Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG!!!!
 SBS episode was better than our CB-1 yaar... best radev moments.. and thank you so much Heena for sharing  it beautifully...
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: why3

Heena, thanks for the link.  I like this segment.  Avinash is a good actor as he can do a lot of voices.  It was funny to see Rubina talking in pure Hindi to Salim Dev. 

Misti, now that you mentioned it,  chief mahant had that physique too for original Mugle-azam's Akbar.  Imagine if Radhika had taken Abhay to Tajmahal in CB1 and talked to him as Anarkali with mahant lurking around.  That would have been funny.

Angie.........when the Mother of India episode was going on I had these two scenes running in my imagination..........Radhika suddenly singling and dancing "pyar kiya toh darna kya".......Dev holding a rose in his hands and smelling it and pleased as a punch....Vaishali getting very jealous that all the attention has been diverted to Radhika and she starts pouting, lips quivering.......with a sheen of tears in her eyes which drops one by one ..........Chachoo sees that and rushes to her with his red hander ker chief...........he stands next to vaishali with hands on his hips...........seeing all that....I mean the combination of Radhika -Dev is full Anarkali mood and Chachoo consoling Vaishali ...Mahant completely looses it..........πŸ˜‰
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG... tis SBS segment .. too funny yaar, each time you watch it, it adds more smile to your face.. Glad i am alone at home, or they may think i gone mad......   πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
love you avina...
JustShanta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what promotion, seems Zee is pulling out all stops,  love it ! 
always i say they r gorgeous ! see my girl is wearing the 'ring'
amazes me how Rubi hair stays 'styled in,' outdoors 
hey the littlle weight Aavi gained he'll lose it soon enough
what they reap aloo n up comes balloons!πŸ˜†

Thank you Heena you r a Godsend !
Edited by JustShanta - 13 years ago
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: misti73

Angie.........when the Mother of India episode was going on I had these two scenes running in my imagination..........Radhika suddenly singling and dancing "pyar kiya toh darna kya".......Dev holding a rose in his hands and smelling it and pleased as a punch....Vaishali getting very jealous that all the attention has been diverted to Radhika and she starts pouting, lips quivering.......with a sheen of tears in her eyes which drops one by one ..........Chachoo sees that and rushes to her with his red hander ker chief...........he stands next to vaishali with hands on his hips...........seeing all that....I mean the combination of Radhika -Dev is full Anarkali mood and Chachoo consoling Vaishali ...Mahant completely looses it..........πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I can totally picture it.  You know Radhika after that mother-India scene was changed.  She became quite gutsy and could totally see being a defiant "anarkali" the way Madhubala's anarkali was with Prithviraj's Akbar and singing "pyar kiya to darna kya".  She was the same way with Abhay especially when he used to act coy about sitting with her in pujas etc.

I don't know if you remember those scenes of Radhika and mahant after Dev's "death".  When Radhika interrupts that Shantanu can not be a RP as Dev is alive,  the mahant just looks at Radhika and walks away whereas Radhika is looking serene or when Vaishali is trying to put a mala on Dev's photo,  she interrupts her calmly and ask her not to do that. 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Misti Angie🀣🀣🀣🀣

No stone unturned no situation left aloneπŸ˜†
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks heena for videos..
I watch it again and again...im really very happy...they are cute couple....
as always I have no words yaar.. Im really very happy to see this couple again and again...love this couple a lot 😊
πŸ˜ƒso thanks a lot heena really very happy and enjoyed a lot πŸ‘πŸΌ

ChinadollTwo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Heena, SBB Aaj Tak for this amazing journey to The TAJ MAHAL... A place where all couple must go! Loved what Dev said to his audience ... Hope his message also reaches Kahna's ears and our favourite Jodi and CB2 are Blessed forever!

Also, Thanks DJ/Zee/PH for CB2 .. As Ashna said "Let The Magic Begin" all over again !
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks a million to Heena and Chalhov πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ πŸ€— β€οΈ

Lovely videos and fulltoo masti by Avina!!!!!! πŸ€— β€οΈ Aww......the roothna- manana outside tajmahal was πŸ˜³ cute!! Loved the way he gave roses after roses and she began smiling πŸ˜ Then the dance on boat/raft was...........😍 πŸ˜ πŸ˜³ just lovely!! Such chemistry between them.......easily reflects their heart πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ And then the liner by Avi in the achar shop as to why she is suddenly feeling to have pickle πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ Naughty Avi.......whats on his mind huh? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ Rubina was like......Please dont even let your mind go in that way!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Loved the entire thing so so much all their travelling to farm and picking potatoes and him filling the balloons for her πŸ˜ƒ

And the SBS part............Poor Rubi.......she was kept in splits by Avi's humor!! Must say he can imitate well!!! Pomegranate ki kali πŸ˜† πŸ˜† And then when she said Pyaar.......he said mohabat nahi karte?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ She got all frustrated and pressed the rose in to his hand πŸ˜†

Thanks a lot for these beautiful stunning videos!! 
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: why3

🀣

I can totally picture it.  You know Radhika after that mother-India scene was changed.  She became quite gutsy and could totally see being a defiant "anarkali" the way Madhubala's anarkali was with Prithviraj's Akbar and singing "pyar kiya to darna kya".  She was the same way with Abhay especially when he used to act coy about sitting with her in pujas etc.

I don't know if you remember those scenes of Radhika and mahant after Dev's "death".  When Radhika interrupts that Shantanu can not be a RP as Dev is alive,  the mahant just looks at Radhika and walks away whereas Radhika is looking serene or when Vaishali is trying to put a mala on Dev's photo,  she interrupts her calmly and ask her not to do that. 

Actually I think she changed seeing Devs "Amitabh Bachan" avtar during the mob attack episode in Vrindavan......there was a scene when the mob was turning towards Radhika.........Dev picks up a danda and jumps saying that "khaardar kissi ne Radhika ko chuwa toh...".....I was picturising  Dev saying "kissi bhi mayee ke lal ne mere Pataka ko chua toh.."...after that she became a true Pataka.πŸ˜‰