Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: chista

hi my valentineβ€οΈπŸ€—
how r u?
i like your  writing  more than last epyπŸ˜‰
what happen to CVs ? r they drunk?yesterdays epi was full of  bloomerπŸ˜•
i loved only  arpit s words , so symbolic &  mythical! indeed, last epy ll be start for  avitas  backing  to that hell  & fighting with BJ!!!
the rest of  epy was πŸ˜”

ferdous,do u read my PM?

Hello my lovely valentineβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

First of all, yeah read PM, will answer you later on...need to do some research firstπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....

CVs might indeed be drunk...that would explain a lot.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@Bold, so true ....with Arpi besides him to guide and support her thru every kith n kin, we wud surely see him acting with both his wit n power. But am afraid, if he gets back to the haveli, which am sure he wud.....Bj wud again try to overrule his mind with her viscious plans.

BTW, we cant say tht Avi doesnt use his intellect ..... remember the incident when he tried to befool and misguide RV by putting the tape with sounds of train, while talking over the fone πŸ˜ƒ
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nandini

@Bold, so true ....with Arpi besides him to guide and support her thru every kith n kin, we wud surely see him acting with both his wit n power. But am afraid, if he gets back to the haveli, which am sure he wud.....Bj wud again try to overrule his mind with her viscious plans.

BTW, we cant say tht Avi doesnt use his intellect ..... remember the incident when he tried to befool and misguide RV by putting the tape with sounds of train, while talking over the fone πŸ˜ƒ

@ red...that was a blooper...he walks into the phone booth empty handed but then produces all this?...I am afraid I view that as a muddle by the CVs....they should have remained consistent and showed him using his intellect, his warrior instincts this time around. The first time he was wounded and incapaciated so all those mistake can be forgiven....but this time should have been slightly different......

I used to think that, that once back at the haveli he will be under BJ's influence...I think he will still be because he does respect her very much and they do have that bond, but this time around his actions will be tempered by Arpi's influence whether he vocalises it or not. That is why we saw them bonding so much in the last two months even though it looks like they have not moved on from the first base at all!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
chista thumbnail
hi my valentineβ€οΈπŸ€—
how r u?
i like your  writing  more than last epyπŸ˜‰
what happen to CVs ? r they drunk?yesterdays epi was full of  bloomerπŸ˜•
i loved only  arpit s words , so symbolic &  mythical! indeed, last epy ll be start for  avitas  backing  to that hell  & fighting with BJ!!!
the rest of  epy was πŸ˜”

ferdous,do u read my PM?

Hello my lovely valentineβ€οΈβ€οΈπŸ€—

First of all, yeah read PM, will answer you later on...need to do some research firstπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰....

CVs might indeed be drunk...that would explain a lot.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ferdous,i found some thing  that  u should know. now i m busy  & i look forward your pm my dear❀️
_nandini thumbnail
Ha Ha Ha .....Blooper !!Oh yes ...ur right on tht. We were nvr shown him carrying any tape inside the booth. But then if u see like this, we have tonns of bloopers coming up in the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yesterday's epi ws full of bloopers πŸ˜• The biggest blooper being both of them staying together in tht small hut, so mch love in them but yet no progressπŸ˜† So well said Dreamy....sometimes i feel they are still there where they started off. just that the level of understanding has gone up but that too wud be challanged once Bj interferes.πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

Dreamy ....my power is going agn n agn ....sorry for replying u late 😳
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Ha Ha Ha .....Blooper !!Oh yes ...ur right on tht. We were nvr shown him carrying any tape inside the booth. But then if u see like this, we have tonns of bloopers coming up in the showπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yesterday's epi ws full of bloopers πŸ˜• The biggest blooper being both of them staying together in tht small hut, so mch love in them but yet no progressπŸ˜† So well said Dreamy....sometimes i feel they are still there where they started off. just that the level of understanding has gone up but that too wud be challanged once Bj interferes.πŸ˜•πŸ˜• 

Don't worry if you power goes.😊

And yes, there is so much blooper in fact yesterday's episode was more like 'spot the blooper' episode more than anything!.....

In fact a little test for you: Can you name them, Nandini?πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But as you rightly said, it showed some initiative on his part...I only wish it was consistent but for whatever reason, CVs just added that bit in, we certainly saw him walk in without a tape and then come back to Arpi without one.....sooooo did he hire one?!πŸ˜†

In one way they are being sterotypical. they are showing him as being all brawn but not enough brains....but some of these real life gangster/criminals or men like avdesh who live by their warrior codes/instincts are very very clever so how come we do not see this is Avdesh.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
that is becoz he has been taught only to use his brawns while bahuji uses her brains

he is trained that way only

he is not educated enough, recall the night before marriage when he takes arpi on long drive and he says he was never interested in studies

all his life he has been shown what power or brawn is used for

he is still not using his brains and see his brain is more controlled first by bauji and now by arpita's love and devotion

the only time he used his brains was when he went to save arpi from pappu

rest of the time his brain doesnt function much

and he is still very very very innocent and pure at heart thats why

and again i say this is transformation phase of avdesh

we r seeing different emotions he goes through all the time

even back at haveli arpi love wud haunt him more and even if he listens to bahuji he wud stil think before acting rashly
super_boy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamygal301

Di, I am begining to think that it is a sign that we need to interpret as something has been done.😳😳....why on earth otherwise would we be shown a scene where Avita stare at each other an consume million bananas??....it is a sign, I tell you!..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...makes sense...a hot blooded guy and being alone in the hut, in the dark....you telling me they sat and sang lullabies to each other?!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ again a wonderful analysis dreamy.

@ bold - πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£ or sang songs for each other n d famous is NAINON KI (playing antakshari πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ) We wont come 2 know unless d CV's show us dat it has been done already   😑😑

Seriously d banana gunda made me laugh n i remebered d comments on banana romance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Finally it sanked into Arpi abt Avi pickng a weapon 2 fight 4 injustice is not wrong . But now dat stupid RV kidnapping Arpi ................oh how i HATE dis man more n more coz of wat he is doing n also 4 torturing Kanoo n pehelwan. Hope dey escape frm d jail n meet Avi n help him as they heard abt d whereabts of Avi . Lets see wat d CV's hv in store 4 us.

Hasnt tanmay contacted RV????? πŸ˜• has he gone back 2 mumbai or whereever they were studyng ????? How can he give up so easily as now he knows dat they r havng a baby?????? Or is he takng a tour of Lallanpur πŸ˜† n finding abt how famous is his bro ?????
_nandini thumbnail
Oh a test for me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Okay let me recall the bloopers (thoough its not tht tough as yesterday's epi was full of them πŸ˜† Apart from the banana n apple scenes of the epi tht Gauri pointed out (thanx Gauri, i had skipped them all) πŸ˜†

The action scenes looked so artificial.....I love the actions of GKD but yesterday's was a big flop Though i liked Avi's acting n the bg music. Arpi's acting was not at all upto the mark yesterday. This scene where Arpi takes the oath back n asks Avi to raise weapons was supposed to be so powerful but i was highly disappointed by her acting. I wonder Avi is the God of Lallanpur, yet no one identifying him and he n Arpi roaming around so casually even after their posters have been sticked around everywhere. This is such a big blooper that no one identifies them.πŸ˜• And the most hillarious part was the sadhus dancingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yesterday's episode was fullof bloopers..I think Ashish got his neck injured & they had to come up with an episode Ash was not around most of the scenes had a body double!!!! And I feel what was the point in living in a hut in some God forsaken place  if you cannot evn consumate your wedding in heaven's name!! WHat was thepoint in the whole track,someone please explain to me!!!!😲OuchConfused