serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
ur such a forget-ter! 😳 :P
oyee! i was/am waiting! :P
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
family emergency reenz...will explain in detail when i update.. ;/ in short..my di means cousin sister and i are in hospital for jeeju he had a trip this morning..hairline fracture..and so i'm staying overnight here with her and still IFing..i don't have anything with me to give you now :((
will explain properly later to everyone:::
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Aish129-

family emergency reenz...will explain in detail when i update.. ;/ in short..my di means cousin sister and i are in hospital for jeeju he had a trip this morning..hairline fracture..and so i'm staying overnight here with her and still IFing..i don't have anything with me to give you now :((

will explain properly later to everyone:::

Awwh!
wat was he doing!? playing cricket!? 😆 kaise hua hairline fracture!? anyways, i dont see u updating anytym soon since ur in an  emergency and away from PS/home!
chalo, TC of jeeju.. sis and urself... and no probz :P
i was just bothering u for nothing my wants can wait! [not for long though! :P 🤣]
TCzz
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
no i daantofied him a lot today..he was trying to fit some curtains or shade things on the front door with a step ladder or something.. :S i think i will have to update soon as i made a lot on the weekend and i have to get rid of it so possibly thursday friday maybe ;/
i will try and do from uni tomorrow morning (: chal i'm not spamming here anymore now, lol.
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

i am so sorry for editing my comment so late yaar 
 wow yaar , the first one is just  fab romantic yar ......oye yaar. this one just want u look at for five minutes yar 
 i love thsi pics of rati yaar , the sig came out really nice yara 
the coloring , texture , and everything about the siggies are amazing yaar . and u know i have no clue about how to make siggies yaar , but on thing u make them really good and clear yaar .....
  all the icons are wowooooooooooooooooooooooooow yaar..... and  they are perfect , beautiful yaar❤️ and the siggies are more simply mind blowing yaar and the captions u used yaar..😍Abhiya are so sweet yaar , arjhi one is u know , u can't explain yaar , it is totally hot yaar , it is out of words yaar  
 and the kajen one is awesome yaar , love this scenes yar ,  please u should make more on them yaar
 wow u are such good friend yaar , u really made their birthday special yara , i love all the pics yaar and the icons are wow yaar , really i am in love with all of them yar 
 simply awesome update yaar 
  thanks for the pm yaar 
Edited by taman07 - 13 years ago
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aish 🤗
Hope I am not too late *sorry* 😆😳
My exams are going on and my school is torturing this poor soul! 🤔
Anyways back to your PERFECT UPDATE 😎 

I really don't know wat you did! But I am in love that Mayur siggy!😳 ❤️ It is really smooth and gorgeous. In my words EXTRA PERFECT 😳 It looks really heavenly. Rati siggy is really awesome and lovely!😳

Okie wat did I see?😳 *rubs eyes* 🤣 OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ❤️ I love Hrithik and Kareena in KKKG and MDK. I am not that of a bollywood watcher, I know only these movies 🤣   Anyways I Love it so much especially the second one. I LOVE that song and they were ultra cute in it! Gosh Aish you are making me go crazier!❤️ 🤣

Two words for Abhiya and Arjuhi siggies *DEAD HOT* ☺️ 🤣  Gosh I love it! Awesome blending and coloring is perfect! Keep it up! 👍🏼 ❤️ 😳Kajen siggies are really lovely 😳 I love it so much! As usual your blending rocks!😎

Requests, I already told you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Pari's bday siggies! ❤️ Love it so much Aish! They are just beautiful and gorgeous 😳

Keep rocking 😎
Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aishh i think i havent commented on ur update..let me do that now..lol
am gonna start with Abhiya ones first😆they r truely magical..especially the first sig..love the style.the other 2 are awesome..
and Hrithik kareena ones are soo gus..i love the icons..make some or srk-kajol plz😳
arjuhi sig is hot..and kajen ones are marvelous and the ones for Pari are Spectacular
MN and rati one is really charming=)
AND and where are my AK ones?😲jks..take ur time🤣
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aishhhh awesome update asusual...I jus love your update..all the sigies are amazing..i loved hritik-kareena on the most..its awesome...!

sorry for late reply busy with exams..!
wida thumbnail

please make some sigs on arjunarohi new scenes