashr hoga tumhara…samjhi tum…pichli baar toh sirf natak kiya tha maine…but this time..its going to be real bad honey…

Khanak: Let's see…I am glad you are back Rishab …you are right iss baar kuch bhi pichli baar ki tarah nahi hoga… unlike last time…I promise to make "you" cry….promise to make "you" beg…

Rishab: Don't worry darling…you are going to get a lot of chances…I will be staying right upstairs…ab toh milna hota rahega…par usse pehle…

He pushed her against the wall…his grip tightening even more…she tried getting away…but was unable to…but she wasn't scared…she still kept looking into his eyes fiercely…

He had now pinned her down to the wall…but before he could do anything else he felt a strong hold on his shoulder…

At an instant he was pulled back …

She looked at the person who had done so…

It was Shaan …he was holding Rishab's collar tightly…his hold was too strong for Rishab to even move a little…

His eyes filled with anger as if he would rip his head off any moment…his teeth clenching…making his best attempt to control his flooding rage…

Shaan: How dare you...

He threw him so hard against the wall…that he almost bounced back out …

Rishab tried to give back a fight…but he held his collar again…making it impossible for him to move…

Shaan: (he was staring into his eyes…enough for Rishab to be scared) Tumhari himmat kaise hui Khanak ke paas aane ki…

The way he had maintained eye contact with him…the rage…the intensity had left Rishab's mouth dry…

He tried speaking but his words just didn't come out…

Shaan: Samajhte kya ho tum apne aap ko…jab chahe…jiske saath chahe…jo chahe kar loge…aur sab chup chap tumhari baat maante rahenge…

He pushed him against the wall again…but this time holding him there…

Shaan: Ek baat apne dimaag main dal do tum…Agli baar agar tumne Khanak ko haath lagaya…then I will make sure you are dead…Do you get that Rishab ? I am warning you…stay away from her…otherwise be ready to bear the consequences…and I promise it's going to get to blood…

He threw him on the ground…gave him a final stare…held Khanak's hand and headed to his house…

He slammed the door behind him…

He was breathing heavily…his hands clenched into a fist…veins on his forehead visibly fuller…sweat dripping down them…

She did not know how to react…not that she was scared of him…she knew he would never hurt her …But his behavior had left her shocked…

She couldn't believe he could get so much angry…she had always seen him as a chirpy…all smiles person…

But this time she saw his other side…his intense side…something similar to what she had seen few days back in the lift…but to a much much larger extent…

He was pacing in the room and she just stood there looking at him…

Shaan: Bloody rascal  uski itni himmat ki woh….how dare he touch you…

She did not speak anything…he was still pacing…back and forth…

After a while she got into his way and made him stop…but he kept looking away…

Khanak: Shaan..relax..it's ok..main thik hoon..I am fine…see…

He was still fuming with anger…his breathing still heavy…

He ran his hands through his hair…

Shaan: Yaha tak aa gaya woh aur…(she cuts him)

Khanak: Shaan...

She grabbed his shoulders and made him face her…but he still kept looking away…he didn't want her to look into his eyes…that were fuming in anger…he didn't want to scare her… he knew he wasn't a pleasant person to be with when angry…and he didn't want her to meet the other Shaan…

He pulled her hands away from him…

Shaan: (still not meeting her eyes)Khanak...tumhe ghar jaana chahiye..I am sorry main tumhe yaha le aya…

Khanak: shhh….

She lightly held his chin and made him look at her…He immediately closed his eyes …

Khanak: Shaan..look at me please…

Unwillingly he met her gaze…she placed both her palms on the sides of his face…making him stay…making him held their eye contact…

Khanak: You are not scaring me at all…trust me…I know you are a human being and not God…even you could get angry…and your anger was justified…he deserved it…

He wanted to believe her…and he did so…

Shaan: Tum thik ho na? (concern evident in his eyes)

Khanak: I am perfectly alright…(she smiled)

His expressions softened…his anger seemed to recede…but not vanish totally…

He looked at her shoulders and remembered how brutally that guy had held her…

His blood boiled again remembering it…his breathing getting heavier again…

She noticed this and pulled herself into his arms…rested her head on his chest…and her hands on his back…she could feel his heavy breathing with the extreme movement of his chest…she wanted him to calm down…

He took a while before he enveloped her as well…

She lightly rubbed her hands against his back…as if consoling him…as if trying to convey that all was well…

He closed his eyes and rested his chin on her shoulders …

He felt relaxed…he felt as ease…

His breathing was getting back to normal…Khanak had noticed this and felt relaxed as well…

Shaan: (still hugging her)You sure you are ok?

Khanak: Main bilkul thik hoon Shaan…but I guess at this moment I should be asking you this question….

They broke the hug…

He tried smiling at her…but his lips weren't supporting him…

Khanak: You don't have to keep smiling always…you look handsome sulking as well…believe me…

He broke into a soft smile…but this time around it wasn't forced…

Shaan: Pagal…(he hit her lightly on her forehead)

Khanak: ya right…Mamma bhi yahi kehti hain…(she smiled)

Shaan: really?

Khanak: Chaho toh puch lo…

Shaan: Koi jaroorat nahi hain..I do believe you…

Khanak: thank you…

Shaan: Toh ab…

Khanak: umm…lets have an ice-cream…

Shaan: Ice-cream…?

Khanak: haan…hain na tumhare paas?

Shaan: Haan hain par tumhe achanak ice-cream kyu khaani hain?

Khanak: actually…mere liye nahi tumhare liye keh rahi hoon..tumhara dimaag thanda ho jayega…

Shaan: Alright Madam…aap baithiye main abhi aya…

He went to the kitchen and got two bowls of ice-cream…

Shaan: There you go…chocolate or vanilla?

Khanak: Vanilla..

He handed her a bowl and sat besides her taking the other…

Shaan: Usually ladkiyon ko chocolate pasand aata hain..but you like vanilla more?(taking a spoonful of ice-cream in)

Khanak: I like chocolate too...but I like chocolate as a chocolate not as an ice-cream…

Shaan: Got it…

Khanak: Waise tumhara favorite flavor kaunsa hain? (gulping down some Vanilla )

Shaan: Guess…

Khanak: umm…chocolate?

Shaan: No..

Khanak: Strawberry…?

Shaan: Uh..huh…

Khanak: Then butter scotch..?

Shaan: Bingo…

Khanak: Why ? because the name has got scotch in it? (She winked)

Shaan: No...because the name has got butter in it (he winked back)

She moved closer to him… got her legs on the sofa …pulled them closer to her chest and rested her head on his shoulders…

He was a little surprised…but before he could ask anything…she spoke…

Khanak: Kuch bolna ya puchna mat …please…

Shaan: Sure…(he smiled)

He simply put his hand around her neck…as he took in another spoonful of ice-cream…

They finished eating and kept the bowls on the table…

They sat there close to each other for quite long…not speaking anything…though conveying a lot…

Conveying that they liked being with each other…that they would be with the other as long as possible…

She stared at the two bowls kept on the table besides each other…

She tilted her head a little more towards him…and he shifted his hand a little to let her make the move…

She kept staring at the bowls…thinking…

Of how strongly Shaan reacted to Rishab…it was her who should have been affected more with the incident…but it was Shaan who reacted more intensely…as if he himself had something against him…

That rage in his eyes was an evidence of how much he cared about her…an evidence suggesting that he would go up to any extent to protect her…

And she knew he wasn't doing it just because they were neighbors…and neither was she sitting in his arms right now because she thought of both of them as just neighbors…

There was something more prominent…and she knew things had to be figured out…

She realised it was probably time to define certain things…she couldn't deny the fact that she liked him…liking to what an extent …she was unsure of that though…but she did…

She had this strange feeling of sweet anxiety within her…trying to think about what relation both of them would share together…

But she knew life wouldn't be easy for her henceforth…atleast for sometime…

She would probably have to face Rishab everyday…and that would always be a tough task for her…

She turned around to look at Shaan and noticed he had fallen asleep…

His mouth was open…she smiled looking at him…

She pressed his chin trying to close his mouth…but he opened it again…she did it one more time but the same result…she smiled again…

Very slowly making an attempt to not wake him up…she pulled his hand away from around her neck…got up and tried resting his back on the sofa…He was heavy…but somehow she managed…while doing so she saved her hand from almost getting crushed against is back…

She looked at him for one last time and got up to leave…but a strong force pulled her back…and she crashed on her back against his chest…

k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Rupali
Awesome part  😊
Loved it 😃
Beautifully written as always too good 👏
Love the new  change in Khanak who has become even more stronger and confident to face Rishab now
Shaan's anger described very well, Now Khanak trying to find out what her feelings for Shaan
Continue soon..
Superb writing👏
Thanks 😊
Keep writing 😊

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesum dear..luvving all ur updates...that rishab...eeerrr!!!!...and possessive & protective shaan..just wow...and emotional khanak..2 cute...
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Rupali...😃

amazing update ...
loved it...

khanak  is now confident to face Rishab...she slaps him thais hard that he falls...😆 loved the description...

Shan  was so angry with Rishab that he warned him if he touched khanak  he will kill him...wonderful description.👏

khanak made him calm by taking him in her arms...awesome

khanak rested her head on his shoulders...& told him not to ask anything ...lovely...

& the last line...amazing...
i want more now ...
update soon...
purvi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi rupali 
awesome update 👏👏👏👏
khanak slapped rishabh was very nice .she should have done this before
and that rishabh😡😡😡😡😡
and love the scene in shaan's home
keep writing👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome !!!

A ride of emotions !!!!
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei rups,
that was a wonderful update..really i was expecting it from yesterday..had many emotions in it..that b*****d is back..i wish to kill him..how dare he talks that way to khanak?but loved the way u portrayed khanak..she slapped him such a way that he falls down..i was very happy..kudos girl..wish shaan should have seen that..shaan couldn't tolerate rishab laying his hands on her..really other side of shaan came out..loved their time in his house..so they r going to confess..waiting for that..i felt the update as a shorter one..continue soon na..n lengthy updates..plsss..
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@Krithika  thank you so much🤗yes...Khanak has got stronger...wanted to make her that desperately...enough of people taming her...now its her turn to tame people

@Naveen thanks dear. 🤗..glad you are enjoying all the updates...and I am enjoying writing them as well...

@angel thank you 🤗 yes she did slap him quite hard..he deserved every bit of it ...and her trying to calm him down...well...he helped her at her low times...now it was her turn...

@Purvi thank you..🤗she should have done it before..but better late than never...hope you enjoy reading this FF further as well dear...thanks again...

@priya Thank you so much.🤗..I hope you enjoyed the ride though...

@Ramy I am going to call you so from now on..not asking just letting you know😆  thanks to you too..🤗 Oh..I have just made this Rishab too hateful I guess...par har kahani main wicked guy toh hona mangta hain ...shorter update? wil try making the next one longer...thanks again...

Edited by loveshanak - 13 years ago
angel_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Rupali...

update soon...

when r u going to update next part? 

i know u have updated today...but can u please tell me as i hate waiting...
Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome rupali... Loved it... Khanak is finally fighting... And in the end... I guess shaan was awake... 😆😆😆
continue soon wid a long update...