|Aish.Artz.3|CLSD|reqlist pg.142next shop link|149

aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Banner by me (: ^Inspired by Saadia*

I'm Aishwarya/Ash...whatever else..

^whichever goes for you, I don't mind (;

I'm a uni student ): handling a part time office job/and a dance teacher/choreographer..

I LOVE; arjun-rati/mayank-nupur, ranveer-anushka, abhay-piya

It means a lot to me that I have so many people who are regular visitors here, and have brought me to #3 in about 9 months only - don't know about you, but that's fast for me. And I haven't been making sigs for very long, in fact less than a year.

special THANKYOU;

My (IF) sisters forever who will do literally anything for me if I ask them 😳 ilyy you all endless and forever <3 you are the sweetest people ever.

Yams

Aisho

Ragz

Rida

Pari

Jia

Daani

Pooja

Faru Di

My unbeatable brigadier of Ramayan writers - you make life difficult replying to these comments 🤣 (haha i'm KIDDING) i love it. And you all.

You guys rock and I'm sooo proud no one else has such a jhhakaas team of writers 🤣

Sid (who is undoubtedly the captain) 😎

Kajal

Rida

Daani

Sharmi

Hinna

My inspirations...everything I've learnt is basically from these people on IF...they are the best inspirations ever.

I could go on and on...I'm sure no one wants that though, leave it for another day ;p 

Kajal

Faru Di

Jia

Pari

Aani

Sid

Dangelz

Ashu

Mehwish

^This is a long list of like the BEST creators on IF...and it's really difficult to say I'm inspired by them...cause then I have to live up to something :| ...maybe someday my name can go in there as well (:

AND;

Hoor, Janu, Aish, Lola, Kanky, Rachu, Rabi, Komal, Sam, Zummi, Bona, Smriti, Nitz, Avni, Sofia, Priya, Sanu, Maham, Diya, Niky, Raee, Aditi, Rima, Sanii, Kawal, Sano, Sakina, Anu, Saadia, Farzana, Aisha, Fatima, Dhara, Vidya, Reena, Aliya, Karu, Divz, Jenny, Ashu, Zunni, Preeti,

SPECIAL mention to Rabi...I love you <3 I know studies are keeping you busy, but this is to tell you how much you're missed );

| p r e v i o u s   s h o p s |

Aish.Artz.1 

Aish.Artz.2

I use Adobe Photoshop CS 5 for everything I make. And I almost always make my own colourings, apart from when I individuall credit mostly Mehwish (:

FULL RESOURCE LIST 

^Includes for brushes, textures etc.

Thankyou once again everyone for taking the time to go through this, and for everything else, scroll down (:

updates:

page 1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishhh. thumbnail

-| request rules |-

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ THROUGH THIS. (:

***Do not request when I am closed

*HQ pics only - though I don't guarantee I will use all

*Text - please do not ask me to come up with any, or specify If you want none.

Vid Avis:

*Downloadable zshare/megaupload/upbulk etc. link ONLY. NO YT - my sever has issues with it :|

^Same applies for animated sigs.

*Post your request here ONLY. Unless it's for a birthday or surprise (:

------------

No requests from those who have never commented in my shop before - I don't take requests from those, as I find it very unfair.

. NO EXCEPTIONS .

If you want to request, you better be reasonably regular here (;

----------- 

USE your request for at least 2-3 days

If you ask me to PM you your request once done, I will ignore it. Previous experience (:

Current Shop Status:

O P E N

| p m  l i s t |

Initially I used to send PMs to everyone in my buddy list (:
Now I want to stop disturbing those who aren't interested 😳 So please press the LIKE on this post if you would like to be PMed when I update (;

^^that is old. NO more PMs 😆 now I'm getting PMs about why I don't PM anymore😳🤣
Edited by -Aish129- - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail

Update

Made this fairly big cause it's on the front page, otherwise..don't expect so much stuff in one update ever again from me I think... Uni this year );

Tried to cover most of the suggestions. I think I've tried to make something for everyone (;

ArTi/MN/Arjun

Abhay-Pia/Pia-Misha 

BBB/Ranveer Anushka

^Best movie of 2010 (; MUST watch if you haven't already I have to admit I hated Ranveer in the first promo...but now I realllyyy like him, lol. Tons more BBB coming (;

PLUS, they're goingg to be on KWK together OMGG

Harshad-Anupriya

Maan-Geet

Manav-Archana

Mohit Sanaya

Mijwan Show 2011 - PC/Anushka

Shahid-Priyanka

..I loved loved LOVED Shahid in this epi...he was so honest...

TVD/Delena

*DO NOT USE*

For my twin's HBD Lovee youu Saki 🤗 Made an RK sig early for you (; wanted to be first to wish you and give you this lol.. 😆 hope you like it (:

Made for Zoah's shop..she lost the other banner cause of TP issues ):

For our MJHT forum awards...and worked real hard on them thanks to hamare Ravjot ji 🤣 

^That's it (;

Feel free to suggest anything (:

AND...NZ pictures will be coming soon ;p I'm being a little lazy with uploading them to my laptop but will do. Lastly, I've made 20-odd 100x100 textures from scratch - can be used for icons/avis...if anyone is interested, let me know and I'll post them soon (: 

aishhh. thumbnail

reserving incase I need to quote/post someone who doesn't get to the first page (;

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
can I reserve? 😲 well too bad i did already 🤣

And I would reserve but that means I would have to find pictures which I don't like doing. Plus you know my favorites right? 😉 Let me see, MoNaya, GurTi, Anushka, SRK, Shahid, some Korean singers! 😆 Just kidding! (: I will unreserve this soon! (: Gotta go do some hw *sighs*

Edited:

m . u . n . n . i

I know I know it is like forever after you opened this shop 🤔🤣 But what can I do, better late than never, right?

OMG Munni I can't explain how happy I am for you. Seriously when you PMed me that you were going to open your new shop I think my heart was jumping up and down, since I wouldn't want to jump and down you see 🤔 My sisters already think I am a little weird to the head ever since the engagement 🤔🤣 I am kidding. <3
But I remember when you opened your first shop, and you have improved tremendously by the end of your first shop and whipped through your second shop. I felt like I blinked my eyes and your second shop was done. (: Here you are on your third shop and you are already on page 90 and here I am editing my reserved spot that I reserved two months ago. So you are going to be like who cares, let me skip Sheila's message 🤣 You better not warna I will take that arrow back that I hit you and Munna with 🤣
Anyways, I just want to say that I am so proud of you. No matter how many times I say this, it will not be enough. You are an amazing siggy maker and I admire you so much. Though you say I am  an inspiration for you, it should be the other way around. As a matter of a fact you are an inspiration for everyone, including me. I can not express how much I love your siggys. Each siggy has its own essence. They are all so beautiful in their own way. You have so much talent Munni and I am so glad that you get to show it off with us.
I wish you all the best with this shop, though it is pointless saying that because you are more than halfway done but I just want you know that I do care 🤣 Hehe, and I hope you open many many more jaani because you deserve it. I bet you, I will still be on my second shop and you will be on your 10th or who knows 20th 😆

Keep rocking my Munni and keep making people smile with your creations! <3
I love you so much. I don't need to keep telling you that since you know how much right? 😆

Here is something, something I made totally randomly and ugly. It looks horrible, but this is a little gift from me. You told me you like her in the gold dress though I had already started this siggy 😆 But I will definitely make you another siggy (:

My icons are no where as good as yours so take it as you get it 🤣

Your Sheila forever <33
🤗

P.S. What did I tell you? I am full of surprises 🤣

Edited by mohitkideewani - 13 years ago
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Edited u knowwwww WHAT😲 before i open the message i dont know whom Pmed me! i was Like am sure it's Aish as today is WED and she is going to open her new showwww  i wassss damn lalalalalala u cant know how happy i was whilleee seein ur PM!😍 am just in urrrr siggys icons everythings Dreamlandd<3😍 *Sighhh* u urrr justttt A FABULOUSSSS Siggy makerrr<3☺️

coming to the updateeee hayeeeee ArTi MayUrrrr siggys are soo damn *Dreamy*😍 Esp MayUr Shaadi staff'sss<3🤪

and thissss Arjun siggy OMG☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ soooooooooooo hayeeee what can i sayyyyy am speechlesss<3🤣by Goddd in lloveeeeeeee with it<3 will be ussinnn it right now<3☺️

OMG howwww comee u hated Ranveer *am going to tell u a secret*😲🤣 hshhhhhhhh dont tell to anyone Okayyyy😎 when i saw the Poster of BBB before watching the promo my sis like to me Sam i think this film is going to be a good and am like No see the guy he looks like ewwww *howwwww BAD* me 😡 and when i watched a movie BKB they showed off some promos in this BBB movie and am like OMGGGGGGGGGGG heee looks super duperrrr HOWT and how come am sayin this to him!🤣🤣🤣🤣☺️ oyeee hoyeee in love with Ranveer and Anuskha Siggyss<3 will be using them veryyyy soon<3😳

^Best movie of 2010 (; MUST watch if you haven't already I have to admit I hated Ranveer in the first promo...but now I realllyyy like him, lol. Tons more BBB coming (;

http://i.min.us/ibMIJ2.gif" />

🤪 this isssssss sooooo danmmm AMAZINGGG USINGGGGG🤪🤪🤪🤪

Edited req<3😃

here are the picz<3😳

text: baby i love sooo........😳 and somewhere for Sam😳
anddd ermm i want matchin stacked icons for my avatar<3😳

Goood Luckk with all the Req's Love you<3
Edited by -Arjunlicious- - 13 years ago
muffins2waffles thumbnail

WHAT THE FUDGESICKLES?
AISH, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? AND WHEN DID YOU GET SO GOOD?

I was scrolling through the update and my jaw dropped. YES DROPPED. YOU ARE SO FREAKING AMAZING AT MAKING SIGGIES. Each one is like a masterpiece! LOOK AT THEM!
OH MY GOSH! I love love love love love love love love LOVE the style of all the Arjun Rati ones, so professional! You use photoshop right? Amazing :P And I LOVE the BBB ones. Ranveer is cute and Anushka is soo gorgeous! Loving the Mohit Sanaya ones as well. Not a fan of MaNeet at all but the style of your second sig is a such a stunner. AMAZING work :) You are extremely talented <3 And congrats on #3! Very very very well deserved! Missed you so much and good luck with uni! 🤗🤗🤗

----

EDIT. Can I pleeeeeeeeeeease have a non ani siggy in this style? Pretty please? No icons needed.

Pictures:

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/15200000/Ron-and-Hermione-Deathly-Hallows-Part1-romione-15280646-1350-939.jpg

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17100000/Ron-and-Hermione-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-movies-17179893-720-405.jpg

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17100000/Hermione-and-Ron-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-movies-17180248-725-408.jpg

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/18800000/Ronald-and-Hermione-romione-18855795-500-456.jpg

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17700000/Romione-romione-17727568-965-1009.jpg

http://cdn.buzznet.com/assets/users16/plumk/default/rupert-emma-ron-hermione--large-msg-128978483453.jpg

Please use as many pics as you can fit :) I know all of them is too much to ask, but please please do use the 2nd and 3rd one for sure. 😳

Text: Ron&Hermione (this is in the box like you did on the above sig please)
Everything is easier when you're by my side.

Thank you VERY much Aish! Take your time! Thank you!
-Aish
Edited by aishi.muffin - 13 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aish! Gosh do i even need to comment on your work my dear!!!! 🤗 Your work makes me go speechless...OMG everything just looks so DAMN perfect!! Each and everything looks fabulously stunning....Arjun, ArTi, AbhiYa, Delena, BBB, MoNaya, MaNeet and everything looks mindblowing man!!!! how can you be soo perfecttt!!!! 😍 From my fav. pairs i cannot freakin choose what to use..i feel like using everything but obviously that much wont even fit in my dabba 🤣 🤣 But for now im using the AB and Abhiya ones 🤪 ☺️ loveee the colouring the MOSTTT in these two!gosh..😍

I really dont need to exaggerate my appreciation for your brilliant creativity 🤣 as you know i've already seen MOST of those siggs few days back...and sorry again for not uploading them 😳 🤗 got way too busy...but now im so so so GLADD you're back with a BANG! missed you like mad!!!

Ok enough of my bakwaas 🤣

Here are my requests 😳

1. Text : They are somethin' like you've never seen before for Yamini

2. Karan-Sukirti
We makes heads turn for Yamini

3. It's gonna be me and you forever for Yamini

Thankkkkkkk youu my sweetheart! I LOVE YOU!! 🤗 ❤️ 🤗
Edited by .Yamini. - 13 years ago
RES.😎.. and yes fine I have a request! 🤣
Great job Deepi! 🤗

EDIT:

Finally finally finally!! *jumps up and down* 🤣🤣
I must say that you have put together a fab shop 👏👏
And also, you are THE BEST SIGGY MAKER... EVER 👏👏😳
Seriously Deepi you rock! 👍🏼😳
My favorite ones.. all the ones with Rati 🤪😍🤣
I love your intro one actually and the BBB are really nice.. wait wait they are going to be on KWK together? 😲😲 How are you aware of this because I am not 🤣
And yaar I am not part of your inspirations? 😡🤣 Kidding I think I am more of a distraction than an inspiration so forget that I said that 🤣🤣
Yaar Sid does write a lot.. and well. I miss him 😭😭
Anyways, back to the topic😃
Yes I do have a request 😉 but first I want to know whether or not I am allowed to make a request.. 😕 I read the rules and I am confused, so if I am not allowed to make a request then leave it and tell me. I will just watch you do your magic! 😛
But if I am allowed to.. the siggy request is a Rati and Deepika 2in1 siggy 🤪😍😍 😆and the text will have to be "O O O Adhoore Tum Adhoore Hum.. Bin tumhaare!" 😳 Because one is my crush (Rati) and one is one of my best friends (you) 😳😃😃. And plus Deepika and Rati are just soo pretty in general 😍. And the Deepika picture will be the one where she is walking on the beach in BKB. 😆 And also, do mine whenever you have time okay? You have a long list so make sure you get everyone else done mine isnt that important. 😛 So is it a deal? 😎

Edited by MJHT4life - 13 years ago
bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG Aish🤗 firstly I misssssssssssed misssed missssed u🤗 I was super duper happy seeing ur pm... soo happy u r back😃😃😃 hope u had a lovely vacation🤗. I misssed seeing ur creations.... again u have left me speechless... I loveeeeee all Arti siggies😍 WOWWW is just the word😍. Abhay and Pia I am currently loving these two... the story is really good and their love story is different😳 again its amazinggg❤️.. OMGGG BBB..I am yet too see the movie😆😆😆... I loveee these two.. I have seen them at so many award functions that now I think they are my favs😳 and OMGG the textures used for those siggies and coloring is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGG😍❤️ .
Harshad and Anupriya, Geet and Maan, Mohit and Sanaya ,ArMaan, Shahid and PC all the siggies are sooo beautiful...... gosh I am speechless😍☺️ and Saku bday siggy .. LOVEEEE IT❤️. Aish since ur open to suggestions.. I have a suggestion😉 can u please make a couple of siggies on Shanak (currently lovee this cute couple😳).. I am soooo happy ur open... I am dying too have ur creation in my siggy box☺️.. loveee u❤️ sooo happy ur backkk😃

Request ( sooooooo happy ur open🥳 )

http://files.probharat.com/movies/pictures/800/photo-karan-tacker-and-yashashree-masurkar-155.jpg

http://files.prokerala.com/gallery/pics/800/karan-tacker-and-yashashree-masurkar-celebrates-20516.jpg

http://img.india-forums.com/images/600x0/94949-karan-tacker-and-yashashri.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQELwyI8MJsiv8M5zPcszGHcwHGX-JZ9sdP3qbvnsZuwX-GW6OhUg&t=1

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/9087/16273617226194948326413.jpg

Text:-  Karan and Yashashree - Perfect Together

A big Hug Aish🤗 loveeeee u❤️

Edited by bones88 - 13 years ago