Mohit & Uttara as a couple?

Posted: 13 years ago

Hello everyone Im Vidya😳 

I watched Khotey Sikkey first and second episode again and a thought came in my mind lols..
from the begining i thought they were gonna pair up Mohit & Uttara as couple😆 I knw its weird😆 But after watching first two episodes i think i started to like them and would love to see them as a couple😳 Is there a chance of them pairing up?

What do you guys think?

Edited by Vidya85 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ieatbrainz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hello Vidya.

I would like to see Mohit and Uttara as a couple too. They have a good amount of affinity to bond with each other. It is always nice to see a speck of love sparking in a story like this although, it shouldn't be given a more than tolerable weight as the motive of the story is what has to matter the most.

Mohit and Uttara !
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😆.... why am i not surprised to see this thread ??

as much as i love to see them as couple , i hope they dont show it .....not that being Del's fan want it other way 😆......

would love to see them as great buddies ..............
AngelKomal thumbnail

My views on this topic are a tinsy bit diffirent. :) I would actually like to see Hameer and Uttara together. I respect your views but I think that he's the charmer and she's the stunner, wouldn't they make a perfect pair :) I don't dislike Mohit or anything but personally I'd like to see Hameer and Uttara together :)

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry if I offend anyone.

I feel in a crime show,  there should never be any scope for romance and stuff. That would make it as sloppy as the present-day soaps going on in the Indian TV industry. But if the makers do plan to start a romantic track on the show, they should carry through with it and not leave it unattended to. I remember in Powder, they left the whole Mahindra-Brinda saga incomplete, which was really annoying.
ieatbrainz thumbnail

Originally posted by: debayon

Sorry if I offend anyone.

I feel in a crime show,  there should never be any scope for romance and stuff. That would make it as sloppy as the present-day soaps going on in the Indian TV industry. But if the makers do plan to start a romantic track on the show, they should carry through with it and not leave it unattended to. I remember in Powder, they left the whole Mahindra-Brinda saga incomplete, which was really annoying.

You are right in way but not right all the way.

This is a show where crime & investigation should take prominence. A hint of love story could evade out monotony in watching just crime detection and freshen up the air around it. I reckon .. a pinch of it. Also that the love track could exclude all sorts of thirst and itch for lust as shown in slouchy daily soaps.

Absolutely agree. Mahindra-Brinda track was somewhat abrupt and bothersome. So was the Varya- Haryaksh love track in Seven and Mahi-Shiv track in Mahi Way.

This seems quite like a ritual now with each YRF show having an incomplete end for the love track. I do hope that the second season aspires for an accomplished, fulfilled yet a nothing more than a brief love track.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
I don;'t think there's gonna be nethg b/w Mohit and Uttara coz Mohit has a galfrnd.........who's in coma becoz of his "drinkin n driving accident".............even in his character sketch it was written that he often blames himself fr his GFs condition!!!!

So I think he luvs her a lot.......plus she's the only one who cares abt him.......(when his parents and frnz don't)
ieatbrainz thumbnail
You have a point there. How does Hameer and delnaaz sound ? They did share mutual understanding in the second episode against Mohit. They could be a couple in the making.

I'm not obsessed with matchmaking. Yet I would want to see a pair fall in love interestingly. This should exclude all possible ways to awaken nightmares of love tracks rendered in some of the aimless daily soaps.
sehar mehrotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ieatbrainz

You have a point there. How does Hameer and delnaaz sound ? They did share mutual understanding in the second episode against Mohit. They could be a couple in the making.

I'm not obsessed with matchmaking. Yet I would want to see a pair fall in love interestingly. This should exclude all possible ways to awaken nightmares of love tracks rendered in some of the aimless daily soaps.

Yeah I like Hameer and Dilnaz together!!!!sounds cute......😊
SHUBHA99 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Only two weeks and u guys starring at ******
I think they pair depending upon personality requirement and nothing else.