Mohit & Uttara as a couple? - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Hmmm yea i kinda agree with you... But as far as yesterday episode shows i think there is going to be love triangle if not now but in the end

Like how Hameer-Dilnaaz is bonding since last week...

Also Ayush-Uttara in the beginning of the episode when they were dancing😆

Alu- thumbnail
Like the others said it should just be a good friendship i definitely want to see that and how they become close to Deshmukh.
Even if they have a love story i guess it will be pretty simple not like the other ones we see
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vidya85

Hmmm yea i kinda agree with you... But as far as yesterday episode shows i think there is going to be love triangle if not now but in the end

Like how Hameer-Dilnaaz is bonding since last week...

Also Ayush-Uttara in the beginning of the episode when they were dancing😆

I again won't agree to this, Like any other YRF shows I feel this too won't stress on love angle when not needed. forget about seven or powder, even in Mahi Way and Rishta.com they never stressed on lovey dovey romance, rather quite a practical relationship, and here we are talking about the thriller show. leave aside that I don't want, I think they won't show
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
And I have to say I like the friendship that we already see kind of sprouting between all of them.

Like how today Hameer mentioned how Uttara and Ayush could have been hurt at the Zinc Club and whatnot...they're all beginning to look out for each other.

It's really nice actually.

Originally posted by: monar

I again won't agree to this, Like any other YRF shows I feel this too won't stress on love angle when not needed. forget about seven or powder, even in Mahi Way and Rishta.com they never stressed on lovey dovey romance, rather quite a practical relationship, and here we are talking about the thriller show. leave aside that I don't want, I think they won't show

I too dont want them to focus on love-story but if they do then they wont show any romance or anything.... just love happening in inside of them😆
Alu- thumbnail
Honestly even if they have a love angle its going to very simple like not the lovey dovey scenes because that's not the main theme of the show.
I honestly am looking forward for the bonding and stuff though
I mean Love angle would be nice but its not going to be eye lock wala for sure so that will be more interesting to :D
But main point is seeing them work together and how they bond with desmukh for me

Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Honestly even if they have a love angle its going to very simple like not the lovey dovey scenes because that's not the main theme of the show.
I honestly am looking forward for the bonding and stuff though
I mean Love angle would be nice but its not going to be eye lock wala for sure so that will be more interesting to :D
But main point is seeing them work together and how they bond with desmukh for me

Exactly my point.... Even if they show like love then it would be basic bonding not like lifts and all tht junk... I dont want all tht on this show... I dont even want them to focus on love tht much but a little would be fine
Alu- thumbnail
Yeah exactly this stuff is different but then you know seeing them close you just always have this urge for a love angle in the middle.
like just basic bonding a small I love you maybe not the mushy romance and stuff though
But yeah the main focus at the end of the day is going to remain on the theme so yeah :D
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vidya85

I too dont want them to focus on love-story but if they do then they wont show any romance or anything.... just love happening in inside of them😆

did you watch Seven? Shlok and Shunya had this love angle but they shared a friendship bond much more than that.. here you can glimpse the same

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYOguoiZAjs[/YOUTUBE]

Alu- thumbnail
Now that i rethink
What i really love about this show is that it's really different and i just love the way they work together
So you know the way they work together to Catch the criminal is what is important and what makes it so special
So this show is more about how they brains work and i guess how in the future they will Probably end up bonding
I just really want them to become close Deshmukh like Samosa scene was so cute