aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

thankyouuuu all; i have to reply soon and i will i promise; wait i thinkkk πŸ˜†

so i have been thinking about this for a longgggg time god knows which mind i was in when i made a pm list post..hahah everyone's guessed where this is going by now(:

i'm not going to be pming anyone from now (: that's because i'm reallllyyy busy..with life. lol.
and so my updates aren't very regular as you might have noticed it's been a week already and i haven't updated:(
updates will hopefully be more regular but shorter..it's just not my thing to sit down and PM about 80 people everytime i update..that in itself is a task 🀣

so no PMs from now on...i hope that's okay with all; and if it's not then live with it....πŸ˜†

last thing; i'm done with most of the requests and will be posting soon.
then i'm going to be request freeeeee for a week or two; might think of opening later(:

i think that's it..::::..

Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hawwwwww!?πŸ˜’ *urghh*
Okay me will be checking from no on:D
-KingAragorn- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

thankyouuuu all; i have to reply soon and i will i promise; wait i thinkkk πŸ˜†

so i have been thinking about this for a longgggg time god knows which mind i was in when i made a pm list post..hahah everyone's guessed where this is going by now(:

i'm not going to be pming anyone from now (: that's because i'm reallllyyy busy..with life. lol.
and so my updates aren't very regular as you might have noticed it's been a week already and i haven't updated:(
updates will hopefully be more regular but shorter..it's just not my thing to sit down and PM about 80 people everytime i update..that in itself is a task 🀣

so no PMs from now on...i hope that's okay with all; and if it's not then live with it....πŸ˜†

last thing; i'm done with most of the requests and will be posting soon.
then i'm going to be request freeeeee for a week or two; might think of opening later(:

i think that's it..::::..

πŸ˜•,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,πŸ€” ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,πŸ˜› 
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
twinooo ! am stalking you haha !🀣 anyways PM ki koi baat nahi hai cause i keep up with your update regularly ! πŸ˜³
aishhh. thumbnail
@sam; hahaha.. well i know you know when i update anyway so it shouldn't be a prob πŸ˜†

@sayeed; what in the world was that dude 🀣 i'm just so tireddd of pming people :(

@pooja; i know you are 😳🀣 and you are alwayssss the first to know when i post(:

see I'm keeping up with replying to everyone from now 🀣
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ahh OkayyπŸ€—

PS: i want some RS staff's in ur next update😈
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Twinooo am very sweet stalker unlike cough cough ! πŸ˜‰ 

P.S - i want tones and tones of my kash stuff i been waiting to see that from you also some on Arjun and arohi kiss scene  ! 
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
oh i totally get ya missy that's f9 i'll keep my eyes open for the updates
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Aish its ok hun!πŸ€— 
watever happens I will continue to stalk your shop like I did just now πŸ˜³ πŸ€£
aishhh. thumbnail
@sam; there's tons of your RANVEER in the next update..wait for it(; I can see a blush emo 🀣

@pooja; oye don't compare πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† hahah yes and am making a lot of kash and arjuhi..asap(:

@faruuu di; hahah you gave up on the PMing after the first few updates too didn't you 🀣 m the samee:( but i know you'll know anyway πŸ˜†

@nisha; hayyee i have so many stalker shalkers πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† awehh! πŸ€—