With my blessing.....

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Our remedies oft in ourselves do lie
Which we ascribe to heaven.
William Shakespeare

There is one scene at the market place stands out for what it is: Outstanding and mind blowing. The scene happened for only one reason which is to get Avdesh to fight again, but this time with a purpose, otherwise the whole episode was marred by bloopers and badly choreographed fight sequence (for once I did not enjoy it!๐Ÿ˜’).

Goddess:

Arpita unable to watch her husband get beaten up in front of her grabbed the trishul and offered it to Avdesh. She looked like a goddess, her hair blowing, face determined and eyes full of conviction. In that instance I could see that I was correct in saying that her experience in jail had changed her. Where she once used to tell him a wrong act for a reason does not make it right, she now stood over him and told him to pick up a weapon and fight for saving the innocent. With her blessing and approval. More she is handing him the weapon, which I thought was very important because from now on, she will be the 'weapon' Avdesh uses i.e. her words and wisdom will decide how when and how he taks action. As he stood up, I had this vision that she would be by his side in his every fight.

This whole scene was striking and very symbolic. Avdesh now has his wife's blessing to fight, ostensibly for others. Arpita's words were very inspiring and gave the impression that even the gods were on their side, in fact that she was speaking on their behalf. I was so glad when Avdesh fought back, it was terrible to see him being beaten black and blue by a half witted idiot๐Ÿ˜ก (looks like that one is also a banana lover๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†).

Once again I did have a problem with no one coming to his aid and yet the moment he won, they all came running and started clapping, the sadhu's even dancing. This really jarred with me and thankfully that scene was over instantly. I understood why it was done, it was like the final seal of approval on his actions from now on. That fighting for others is worthy.

Imp:

Over at the Rai house, they were in full swing to promote the latest show and to carry on the farce where the men were forced to fast. Simple so sweet and yet full of titanium steel is making Papa Rai's life a living misery. Everytime I watch these scenes, all I could keep thinking is how long will MC Rai put up with this? So far he has gone against his character, which is sly and conniving and always thinking of number one โ€“ more or less. So he is keeping quiet and letting Simple get away with all this, all I could think of was that he is ready to pounce back....like a rattlesnake. A quick strike and all is over, unless Simple herself is super quick in moving.

The Devil:

I really, really wanted to see the gang again but did not enjoy seeing Phelwan and Kanoo being brutalised beyond anything๐Ÿ˜ญ. I hated RV looking so smug and cool while those two lay panting and in pain and I so wanted to gag Kanoo from saying anything more for fear of him being beaten further โ€“ has he never heard of keeping his mouth shut๐Ÿ˜ก? In the midst of all this, RV once more receives news of Avita sighting. And he goes haring off to capture his quarry๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿคฌ.

The precap is interesting, because it looks like the story is at last moving onto some purposeful part of the track with sprinkling of action and violence, dabbing of heartache and so on. But I do wonder how on earth has RV managed to find their little hut in the middle of the forest? Did the informer follow them? And why is Avdesh not more alert?I cannot figure Avdesh out now, he is either the dynamic bhaiyyaji or the simple Avdesh who longs for wife, home and hearth...but nothing in between to bridge the two sides of his personality. Why cannot he be Avdesh with hints of bhaiyyaji, where he keeps an eye and makes sure that if they do go out they get their business done quickly and makes sure no one is watching or following them. All in all, these pondering seem futile as Arpita gets kidnapped by men in balaclava...how scary is that in the middle of the jungle?๐Ÿ˜”

commentary:

I am also hoping that we do not enter a track where Arpita has to go through a Sita-like trial to prove her innocence after this ordeal with RV. I have a feeling, RV will be insinuating a lot to Avdesh and maybe Bhootni too will jump on the bandwagon, hoping to hammer enough till Avdesh cracks. So if her kidnapping is successful, I want it over very quickly. It is well beyond time these two progresed in their marriage, how much more can they put up with? soon this part of the track will be in danger of stagnating.

I also wonder why we did not see Shikha? it would have been nice to see what Bhootni is up to and whether Tanmay has come. I guess we will be seeing that today or tomorrow. There is a lot of potential for a good story with loads of drama in the coming days, if handled properly.

So what did you all think?๐Ÿ˜Š

(if you like, don't forget to press the button๐Ÿ˜Š)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
wah  how do u always manage to bring out gems from dull episodes

either eagle eyed or hawkeyed

ah no sharp brains yes

as again i love it the way u hv put

to start with it was clear from the time arpi brings that trishul

she indeed was looking like some goddess there

significance fight for ur own self defence and to help the ppl in need

and banana lover i swear i was laughing the othr day when i saw that tapori having banana

this fight was needed to bring back bhaiyaji with dhagdham  but now  as u say avdesh has learnt or enjoyed some domestic life now we hv to see how he balancs it out

its his character transformation here thats what is confusing us

he is like a bachha stil learning again

so have to see how it goes and he is lead so story wud come bck to him again

and end part abt this ramayan track

haa i m in half mind to call meghnaad ravan son to come to rescue here   ๐Ÿคฃ

bt still i hope cvs end this track soon

bloopers
tanmay left haveli so hasnt he gone to his brother

isnt rv aware his brother is in lallanpur

what the heck is he doing now?

honest at this point i want lal singh back soon

and simple she is playing with fire here
papa rai is sure to strike back..

she is smart bt again playing over smart and too cocky ( if thts the word)

she shud get her husband on her side as u or someone else mentioned yday

Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Dreamy wonderful analysis as always. Arpi has broken Avi pratigya at the correct time, or else how would he have been able to fight RV and his men. Rightly said Arpi has definately grown up from her jail experience, and knows that it is worthy to fight for others. She is going to be Avi's strength through the thick and thin.

Sita track with Arpi to prove her innocence track is a complete no no. Hope the CVs dont take the track in that direction. Seeing Kanoo and Pelhwan beaten black and blue was terrible. 

Just hope Simple is smarter that papa Rai, as he is just waiting for the right opportunity to strike.
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

wah  how do u always manage to bring out gems from dull episodes

either eagle eyed or hawkeyed

ah no sharp brains yes Awww thanks Di, but that was the only good scene...had tingles down my back....every well done...

as again i love it the way u hv put

to start with it was clear from the time arpi brings that trishul

she indeed was looking like some goddess there

significance fight for ur own self defence and to help the ppl in need  she also mentioned Krishna and draupadi (hope I got her name right)!...very, very mythological!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and banana lover i swear i was laughing the othr day when i saw that tapori having banana I could not believe  how long it took him to eat one banana..once or twice it looked like it was finished but then it was back to being a whole banana!...there was couple of bloopers in that episode, banana, Arpi wearing the green bangles before he even put them on, his lips bleeding one moment, gone and then back again!...as that first slap, Avdesh goes whirling and suddenly does a side leap so he falls in the crowd!...what was all that about?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

this fight was needed to bring back bhaiyaji with dhagdham  but now  as u say avdesh has learnt or enjoyed some domestic life now we hv to see how he balancs it out

its his character transformation here thats what is confusing us

he is like a bachha stil learning again that is a nice analogy...

so have to see how it goes and he is lead so story wud come bck to him again

and end part abt this ramayan track

haa i m in half mind to call meghnaad ravan son to come to rescue here   ๐Ÿคฃ

bt still i hope cvs end this track soon

bloopers
tanmay left haveli so hasnt he gone to his brother

isnt rv aware his brother is in lallanpur

what the heck is he doing now? exactly, I thought we would see a bromance (brother-brother romance going on!) by now...so where is Tanmay in a strange place...lurking outside the haveli?๐Ÿ˜†

honest at this point i want lal singh back soon ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ..you and your purple singh!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

and simple she is playing with fire here
papa rai is sure to strike back..

she is smart bt again playing over smart and too cocky ( if thts the word)

she shud get her husband on her side as u or someone else mentioned yday yes she needs to be careful, loved how she mocked jagat by calling him Pati Parmeswhar...the look on his face!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†....but she needs to be careful.

Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurishah

@ Dreamy wonderful analysis as always. Arpi has broken Avi pratigya at the correct time, or else how would he have been able to fight RV and his men. Rightly said Arpi has definately grown up from her jail experience, and knows that it is worthy to fight for others. She is going to be Avi's strength through the thick and thin.Hope so, though the precap is awful..Avi will get angry and upset but hopefully he will remember her words....I'm begining to think all this is to test his endurance and temper...will he become violent or will he embrace her principles even though she is in danger?...hmm very interesting....

Sita track with Arpi to prove her innocence track is a complete no no. Hope the CVs dont take the track in that direction. Seeing Kanoo and Pelhwan beaten black and blue was terrible. We have to see what the Cvs have in store, but by no means will they stop torturing Avita...otherwise it will become flat. Oh me too, hated seeing the two guys like that....but I really would like a clue as to the fate of Sarvaan and Amjad... 

Just hope Simple is smarter that papa Rai, as he is just waiting for the right opportunity to strike. She better be otherwise she is living upto her name!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Woow Dreamy โ€ฆ.Actually the word is Woowestโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. I loved each word of wat n the way u've put everything๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. CB and Gauri....so well said by both of u ๐Ÿ‘ I was actually waiting for ur analysis since day bfr yesterday. The day bfr yesterday's epi, though ws not liked by much but I was telling CB that I cud find the turning point of the show in it. The point where Arpi realizes that in a place like Lallanpur, where ppl talk with weapons and violence, girls are teased and molested, and the poor are tortured by the local goons โ€ฆ.Avi comes as a Saviour for all of them. Though I didn't like Arpi's acting yesterday โ€ฆshe cud have done it bit better. But her dialogues were so true and touching. History says that whenever the level of sin rises on earth, god takes an avatar and comes to rescue.

This is wat we all had been waiting for. Previously Avi used to raise weapons at the instructions of his Bj. But now Arpi's love that has transformed him into a true gentle simple human being, he has realized that raising weapons to protect someone from being tortured, raising weapons against injustice is no crime. While am telling this, it reminds me of Vista's quoteโ€ฆ..Now we got our Bahubali, with his clay feets transformed into that of Gold.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dreamy at the rate i m waitin for lal singh or purple sing to appear then i shud be his biggest deewani  ๐Ÿคฃ

even in ur question on gangster post i said this only  my fav character lal singh  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

the episode was full of bloopers
red and green bangles i didnt notice bt tht somersault was too funny
he falls flat and then turns

badly choreographed indeed

ya she did mention krishna and draupadi

ok why go mytho ways eh

the dialogue is totally crazy here
she shud tell him buck up and fight for what is right

u know there is a saying i learnt in school

god helps those who help themselves

this applies here too

if u cant help urself how wud u get help and how would u help someone else
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ Dreamy the banana gunda was taking such small bites of the banana I thought it was never going to get eaten.๐Ÿ˜† And did u see his partner he had an apple but had not eaten it was just playing with it. But when he started troubling the girl in the market place the banana and apple just disappeared nowhere to be seen.
chatterbox thumbnail
and has anyone else noticed.. avdesh arpi are in same dress yellow and red  

and so is simple  

she has been in same saari for days 

oh man come on change the dress for god's sake  ๐Ÿ˜ก

and the hut scene where rv comes its finally night time

ahem those who were expecting night romance wud be shattered   ๐Ÿ’”

where did avdesh disappear when rv came

perhaps err err
hmm err to relieve himself ๐Ÿคฃ
Dreamygal301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _nandini

Woow Dreamy '.Actually the word is Woowestโญ๏ธโญ๏ธ. I loved each word of wat n the way u've put everything๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. CB and Gauri....so well said by both of u ๐Ÿ‘ I was actually waiting for ur analysis since day bfr yesterday. The day bfr yesterday's epi, though ws not liked by much but I was telling CB that I cud find the turning point of the show in it. The point where Arpi realizes that in a place like Lallanpur, where ppl talk with weapons and violence, girls are teased and molested, and the poor are tortured by the local goons '.Avi comes as a Saviour for all of them. Though I didn't like Arpi's acting yesterday 'she cud have done it bit better. But her dialogues were so true and touching. History says that whenever the level of sin rises on earth, god takes an avatar and comes to rescue. Yeah the turning point is here, now Arpita is with him even encouraging him to use his strength to fight - for right that is. But this shows even she has changed. Thanks for your words, I agree the last few episodes not much to really write about but every now and then there is a compelling scene or dialogue..

This is wat we all had been waiting for. Previously Avi used to raise weapons at the instructions of his Bj. But now Arpi's love that has transformed him into a true gentle simple human being, he has realized that raising weapons to protect someone from being tortured, raising weapons against injustice is no crime. While am telling this, it reminds me of Vista's quote'..Now we got our Bahubali, with his clay feets transformed into that of Gold.๐Ÿ˜ƒ I wouldn't call him a god, he still has along way to go. One thing that really confuses me is that as bhaiyyaji he is all aggressive and a real alpha male but as Avdesh, he seems at times almost uncertain and unaware....there is no bridge between the two sides at all....for me the real turning point will be when he is in the middle, able to access and utliside both sides of his personality and his intellect.