Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
The criminal was predictable. Creatives should make someone else the killer.
zerry123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashida13

Bt what do you guys think???? This Friday's or last Friday's episode was good????πŸ˜‰

Actually I couldn't even remember what last friday's episode was....πŸ˜› I thought it was the paintaing wala, then I just remembered that it's the suicide wala case. Naw....didn't like that one at all. This is the condition of the episodes these days. Can't even remember them. I guess even Tasha era episodes are becoming epic now..... 
Edited by zerry123 - 13 years ago
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The case was okay today.
Abhijeet was superb, asual. Fredy, kajol, Schain and vivek was good too.
Daya and Acp sir was like guesst in the episodes. i wnat ask episode huma aur kitna time tak yah missing actors wali episodes dakna hon gii.
one thing that relly i dont like, Daya was in glasses, i relly dont like, i hope he will come back in old look in the next episode.
i like him without glasses.

Guys do u like his glasses look today?
sayhi2su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
abhijit sir was like a leader and in total focus
a very little of daya sir
and
no duo/trio investigation scenes
kyun??
it was an average episode otherwise

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

It was a good episode, certainly better than last Friday. I liked the concept, very suspenseful. Very very good attention getter at the beginning, but then I felt they dragged it a bit towards the end. Anyways, it wasn't much of a drag compared to some other episodes. No such loopholes I can think of. But somehow I felt the confession was kinda incomplete for some reasonπŸ˜• Another thing I liked is how they recreated the crime scene or discussed a situation with each other quite frequently in today's episode, it was nice to see that. Hopefully we see more of that in the upcoming episodes.

Abhijit Sir was soo good today, stole the show really! πŸ‘ The way he takes charge of the investigation so smoothly, it is incredible, especially how he looks at things from all the perspectives before coming to a conclusion. πŸ‘ And he was so calm and collected today!πŸ˜ƒ Daya Sir had less, but still decent screen space. I can understand that he is still healing from his back injury, wish him a speedy recovery! But anyways, I feel he was very apt and precise at whatever he had got. Great job by himπŸ‘ But no Abhi-Daya scenes πŸ˜’

ACP Sir was good today, for some reason I didn't notice much of him today. Glad that he didn't shout much today, and his conversations with Abhijit Sir was good, especially in the absence of Daya Sir.

Freddy was at his best today, loved the serious expressions and his thought process. The creatives tried to keep out much of the idiocracy, thankfully. Also, I liked how Vivek respectfully refutes Freddy's questions and suspicions……So humble of Vivek. Speaking of Vivek, I think he was far better than last week, I felt his dialogue delivery and expressions were better πŸ‘ Thoroughly enjoyed his role today! Sachin was good, much better than last week, and Kaajal was OK in the role she was given.

The forensics played quite a big role, especially when triggering the alternative theory at the beginning, in the crime scene. I enjoyed Dr. Salunkhe's performance today, his dialogue delivery and screen space was much more than previous episodes.

Special mention to the side actors, especially the major two, they were both flawless in their expressions and dialogue deliveryπŸ‘πŸ‘

subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was an okay episode..Abhijeet was great as usual in the episode.There was less of Daya sir in the episode.The duo was not together in any of the scenesπŸ˜”...The culprit's motive of murder was not a very strong one...ACP sir,Freddy,vivek were also good at playing their parts.Kajal,sachin did a fair job..
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Change the thread title ....
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
was an above average case................. but the representation was really good. criminal was predictable, but that didn't create much problem. i hv seen many detective movies where the criminal was shown very early, & the movies were really excellent. (some of you guys will of course realise what i am talking about.πŸ˜‰)

each & every officer were good today. ACP less appearance, but good. no shouting!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Daya in the 2nd half only, he was as usual.............. brilliant.

Abhijit................simply rocked!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ He was looking like the perfect detective today. leading the team like a sr. insp. should, doing superb investigation, questioning decently, defending the suspect, calculating & figuring the solutions...................... everything like a perfect detective!!!!!!!!!!!! Hat's off to you, sir!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Freddy really good, only few scenes of comedy, those were also good ones. Freddy is great when doing serious investigation.

Vivek was good too........... but i am waiting for a vivek-centric case for many days. CID really has good future in him.

Sachin getting better. he is not only bearable, but also becoming a good officer. developing himself nicely. the freddy -sachin pair is nowadays rocking! srious investigations only, but excllnt.

Kajal was good too............. she is getting better also. a perfect space for her, & she used it quite well.

Salunkhe..........................rocked!!!!!!!β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ the perfect forensic doctor! loved the abhi-salunkhe scene! he is undoubtedly the best!

Tarika........... few scenes, but was good. no flirting.

Co-actors were really superb! special mention to the guy playing sameer!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

overall a good case..........though towards the end........... it could have been better.

one last thing : today's episode showed that even with an average plot, the representation can make it a good one.    
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it was a fairly sensible episode and had a decent plot (bit similar to one of the previous cases), but the ending was rather generic and could've been much better. There weren't really any major plot holes as such and I think the first half was really enjoyable and well filmed; I especially liked how Abhi sir and Dr. Salunkhe try to re-create the murder scene in Ravi's room. Man, I really like these and had been missing them since a long time. πŸ˜Š While the rest of the episode was reasonable and wrapped up the questions in an acceptable manner, I still feel it didn't go up to its full potential. Also there were a few oddities here and there (how did the lady at the shop recognize the nurse from such an ambiguous sketch almost immediately?!) The pace of the second half dragged a bit and the investigation was rather predictable. Nevertheless I think it was much better than last Friday's episode.

The team distribution was rather disappointing again, but Abhi sir was fantastic today in leading the investigation in the field today. πŸ‘ I especially liked how he discusses the details of the crime in Dr. Salunkhe and despite most of the evidence being against Sameer, manages to refute the allegation against him in a respectful yet rational manner. True professional display, this one; this is how the interactions between the forensic and CID team should be like, truly glad to see it. πŸ‘πŸΌ Daya sir had lesser screen time, though more than what we saw last week (I hope he's feeling much better from the injury now), he was still great in his scenes in the hospital and while dealing with the key-maker. ACP sir was only there in about two or three scenes too (I've noticed this happening rather a lot lately  ) but he was great even in a short screen time like that.

Freddy was in great form too, no out-of-the-place talk and mostly serious and apt investigation, tres bon! πŸ‘πŸΌ Vivek was really good today as well, especially his dialogue delivery and apt investigative actions. Sachin and Kajal were good in their roles too. Forensic scenes played a lesser role but Dr. Salunkhe was terrific, especially during the aforementioned investigation at the crime scene; perfect interaction with Abhijeet there. πŸ˜Š The supporting cast was very good too, impressed by their performance. Another thing I liked was actually showing the incident in commonplace flats and not huge bungalows; made it feel more realistic. The pacing in the second half was rather slow though. Salil Singh's direction was one of his better ones. Actually I missed the episode title and director name too (even though I was watching up till then, and was somehow distracted only at that point! Rather curious. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† ), but I guessed Salil Singh correctly because of those fishy eye-movements in all supporting characters which are nowadays frequent in his episodes. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Decent episode, but it could've been much better if the second half of the plot was written better.
Edited by DemonStar - 13 years ago
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: darkknight007

tanni was it a muskaan era case?

No....it's Tasha era case😊.