Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Misti,  actually those scenes were extremely funny.  That's why I preferred Shantanu over Kanika.  Chachoo, Shantanu and Dev along with the rest of PF had a great chemistry.  So, even though the script was so lousy, but the scenes still came out watchable in a funny manner.  Now,  Kanika and Abhay were just too intolerable.  I should know as I watched almost all of them again (skipped a lot so missed some dialogues) in last two weekends for my FF.  Now, they were plain unwatchable and even brining your "MI" commentry to mind didn't help much.

But, did see that "ungli pakad ka callar (chachu's pronounciation)" scene where Dev angrily looks at chachoo.  Chachoo was hilarious when he tells Vaishali that he would tell Shantanu to leave and she just needs to nod in order for it to make it seem like her order.  This was when Dev asked her to choose between Shantanu and him.  Then, Dev not believing Vaishali when she said that Shantanu was her son.  His dialogue was that first Shantanu trapped innocent Radhika and now was doing the same to the "bholi bhali" Vaishali.  That was just too funny...Extremely funny scenes...

Anyway, had to watch another scene of older episodes to sympathise with Dev as Abhay was becoming so irritating that I ended up visualizing a scene where Radhika blasts him when he tries to talk about his past, is extremely sarcastic with him and finally walks out on him.  Since it doesn't go with Radhika's nature,  decided to watch May 09 episodes.  But ended up feeling even more sympathetic to Radhika.πŸ˜†

I wanted Radhika to form teacher-student relationship with Chachunder..........like that scene in Radhikas room when Chachunder sits like a good boy and asks Radhikas permission for sitting down...πŸ˜†...I wanted some of those scenes in front of Abhay...with Vaishali and dadima chipping in that Rajjan is so nice..........he has changed completely and now has become Radhikas sahara and is helping her in solving the problem when Dev is behaving like an obstinate kid who is refusing to listen  ....with Abhay over hearing dadima-vasihali conversations ...πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†
Edited by misti73 - 13 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Correct me if i am wrong but i never found Radhika weak  in character..She knew what she wanted...Whenever need arose , she always took decisions in spite  of Amma ji or anybody.s objections...There was a good chemistry in purohit family members...there was less negativity....Even Mrinalini and party were not so bad ...Angie i enjoy reading your and Misti,s discussions......Actually at my place nobody is interested  in Hindi soaps...I got so much hooked to CB that iwanted to talk about it  and same way hooked this  forum now because of that ....l am not blindly in to this soap but feel some thing was there which let me go on watching it  inspite of its  deteriorating story...Yes used  to feel sad and irritated with their twist and turns, why they caricatured  the beautiful story and its characters...

Radhika was not week, she was quietly strong........the problem was that from september/october they started pingponging with her character and started giving her ambiguous dialgues. They artificially started making her weak for Vishaka to have a place in the screenplay and for amma to do her mumbo jumbo.

Mrinu started off as grey but she was also turned one dimensional black when she took that oil and poured it on the stairs so that Vaishali falls down.........that was attempted murder or planning to harm someone pretty horribly.
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misti73

I wanted Radhika to form teacher-student relationship with Chachunder..........like that scene in Radhikas room when Chachunder sits like a good boy and asks Radhikas permission for sitting down...πŸ˜†...I wanted some of those scenes in front of Abhay...with Vaishali and dadima chipping in that Rajjan is so nice..........he has changed completely and now has become Radhikas sahara and is helping her in solving the problem when Dev is behaving like an obstinate kid who is refusing to listen  ....with Abhay over hearing dadima-vasihali conversations ...πŸ˜‰..πŸ˜†

You know I didn't like Chachunder in the first few episodes as they were showing him a silly character.  Reminded me of poor version of Ranvijay from AJ whom I found hilarious.  But, then they developed his character especially after he realizes that the best option for him is for Abhay to remember Radhika.  Also, the actor was really good.    The slap scene between Abhay and Chachunder was one of the funny one especially when Abhay realized that Chachunder had made a pass at Radhika and she had slapped him in the past.

So,  I was also thinking that they would show more interaction of him with Radhika and Abhay witnessing it and becoming over protective and somewhat jealous too.  Also, they started showing Dadima and Vaishali provoking Abhay with Radhika's past and other stuff.  But, they stopped it and midway brought Katyani as Amma in that place.  So,  all the PF became a spectator and they also reduced Chachunder's role a lot. 

But, him calling Radhika behenji and her acting like a strict teacher was very funny.  Wish they had put more of those scenes and less of petty scheming of Kanika and Katyani.  Kanika was the most irritating part of that track followed by Katyani and Abhay of PB. 
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ Thanks so much for the links !!!!!!!! They both looked really great together !!!!!!!!  Thank you so much to SBS, SBB and House Arrest !!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
billo77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you so so so so so much Heena!!!πŸ€—

The SBS video was so funny avinash has great sense of humor ..I couldnt stop laughing at his jokesπŸ˜† , he always makes me smile with his funny comments and seeing rubina propose to
" Saleem" was very cute and amusing πŸ˜‰..I was missing Avinas fun so much , their always a joy to watch .πŸ˜ƒ...God Bless......
The SBB journey was very sweet with radhika and Dev 😊..Dev is so cute he bought flowers for RAdhika for forgiveness πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..They had a cute dance and then carried on with a tour of Agra πŸ˜ƒ
Avinash is so muaghty he ask " Radhika" why she wanted to eat Khatta achar  πŸ˜†..And the face Rubina made was like Dont even think about it πŸ˜† ..Its true I think her mouth was filled with sweet that she wanted something khatta to eat πŸ˜‰..Rubina is very comfortable with Animals..i had a bad experience with a goat once πŸ˜•....Avinash is so cute taking pictures of Rubina 😊.
Over all the videos were a joy to watch ..Thank you so much heena ❀️
sun_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Heena these two r just perfect together. They make me blush looking at them...
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
They are so cute! I can't wait for CB to begin
sweetrose92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i loved both segments... they were hmmmm.. no words can describe them... thanks for the linksπŸ˜ƒ
N025 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much Heena πŸ€—  You are such a sweetheart!
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you again Heena for the videos and the pictures.