Poll Question :

DO YOU THUNK THAT SARABHAI-VS-SARABHAI SEASON 2 SHOULD STAR?

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
sarabhai vs sarabhai is  one of the most sophisticated sitcom and i want the second season of sarabhai vs sarabhai. I want to divulge this request to deven bhojani because  he can bring the sarabhai vs sarabhai season 2 and if everyone has a unity of bringing sarabhai vs sarabhai season 2 , then there is a possibility that sarabhai vs sarabhai season 2 can come back. I hope deven bhojani reads my message and decides to bring sarabhai vs sarabhai  season 2 on national television.
Please let sarabhai vs sarabhai season 2 come back on national television because it's a unique  and a distinct sitcom and i have watched all episodes of sarabhai vs sarabhai and would like to have an opportunity to watch the second season of sarabhai vs sarabhai episodes. I beg deven bhojani to air sarabhai vs sarabhai season 2 on national television and i hope deven bhojani agrees to our requests and start sarabhai vs sarabhai season 2.
Deven bhojani , please promise us that you will air sarabhai vs sarabhai season 2 and i request you to start sarabhai vs sarabhai season 2 immediately.

I want the second season of sarabhai vs sarabhai because sarabhai vs sarabhai has sophisticated humour and it also make connections to real life and it describes how people live in reality. sarabhai vs sarabhai gives us entertainment  and it gives us good  atmosphere.

Edited by maha786 - 13 years ago
i wish tht sarabhai vs sarabhai would start again
Absolutely, Definitely, and Exactly
'Please vote regarding to sarabhai vs sarabhai season 2.
Right...if all air off show of start one again start,i thing star one will be the best channel of india,bcoz,now star one is...............

I would be really delighted if sarabhai vs sarabhai season 2 airs on tv