Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
It wasn't the best one but wasn't boring at the same time... this episode was better than last week episodes...  ๐Ÿ˜›

Abhijeet rocked the episode .. ๐Ÿ˜ his incredible detection skills was the best part of the episode.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ 

Daya was less seen.. Liked his new look with specs.. was looking cute and different โ˜บ๏ธ but I don't want him to continue with it.. ๐Ÿค” It feels like we are watching Dayanand Shetty but not Sr.Insp.Daya...  

ACP and Daya were missing or unseen for many scenes ... ๐Ÿ˜’ and there were no DUO scenes....  

Freddy - Vivek were good with their roles ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ    Sachin - Kajal too did well 

Sameer & Ravi - the old side actors are back to FW .. ๐Ÿ˜†

No matter how good the episode may be , I don't like it without  TRIO's presences ...  its been 2 weeks now, we seen them together ... and I miss them..๐Ÿ˜”

Tanza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After a long upset time....I finally watched last night

Missed the episode name.....can anybody provide pliz? I need it for the re-run schedule๐Ÿ˜Š

I wont say much about the episode...I've stopped noticing stories these days........noticing the actor's expressions and admiring their talent seems much more interesting now!๐Ÿ˜‰

But the episode was a good one I think....a 'not bad' category episode. Abhijeet was awesomest throughout the whole episode! He dominated, he lead, he stole the show! I wonder cuz I feel this guy gives his best every time! Such a loyal, honest and dedicated man he is!โค๏ธ

Daya was cute๐Ÿ˜‰ He also stole the parts he did......and I didn't look at anyone else the time he was on the screen.....great Daya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And I've started loving this Kajal girl from Gallantry awards and she was good too last night......as well as Vivek was!

Anybody else wasn't that dominating.....right?๐Ÿ˜‰

About scenes, there were loopholes *sigh*  but I liked Abhijeet-Salunkhe scene....Abhijeet-Tarika scene was mature too, with no flirting......I also liked Abhijeet's new shirt๐Ÿ˜ณ Looks so cute,na?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanza

After a long upset time....I finally watched last night

Missed the episode name.....can anybody provide pliz? I need it for the re-run schedule๐Ÿ˜Š

I wont say much about the episode...I've stopped noticing stories these days........noticing the actor's expressions and admiring their talent seems much more interesting now!๐Ÿ˜‰

But the episode was a good one I think....a 'not bad' category episode. Abhijeet was awesomest throughout the whole episode! He dominated, he lead, he stole the show! I wonder cuz I feel this guy gives his best every time! Such a loyal, honest and dedicated man he is!โค๏ธ

Daya was cute๐Ÿ˜‰ He also stole the parts he did......and I didn't look at anyone else the time he was on the screen.....great Daya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

And I've started loving this Kajal girl from Gallantry awards and she was good too last night......as well as Vivek was!

Anybody else wasn't that dominating.....right?๐Ÿ˜‰

About scenes, there were loopholes *sigh*  but I liked Abhijeet-Salunkhe scene....Abhijeet-Tarika scene was mature too, with no flirting......I also liked Abhijeet's new shirt๐Ÿ˜ณ Looks so cute,na?๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Case name: Kissa Qatil padosi ka
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kissa Quati Padossi ka
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CID_HD

The criminal was predictable. Creatives should make someone else the killer.

agree wid u๐Ÿ˜Š
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
First post updated !!! Sorry for the delay !!
Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago