Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey LaxmiπŸ€—

You are probably rightπŸ˜‰....lekin kehne mein kya harj hai?

See, I am going just by logic.........think of the setting, the solitude, the married relationship, the overflowing love..........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........if they haven't done it, then they are truly Superman and Supergirl🀣🀣

But tv serials are anything but logical, so you may be right..............meantime I will just enjoy my imagination in top gearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Hey LaxmiπŸ€—

You are probably rightπŸ˜‰....lekin kehne mein kya harj hai?

See, I am going just by logic.........think of the setting, the solitude, the married relationship, the overflowing love..........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........if they haven't done it, then they are truly Superman and Supergirl🀣🀣

But tv serials are anything but logical, so you may be right..............meantime I will just enjoy my imagination in top gearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bylogictheyshould havedoneit..But I nowI get a feeling it will be done in the haveli  & we will see Arpi with a few signs the next morning & we will see Bahuji fretting & fuming..Thatz what this wait is all about I guess.....
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laxmi73

I refuse to believe that..Even if they do not show the deed ,here would have been an after morning scene..No clue..No it has not been done & when itz done it will be shown in detail!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

@ bold - I agree , there wud b an after morning scene n both wud b shy or may b Arpi n Avi being more romantic (may b ) but here d luks r not wat shd b after d deed n Avi wud b more open 2 his feelings towards Arpi (as seen in films n other shows). they just keep lukng n, smiling n shyng frm each other they need 2 progress πŸ˜‰ Hope CV's r listening n plzzzzzzzzz NO REPEATING of the story of Ramayan here. AVi needs 2 use his BRAINS n STRENGHT 2gether 2 save Arpi. Hope he wont become bhootni's puppet again 😑😑

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely analysis - knew she would have had to take it back in order to save her Avi - glad he beat those boys black&blue!

Rai men were tooo funny - did they really think the wool was going to be pulled over her eyes re timing!!!

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Heyyyaa Dreamy..

Fab one as alwayz..!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I juz loved the title..!!
Agree to everything u have wriiten..!!

Love ya!!

Edited by prash_t - 13 years ago