Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Avinash Rubina back enjoyed seeing their Masti after a long timeπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.Now with CB2 show on we get to see all thisπŸ˜› Missed seeing this type of visuals after CB ended Heena u r a gem posting  the visuals for the forumπŸ‘β­οΈ

OMG the SBB is just mindblowing AviNa near TAJMAHAL well CB2 is now getting all the promotion and Avi and Rubina too.πŸ˜ƒ Salim Anarkali and TajmahalπŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Edited by chalhov - 13 years ago
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Aww... they were so cute together....

Nice video Shadzada Saleem and Anaarkali(promogranate ki kali)πŸ˜†
Avi and his humourπŸ˜†  πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

I loved when Avi says " Bolo Anaarkali".

Thanks for the link Heena.

radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the links Heena.

SBS was fun.

SBB having a 30 minute exclusive coverage on Dev Radhika was also awesome.

After a very long time it is nice to see their masti.  Avinash looks like he has gained a lot of weight but has extremely boyish features.  Rubina looking extremely graceful in the light colour salwar suit. Wish to see them radiant and happy in CB2 too.
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
                    SBB LINKS

SBB showing special coverage of Dev and Radhika on Rose day.

PART - 1

Radhika waiting for Dev at Tajmahal, Dev is almost two hrs late and Radhika is angry.
Dev comes and Hugs her from behind, Rad is angry on Dev, Dev tries to pacify her, he keeps giving her roses one by one and Rad finally smiles.😳 Dev tells a small history of TajMahal. He gifts her a small Taj Mahal...and the part ends with a lovely dance.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2tuBTvsysA[/YOUTUBE]

PART - 2 

Dev Radhika riding on Tonga to see Agra, They stop at petha stop, buy some. and then they go to Achar shop(pickle).....Avi asks Rubi, why u want to taste Khatta,πŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfBdZ5AhefM[/YOUTUBE]

PART - 3

Radh wishs Dev to take her to a village. they goes to potato fields. they weighs 5kgs of potatoes to take home. Holding Hands they walk in fields, Radh plays with a lamb, Avi takes snaps of Rad....
Radh makes Avi blow balloons, he gives her 7 balloons for 7 Janams.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diStYvN57g0[/YOUTUBE]

PART - 4

Dev and Radhika are very tired. they stop at Tea stall, Dev having Sandwich and they have tea....
they reach Delhi Airport.
Anchor asks them about the tour. Radhika says it was a lovely tour,
Avi says to give our love and support to Dev and Radhika and CHotibahu.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzr5Z9EshSI[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by radev_fan - 13 years ago
Nihariikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks a lot dear for the video...

They were so cute.
I couldnt stop laughing when Avi says travelling ka time bhi add karlo when asked about why he was 2hrs late..πŸ˜†  and poor Rubi so innocently says "okay"

and when Avi asks her, why she wants to eat khatta, Rubi's expressions were great as if telling him dont even get any ideaπŸ˜†

naughty Avi ithni bhi kya jaldhi hai!!!!!
Edited by NiHa24 - 13 years ago
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Heena you're the best.  Thank you very much.  Wow Avina looked mindblowing.  I don't think even in CB1 we got full dose like we did this time.  New chapter of interviews just beggining.  I can't wait till I get to see Avina and the kids onscreen.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Heena for the link of SBS and SBB. WOW what a great suprise, so nice to see all their interviews, missed Avina so much. They are so cute together.
Avinash has the best sence of humor, lol anarkali πŸ˜† still laughing.
Amazing coverage by Aaj Tak SBB so nice to see..  wow they went to the Taj Mahal! Aww so cute Rubina with the sheep, too adorable. And Avinash taking pictures. Thx SBB for this! 
Wish them all the best for their new show πŸ˜‰ Can't wait to see the show, so excited!
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Heena.

Aiyoo here Anarkali even forgot her urdu and started speaking shudh hindi.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....Salim was expecting abba to pop up and I was expecting that narangi mahant to pop up and start screaming "yeh kya ho raha hai"..........that Narangi Mahant used to remind me of Prithviraj Kapoors Akbar from the salim anarkali movie.

Good to see that Avinash and Rubina are being promoted as Dev and Radhika for CB2. Hopefully this is not going to be an one off thing and the promotionswill continue.
Smiley-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chalhov

Avinash Rubina back enjoyed seeing their Masti after a long timeπŸ˜† πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.Now with CB2 show on we get to see all thisπŸ˜› Missed seeing this type of visuals after CB ended Heena u r a gem posting  the visuals for the forumπŸ‘β­οΈ

OMG the SBB is just mindblowing AviNa near TAJMAHAL well CB2 is now getting all the promotion and Avi and Rubina too.πŸ˜ƒ Salim Anarkali and TajmahalπŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

arre yaar i have to say thanks to you ...... without your help i cant do anything if you have not messaged me  today i would have surely missed all this this fun of AvInA

Edited by radev_fan - 13 years ago