Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: monar

did you watch Seven? Shlok and Shunya had this love angle but they shared a friendship bond much more than that.. here you can glimpse the same

No i havent watched Seven but this is exactly kind of love angle im talkin abt like Caring for each other and friendship bond😳 Thanx for this... Now i feel like watching Seven😆
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Now that i rethink
What i really love about this show is that it's really different and i just love the way they work together
So you know the way they work together to Catch the criminal is what is important and what makes it so special
So this show is more about how they brains work and i guess how in the future they will Probably end up bonding
I just really want them to become close Deshmukh like Samosa scene was so cute

oh dat samosa scene was exceptional, they all kind of compliment each other, n their bonding was quite implicit in last case... the way dalnaaz tutored hameer, the way uttara provoked him to perform in that shooting thing.. how both the girls put themselves in danger to save mohit... i m looking fwd 4 mohits reaction next week

Alu- thumbnail

Originally posted by: monar

oh dat samosa scene was exceptional, they all kind of compliment each other, n their bonding was quite implicit in last case... the way dalnaaz tutored hameer, the way uttara provoked him to perform in that shooting thing.. how both the girls put themselves in danger to save mohit... i m looking fwd 4 mohits reaction next week

Yeah it was like Dilnaaz tutoring Hameer and then the girls trying to save mohit and uttara provoking
You can already seen the bonding and that's what i want to see more of and that's what makes me love the show the way these people are slowly changing and becoming more caring and want to do something.
Next week is going to be really Interesting i am looking forward to see why he reacts that way!

Edited by Kajenaliya - 13 years ago
monar thumbnail

Yeah it was like Dilnaaz tutoring Hameer and then the girls trying to save mohit and uttara provoking
You can already seen the bonding and that's what i want to see more of and that's what makes me love the show the way these people are slowly changing and becoming more caring and what to do something.
Next week is going to be really Interesting i am looking forward to see why he reacts that way!

I'm not sure whether you watched other shows of YRF, if not then you should, they have this subtle relationship angle in each show.. .modern, decent and without camera zooming ...

@Vidya yes you should try Seven a very different concept,  it is one of its kind..

Alu- thumbnail
Only one i ever watched was Rishta.com i guess that time i was to busy watching other shows and missed out on the Good ones.
Now that i i find this show so Good and i always watched Rishta.com i am going to try and watch the other ones
Suggest me the ones i should watch first
monar thumbnail

Only one i ever watched was Rishta.com i guess that time i was to busy watching other shows and missed out on the Good ones.
Now that i i find this show so Good and i always watched Rishta.com i am going to try and watch the other ones
Suggest me the ones i should watch first

ah I know loads of ppl missed these better ones.. start with Mahi Way.. and then if you like thriller then Seven and Powder...

here is Mahi Way Channel

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A228FC86F019CAC5

and here you go with Seven

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=56998743FF05CDAA
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ieatbrainz

You are right in way but not right all the way.

This is a show where crime & investigation should take prominence. A hint of love story could evade out monotony in watching just crime detection and freshen up the air around it. I reckon .. a pinch of it. Also that the love track could exclude all sorts of thirst and itch for lust as shown in slouchy daily soaps.

Well, if you are watching a criminal investigation show, what do you expect to see other than crime solving and the various procedures attached to it? How can you describe it as being monotonous?😕 But yeah, like in CID, they have the Abhijit-Tarika flirting been going on for a long time, and it is still going on. I absolutely despise such scenarios. Too mature people blushing at each other. How old are the scriptwriters? 5? That should not be the case in KS IF such a track is thought to be brought. It can be more like the Danny-Lindsay track in CSI:NY, where their affections are not sidelined but not highlighted as well...keep it simple and something that does not take up so much time.
ieatbrainz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Had this been a debate forum, i would have limitlessly introspected the pros ans cons of having a love track in a crime show. Besides, i wonder why love cannot happen between any two folks working to establish similar goals ? Given that the love track does not impede on the investigations and its proceedings.

The story is however based on the lives of five spoilt brats and not crime investigations chiefly. The script narrates how the juvenile criminals make use of their traits in eradicating crime. What takes the spotlight is the advancement of the lives of young people from what they are what they ought to be. A briefly characterized love story not barely among the group of people, further one playing a succinct roles in one of their lives say Mohit for example could set an example displaying love hamper professionalism or anything of that sort.

Love here could be deficient of all sorts of delusions exhibited in the daily soaps. It need not be a love at first sight with soul stringing instruments running in the backdrop with feelings oozing out of a cascade in  the heart of the heroine and all kinds of amphigory. Allied to the Abheejet - Tarika track in CID which shows the characteristic of a lack of matured beyond a certain cut-off point. It is strange to see a pair of genuine crime solving individuals flirt like juveniles with a  slightest of humour. Considering Hameer and Dilnaaz for instance, the show can show scenes of the two working at the same time and Hameer save Dilnaaz in an accident which could have created waves of misfortune in her life. The existing friendship could take another level harmoniously among the two in gratitude.

This, although reminds me of two derivatives of interest - love and friendship. I would remain plain spoken in appraising friendship over love as most of you have pointed. Love, admittedly should head start with friendship which is essentially required in the show knowing the fact that the episodes are still at its start. There are miles to go before sleep. Giving unjustifiable reasonableness to the perspective of one and all, I would enunciate that it is friendship which owes be a requisite in the current track which could lead to a well brought up love track towards the end of the story. And keep them coming ....
Tas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i wld love to see mohit and dilnaaz as a cpl...for me they make a really cute pair..and hameer and uttara together look good....especially the drugs episode...the last scene where mohit saves dilnaaz was really nice......
i want mohit and dilnaaz...and hameer and uttara...
i hope  the pairing is done on the same lines...
..Ananya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with @AngelKomal..
uttara and hameer make a really kewl couple