In My arms(Maan and geet forever) updated page 36

ayu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Untitled 2' width=75 height=75>

<font size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">GUYS I am a new member in IF and yeah i joined it only for Maaneet </font>

<font size="4" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have never written any stories(i am more of a poet)so i am pretty new at it so..forgive me for my mistakes..</font>😊

<font color="#cc0066" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">              <font color="#cc3366">This isjust an Introduction say a Prologue....</font></font>

</strong>

<strong>

<font color="#cc3366" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Passion possession love has strange ways to make people realise what it is....</font>

<font size="4">Maan and Geet were two ordinary people dealing with extraordinary situation of life just too realise everything is easy and life is blissful when they have each other together forever... </font>

<font color="#cc3366" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#cc3366" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">P.S- destiny will play strange games before they decide them to meet </font>

<font color="#cc3366" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">CHARACTER SKETCH-</font>

<font color="#cc3366" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#3399ff">MAAN SINGH KHURRANA-

</font>Business tycoon a rich man who knows what hard work is and the true value of time and people, he loves his family specially his dadi who is his life and whom he cannot say a no even in his dream...</font>

<font color="#3399ff" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

<font color="#cc3366" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#3399ff">SAAVATRI DEVI-</font>

Maan singh khurrana's dadi she takes pride in her grandson Maan and wants all the happiness for him but his serious nature and anger scares her to the core she knows he will sacrifice anything for his family and so she wants a girl for Maan who will love him more than life and will stand by his side </font>

<font color="#cc3366" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#3399ff">Kashish khurrana</font> <font color="#3399ff">'</font>

Maan's sister who loves life and lives it to the fullest she is the only one in the family who makes Maan smile and Maan loves her silly cute talks but is very protective towards her Kashish knows this and take loads of fayda of it in scaring others hehe...</font>

<font color="#cc3366" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#3399ff">Dev Singhania-</font>

Childhood friend of Maan he is a spoiled brat and loves to flirt around with girls </font>

<font color="#cc3366" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Hmm luckly Maan doesn't know this side of Dev warna our msk would have never been his friend ..</font>

<font color="#cc3366" size="4" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"><font color="#3399ff">Geet Seth-

</font>21 yrs old vibrant girlstays in U.S and hascompleted her studies, her parents died in a plane crash and after their death Geet never came back to India until her fate made her to go back to India...

Guys plz give me ur feedbacks I will continue it only if U all like it 😊

INDEX

CHAPTER-1 (Memories of past and a new morning ahead) PAGE-1

Chapter 2-(I have heard her name par kaha ) PAGE-3

Chapter-3 (A destiny unseen ) PAGE-4

Chapter-4 (A star shone at the hour of their meeting) Page-7

Chapter-5 (Their First Meet Continues...) Page-8

Chapter-6 (On their way to Khurrana Mansion..)Page-10

Chapter-7(Daadi meeting Geet..) Page-12

Chapter-8 Geet Meets Dev Page-14

Chapter-9 First Day At khurrana construction Page-17

Chapter-10 An apology well accepted ... Page-19

Chapter-11 An unforgettable Day indeed...Page 22

Chapter-12 Pinch of Possessiveness...Page 24

Chapter-13 PartyπŸ₯³.....Page 26

Chapter-14 Party continues.....Page 29

Chapter-15 Is this Love....Page 32

</font>
Edited by ayu14 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
gr8 character sketch
do continue soon
Vintagepeach thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice concept..
continue soon..
hemvb thumbnail
great sketch..
add me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ayu14 thumbnail
Thank u guys will post the next part do lemme know how do u like it too  πŸ˜Š
ayu14 thumbnail

CHAPTER-1 (Memories of past and a new morning ahead)

Geet understood nothing her tears blurred her vision she knew nothing more or nothing less she just knew that her Dad has left her his everything which it is now her responsibility to take care of everything.....

(letter of geet's dad to her on her 21st  B'day his last words to his daughter )

My Sweetheart

How are you, well as I and your mom see u from above I must tell you we are very proud of you because you have taken well care of yourself and made us proud of you...my princess i have immense faith in you and as you have turned 21 this year I am giving you My and Your Mom's last gift it's our will you always knew we had our business in India which flourished well but as we shifted to U.S everything was hard to manage it was only because of our old family friend Khurrana's  we were able to sustain that business.

When you were 14 we decided to move back to India our country and take care of the business with khurrana's but it remained a unfulfilled dream...Geet when I closed my eyes i had only one dream left in my heart and it was that someday you will take Seth empire to a height that even success will kiss its feet.

Geet I know we are not there with you but you will always find us in your heart,your mom and I love you a lot and we keep on looking on you from the sky above...so have faith in yourself and go back to our country.

Love you a lot

Dad

Geet was speechless and her eyes spoke about her heart she was touched with the letter her dad wrote she still can hear his loving sound in her ears saying to her how much he loves her

She knew leaving everything her friends and the place where she has born will be hard for her but deep in her heart she knew may be this was a time to move on and take on the new challenge life has planned for her....Khurrana's they might help me i should try to contact them

Precap-Maan getting a mail from Geet that she will be in Delhi soon

Hit like button if u like it  and do comment guys it really makes me happy πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ayu14 - 13 years ago
hemvb thumbnail
thx for the pm yaar....
nice update... cant wait for maaneet milan, lol
komlika thumbnail
love the concept.........cant wait to read more........do PM me 😊
ayu14 thumbnail
thanks hemvb that encourages me to write more 😊