Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Definitely there will be Kismat promotion.
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so abhijeet has a new shirt-green with polka dots...i have yet not been able to decide whether am liking it or not....am so biased where abhijeet is concerned that i would like him even if he were to appear wearing rags...πŸ˜‰
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Whats the name? Missed the name?

I found the episode good considering the current deterioration.

Abhijit was there that was an added advantage.I will give a detailed review tomorrow
an ok case...first half totally abhijeet dominated...i am happy for thatπŸ˜‰....but again DUO not together...but wow, must say the way abhijeet was leading the team,he is ready for a well desreved promotion, loved the scene where abhijeet-salunkhe unravel the logic behind the shooting in ravi's house...i am loving this cool abhijeet as much as the impulsive one...this man can carry off any kind of persona with such ease and about his new green dotted shirt, i have a mixed opinion, had he worn it without the blue denim jacket,it would have been better.πŸ˜ƒ....BUT, FW WHEN WILL DUO COME TOGETHER?😑 Edited by deep_baner - 13 years ago
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey, any  idea what the title is ppl? I missed it.....

Daya sir was hardly there anyways. Abhijit was too good as usual.The case seemed to fizzle out towards the end.I also liked the way he led the team. Sachin was OK. Kajal was OK.

zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah, title please somebody, can't open the rating thread till then...

btw I must say it was really boring today. It was soo monotonous. At one point my mom who was just listening to it without watching went like, "they sound like robots" πŸ˜” I think it was part where they were interrogating the key maker guy.
Oh so Rashida was allmost right!!!

Originally posted by: zerry123

Yeah, title please somebody, can't open the rating thread till then...

btw I must say it was really boring today. It was soo monotonous. At one point my mom who was just listening to it without watching went like, "they sound like robots" πŸ˜” I think it was part where they were interrogating the key maker guy.

ya..but abhijeet was too good today...made me say many a times-he is ready to be the next acp